Format: MPEG-4
Size: 58.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-14-2020, 05:41 PM #132282
Модератор

Модератор

Default Big Butt, Tight Jeans - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Big Butt, Tight Jeans - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

You can't get enough of my curves in jeans! The way they hug my legs, waist and ass makes you so incredibly horny. There are so many guys who would beg me to take them off but you would rather jerk your dick with them on. You feel so weak around a hot girl in jeans. You can stroke for me, but you'll do it how I say and you get to cum when I say.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 10 min 29 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 776 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-14-2020, 05:42 PM #132283
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Booty JOI with Goddess Lindsey - Eva de Vil - iwantclips

Bratty Booty JOI with Goddess Lindsey - Eva de Vil - iwantclips

Goddess Lindsey and I join for ces to tease the fuck out of you. We expertly show off our gorgeous bodies in our tiny bikinis, brattily tormenting you about how badly you want to jerk it for our asses. You'll be so jealous of us getting to touch and stroke each other's perfect booties, but those are the types of privilege you get when you're a hot girl! Losers like you, however, don't even get touch your own cocks. Not without our permission! You certainly won't get to cum without our permission either. It would be so amazing to explode for these asses, wouldn't it? We know how heavy and swollen your balls are already. Too bad, it's about to get even worse!

Good boys use markups, even when they don't get to cum
EVA 10 - add 10%
EVA30 - add 30%
EVA50 - add 50%
EVASLOSER - add 100%
OWNEDBYEVA - add 200%
EVAOBSESSED - add 500%
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 11 min 4 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 659 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-14-2020, 05:43 PM #132284
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Edging & Facial Instructions - 0TripleDBabe0 - iwantclips

Goddess Edging & Facial Instructions - 0TripleDBabe0 - iwantclips

I'm a Goddess and you have to do exactly as I tell you! You can't do anything else! and you have to cum ONLY when I say you can cum!
Models: 0TripleDBabe0

Duration: 20 min 10 s
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-14-2020, 06:06 PM #132285
Модератор

Модератор

Default FaceTime Sex GFE - hannarobins - iwantclips

FaceTime Sex GFE - hannarobins - iwantclips

We are separated for a few months because of your job and we FaceTime every couple of days. I really miss you, and I also miss your body. After a bit of small talk I tell you about my idea for today, how to get a little more close while being so far away. It's our first time doing this via FaceTime so I'm a little shy, I guess you are too. I pull my shirt to the side so you can see my tits and I start touching myself while still talking to you. Then I show you the toy I got, a realistic dildo, looking like yours. I'm fucking myself with it, rubbing my clit, talking to you, moaning and begging you to cum inside me. I'm having a crazy hard orgasm imagining it's you who are fucking me and shooting his whole load inside me. A bit of talking afterwards, wishing you sweet dreams, telling you I love you and miss you.
Models: hannarobins

Duration: 15 min 36 s
Size: 667 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-14-2020, 06:19 PM #132286
Модератор

Модератор

Default Jerk Away Virgin: Your Pussy Free Life - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Jerk Away Virgin: Your Pussy Free Life - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Custom request. Name Used. Request: I'm 20 years old and a virgin. Tease me with your perfect body showing me what I never will have. Tell me how no women wants to be with me because I'm a loser sitting at home jerking off all day. Make me admit and repeat humiliating things. At the end I have to cum after a countdown 10-1 and when I'm about to cum tell me to eat it like the loser that I am.
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 13 min 5 s
Size: 354 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-14-2020, 06:37 PM #132287
Модератор

Модератор

Default Girl Chat: Bra, Panties & Task - Empress katana - iwantclips

Girl Chat: Bra, Panties & Task - Empress katana - iwantclips

Another Video to just relax and chat. Slip on your feminine wear and watch as I show off some of my new panties and bras. No humilation because your just one of the girls, yet still obedient to your goddess.
Has a small simple task if you want to show off some of your favorite cute bra and panties.
Are you in my Sissy Sorority? Get this video and then request your special Sissy Sorority Task
br>

Markup Codes:
SISSY4EMPRESS - 25%
GOODSISSY - 55%
Pleaseempress - 75%
Yesempress - 99%
loser2018 - 50%
Models: Empress katana

Duration: 8 min 21 s
Resolution: 900 x 1 600
Size: 612 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-14-2020, 06:48 PM #132288
Модератор

Модератор

Default Step-mom Trains Step-daughter to be an Office Slut - RoxyCox - iwantclips

Step-mom Trains Step-daughter to be an Office Slut - RoxyCox - iwantclips

Roxy the step-mom walks into office and her step-daughter Brook is waiting there on her first day, looking bored, playing with her phone. Step-mom tells her she is finally going to learn what work is really about and start being a productive member of society. Step-daughter scoffs and tells her step-mom to stop boring her but Roxy suddenly pulls her up by the hair and grabs her by the throat. "I'm not your step-mother here, I'm your boss, do you understand?", "you'll treat me like your boss and do exactly as your told like a good girl.
Step-mom inspects step-daughter. First looks at face and tells her to be trashier, slaps her, e.t.c. lifts skirt, feels tits, tells her boobs are too small. Compares to her own big tits and gets them out. Step-mom stuffs step-daughter's bra so she looks like a proper bimbo. Step-mom turns step-daughter round and bends her over, spanks her ass. Pulls her panties off and tells her to never wear panties to the office, her job here is to be used for other people's pleasure so she should always be wet with no panties. Step-mom pushes a butt plug into her ass - stuffs panties her mouth and rubs her clit as she moans. Step-mom tells her she's ready to test her step-daughters holes to see how well she'll perform in her duties. Step-daughter complains but panties in her mouth are muffling the sounds. Step-mom lifts her skirt to reveal a harness and attaches a big dildo as step-daughter complains.
Roxy gets Brook on her knees and shoves her strap on into her mouth, making her suck and gagging and getting it nice and sloppy dripping onto her tits. Grabbing her head and pushing it deeper and deeper down her throat.
Step-mom tells step-daughter she is ready for a real challenge and strips her off naked except for heels, attaching a body harness & choker and spanking her with a paddle. She bends her over to face full length mirror and fucks her pussy from behind while pushing her mouth onto toy stuck to mirror for DP. Close up on Brook taking that cock from behind and seeing it stretch her.
Step-mom tells step-daughter she has done better than she expected and now she's loosened up, she might just be good enough to be the new office slut, but it's time to prove it to the real boss. Step-mom pushes the step-daughter forward to meet boss's cock. Step-daughter's ass is arched up in the air in background as step-mom fucks her from behind while daughter sucks on bosses cock in foreground. Step-mom gives JOI telling her boss to use her step-daughter's mouth and eventually tells the boss to cum in her mouth, cum drips out onto floor and Brook plays with it.
Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 21 min 25 s
Size: 1.81 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-14-2020, 06:54 PM #132289
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sissification With Momm-MP4-1080p - butt3rflyforu - iwantclips

Sissification With Momm-MP4-1080p - butt3rflyforu - iwantclips

4K RESOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Mommy has been lingerie shopping for the both of us!! I have brought home several pairs of matching panties and bras for us!! How exciting! Step-Mommy knows you really want to be just like me deep down, don't you? Well Step-Mommy has a big surprise for you!! Not only matching panties and bras, Step-Mommy has your very own "sissy starter kit"!. Step-Mommy wants you to follow a few simple tasks to get you ready to be the sexiest sissy slut on the block!! But first, you have to throw out all of those boy undies and replace them with these sexy little numbers. The material will feel so good you your sissy clitty!!!! Are you ready to begin? Let's go through each and every item in your new sissy start kit and get you looking fabulous. We also will be using these toys....don't worry, Step-Mommy will show you everything!!!!!!!!!! Get ready to be the biggest sissy slut in our neighborhood!!
Models: butt3rflyforu

Duration: 16 min 21 s
Size: 538 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-14-2020, 07:02 PM #132290
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Only Thing You'll Ever Kiss Is My Asshole (passionate asshole make-out session) - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

The Only Thing You'll Ever Kiss Is My Asshole (passionate asshole make-out session) - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

Steed is going to **** at the foot of the bed right now with the fresh scent of my musky asshole all over his face.

After hours of reading (while sitting on his face), I at last finished Tolstoy's 'War and Peace'. As a reward (or perhaps just adding insult to injury, as I am wont to do), I had Steed literallyÂ*kiss my assÂ*and thank me for the privilege.Â*

I furthermore had him bury his face deep in my perfect, firm, round ass and rub his face all over my sacred asshole. I relaxed on the bed as he toiled away, kissing and licking, sucking and sniffing my beautiful asshole - all while I laughed at him and reminded him that his face belongs stuck up between my ass cheeks, buried and given only my asshole to breathe through.Â*

Such a little asshole sucker, ha! Look at how passionate he is, kissing my asshole like a lover! It's endlessly amusing, and I love that all of you are willing to do anything for the chance to do the same.

Buy now if you're a little ass slave
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 431 MiB
Download From AnzFile