Old 11-09-2019, 05:48 AM #103961
Модератор

Модератор

I know that over the last few years My bi-humiliation clips have really fucked up your feeble little male psyche. You thought you were completely straight but now you're not so sure...and this is precisely where I want you. You're not an alpha male, you are nothing but a beta faggot BITCH. And today I'm going to take a little bit of time out of My day to remind you of this fact. Remind you why you don't deserve a beautiful woman like Me and humiliate you for all of your perverted gay fantasies. This is a custom clip and the name Andrew is used throughout. It will still be enjoyed by many.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 6 min 12 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 145 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-09-2019, 05:50 AM #103962
Модератор

Модератор

Hello there loser I think there is something that we need to go over today. Do you want to know what my rule is? Well I have made a simple rule you are allowed to cum to any of my videos, you are even allowed to get off all by yourself but only if you cum in your mouth. Now I sure hope you don't find that gross because that means 0 orgasms for you so you better start liking it. For you expert cum eaters I know how much you love to eat your cum but occasionally you "forget" well not anymore. So again the rule is simple if you want to cum then it must be in your mouth. Just so I am clear I am not talking about just today I am talking about forever! You have put in the work to make yourself orgasm now I want you to recycle that cum right back inside of yourself. We can't run the risk of your beta sperm being anywhere else but back inside of your belly. Now watch how amazing that I can tease you and get you to jerk off and enjoy your cum and know your place!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 11 min 2 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 678 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-09-2019, 05:53 AM #103963
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 12 min 53 s
Size: 806 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-09-2019, 05:55 AM #103964
Модератор

Модератор

Default LuxyReid - iwantclips

Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 9 min 18 s
Size: 344 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-09-2019, 05:55 AM #103965
Модератор

Модератор

This Law School Diva was assigned group of 3 boys to work on an assignment together. Since I[m a diva obviously I don't have to do any work to get an A! I know exactly how to get what I want, I'll just black mails these guys to do the work for me! So I will meet with each one of them individually to tell them that I think they're the smart one and I will tease each one to think he is special and that I like him, Then I'll get each of them to put on a pair of panties, I'll take a picture and use it as Blackmail-Fantasy to make them my law school bitches! It won't stop there though... I will make them do all kinds of things with each other for my amusement! The perfect Blackmail-Fantasy, coerced Bi for my amusements! Humiliation for my amusement! *green Screen effects
Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 18 min 59 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 442 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-09-2019, 05:56 AM #103966
Модератор

Модератор

Duration: 17 min 13 s
Size: 832 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-09-2019, 06:01 AM #103967
Модератор

Модератор

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Size: 1 009 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-09-2019, 06:02 AM #103968
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Tiffany has her pleasure slave wrapped tight in restrictive bondage and ready for her use. She does not want to hear him, look at him or feel any touch from him except his hard cock inside her pussy. With a ball gag stuffed tightly into his mouth Mistress Tiffany rides her bound sex toy to orgasm, rubbing her clit as she thrusts his cock deep inside. As a reward for keeping still and hard while she pleasured herself, Tiffany rewards her fuck pet with a handjob. She milks all the built up cum from his cock, making him spray a huge load high into the air.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 12 min 11 s
Size: 406 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-09-2019, 06:08 AM #103969
Модератор

Модератор

A feeble guy is lying in bed when a hot blonde comes in. She is at his apartment and she overheard his roommates talking about how he has a heart condition. They said he is so weak that if he even has an orgasm it will end him. She loves the idea of this and wants to put it to the test.
He tries to call out for help, but he is too weak. She pins his arms down by sitting on them in both the front and rear views. She then starts to rub his cock to get him hard. He pleads with her to stop, but she just laughs.
His struggles are no use as his condition is so weakened, and she pulls the sheets off revealing his raging hard on. She rubs her pussy lips on his cock for a bit then slips it in her pussy. She intends on getting a coerced male orgasm out of him to see if it really will do the trick and end him.
Again he moans and struggles, but she simply does some hand over mouth action and pins him in the Anaconda Arm Bar so he is going nowhere. He tells her she is going to end him and she replies that is the idea. After a bit of hot riding action he can take no more and she gets that coerced male orgasm. Sure enough his body falls **** which excites her greatly and she has an orgasm as well.
She can't believe she did it. She checks his vitals and then decides to cover him up before sneaking off, making sure no one is the wiser. He is motionless in the bed with the sheet over him and she is as thrilled as can be.
Included in this clip: Coerced Male Orgasm, Riding, Hand Over Mouth, Struggle, Femdom, Fantasy, Blondes, Blonde Riding, Fucking to End Him
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 10 min 25 s
Size: 303 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-09-2019, 06:09 AM #103970
Модератор

Модератор

You've been able to convince yourself that it's possible to escape.. but here you are, back again. That undeniable urge to be transformed into a perfect beta slut for Me. You need a perfect Goddess to train you, as much as you need food or water. Eat, drink, and serve Me. You're ready to give it all up, all your reservations, for My perfect ass.. willing to do anything and everything to please Me.
Models: Miss Kate Kingsley

Duration: 10 min 7 s
Size: 189 MiB
Download From AnzFile