Old 08-03-2022, 02:51 AM #801
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Massage Parlor Girl

Xlgirls.com- Massage Parlor Girl

Description:
Tony phones his favorite message parlor for a masseuse with really strong hands. As in really strong hands to rub down his lifelong friend Dick Johnson. This is a job for Kacey Parker. The brunette hottie arrives dressed in white, her fingers ready to play a tune on his instrument. Let my hands do the talking, Kacey softly tells Tony when she drives over and enters his bedroom. Her 38H-cup bra is very visible though her tight tank top. Do you want it deep and heavy? Kacey asks as she lubes up her magic hands. I_ll let you decide, Tony replies. He turns on his back per her request. Kacey starts off on his thighs, sliding her palms forward and back. I_m here to help you reduce all that tension and stress, Kacey promises. That promise will be kept. Tony pitches a tent pole immediately from Kacey_s visit to thighland. Kacey takes off the towel and is impressed. Wow, she murmurs as she touches his junk. Her duty as a massage parlor girl compels Kacey to bust his stress. A titty cock-massage is first on the menu, and then... When a guy squirts the contents of his balls into Kacey_s mouth, she has a habit of opening her mouth to show the goo and sticking out her pierced tongue and twirling it. It_s very endearing.
Model:
Kacey Parker and Tony D_Sergio
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : KaceyParker_28151_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1360.99 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:23:30

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:KaceyParker_28151_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
Old 08-03-2022, 02:55 AM #802
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Submit To Your Mistress

Xlgirls.com- Submit To Your Mistress

Description:
I_ve been a bad girl, Trinity says as her scene opens. Trinity is wearing a sexy and revealing fetish outfit, more for Saturday nights than Sunday mornings. Even calling it an outfit is a bit much. She_s wearing a black cage dress (which covers very little of her sexy curves) and some red boots. In short, Trinity looks ready for a good fuckin_ time. Well, ready for a good fuck. When a DDD-cup XL Girl is dressed like this, there_s only one thing you can do: fuck her brains out. It_s a shame we aren_t there with her, but we don_t mind watching. Especially because Trinity is the type of girl who loves exploring fetishes. I have a few fetishes, Trinity said. I like foot play and I like smoking, too. It_s sexy. I_ve dabbled in BDSM a few times with guys and girls, and that_s always so much fun. It_s so hot. I_ve never done it with a girl and a guy at the same time, though. That_s one I_m going to have to do soon. I_d like to be eaten out by a girl who is being dominated by a guy at the same time. I_d love to cum in her mouth while he rips her booty.
Model:
Trinity Michaels
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : TrinityMichaels_31607_1080p.mp4
File Size : 770.7 MB
Duration : 00:13:17

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:TrinityMichaels_31607_1080p.mp4
Old 08-03-2022, 02:57 AM #803
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Put Your Red Dress On Tonight

Xlgirls.com- Put Your Red Dress On Tonight

Description:
What special talent does Sarah Rae possess? You should know by now if you_ve been a member of XLGirls for any decent length of time. It_s self-sucking which in fact is a rare talent since having big boobs doesn_t mean a girl can suck them. Many can_t get those nipples in their mouths. I can suck on my nipples for an infinite amount of time, says Sarah, looking sexy in a red dress and heels. I just like to put my boobs in my mouth. A habit that_s a lot better and healthier than smoking cigarettes. Sarah is not much into sucking other girls_ boobs. Sarah prefers her own nipples. Now and then we_ll ask a model in an interview if she finds herself subconsciously touching her boobs when she_s watching TV. Many of them do. Sarah might take this a step further and suck on her nipples while she_s watching one of her favorite TV shows. How often did Sarah practice getting both nipples in her mouth (as she does at 3:21 into this video)? I tried almost every day for about a year. Did Sarah use a mirror as a training tool? I didn_t really use a mirror. I practiced a lot on webcam, I get to see a preview of myself while I stream so I guess it_s kind of like a mirror. The first time I actually got it was on webcam. The person who I was chatting with was super awesome and took a screenshot of it for me.
Model:
Sarah Rae
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : SarahRae_30077_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
File Size : 345.05 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:18:45

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:SarahRae_30077_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
Old 08-03-2022, 02:59 AM #804
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- High Bouncer

Xlgirls.com- High Bouncer

Description:
The more I shoot with XL Girls the more comfortable I get being on camera so each scene gets better, Mya Blair said. Carolina cutie Mya keeps very busy. She_s a real juggler and multi-tasker but has time for fun also. I love going out dancing and just having fun. Game nights are my favorite. Now and then, Mya is a guest at a club where people can meet her and buy her photos and other goodies. Real world appearances such as this are still rare in the XL Girls world. Mya was a stripper for two years and still occasionally dances at a club whenever she can. I really enjoyed it. That was a turn-on in itself. I_m a bit of an exhibitionist, plus I like dancing, so it was perfect for me. That_s one reason why Mya_s so good in front of a camera.
Model:
Mya Blair
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : MyaBlair_34507_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 966.94 MB
Duration : 00:16:38

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:MyaBlair_34507_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
Old 08-03-2022, 03:02 AM #805
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Bare Behind Bars

Xlgirls.com- Bare Behind Bars

Description:
Prisoner 36J Lucy Lenore is unjustly jailed. She was found guilty of being too sexy. This is a pretty cool jail. Lucy can wear her skintight dresses and high heels and no one complains. She does need a favor. She needs you to help her bust out of this place. If you get her out, she_ll get you off. Sounds like a great deal. I love men who take control and talk dirty to me in bed and out, Lucy says. Men who tell me exactly what they want and let me know they_re loving what they do to me. Like many XL Girls and Voluptuous Girls, Lucy has a difficult time finding bras that fit well. Lucy_s not wearing a bra in this scene. Her tits are firm and fully packed so she doesn_t need one. Any bras sent to her would not get past the prison metal detectors anyway. In 8th grade I was a D-cup. When I finished high school I was already bigger than DDD I haven_t been able to buy a bra off the rack for years. I don_t like bras with padding. I can barely find clothes now. I buy lacey bras but when I go out I have to wear a sports bra underneath or the wires dig into my ribs.
Model:
Lucy Lenore
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : LucyLenore_32336_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1058.89 MB
Duration : 00:19:45

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:LucyLenore_32336_1080p.mp4
Old 08-03-2022, 03:03 AM #806
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Breast of Britain

Xlgirls.com- Breast of Britain

Description:
We scooped her up during a trip to the UK in search of attractive girls with heavy, lovely jigglers. Madison Lee got the urge and decided to show off her twin mountains at the relatively late age of 32. Then again, our motto at XL Girls is Go for it This video is upgraded for better viewing pleasure. Said Madison, I have FF boobs and I have always been told by men for years that I should try nude modeling. At first I was annoyed because I assumed they were only saying that because they had ulterior motives but then I realized that they were right...why hide the assets I_ve been given? Madison spends a lot of time in the bathroom so this was a good way to see her in her natural element. Our camera was planted alongside Madison as she prepared her tub. I usually use my vibrator in the bedroom, Madison said. But I have masturbated in the bathroom at times. This is the first time I have ever made a video with a vibrator. The feeling of running it along my nipples was wonderful. I love nipple and pussy stimulation.
Model:
Madison Lee
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : MadisonLee_22257_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 439.26 MB
Duration : 00:07:35

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:MadisonLee_22257_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
Old 08-03-2022, 03:08 AM #807
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Blake Emerald- Oiled Showered

Xlgirls.com- Blake Emerald- Oiled Showered

Description:
Blake Emerald has a slippery afternoon, liberally dousing her plush body with baby oil outdoors. Blake takes a shower, and while she_s in there, gets on the floor and rubs out an orgasm. Blake learned about The SCORE Group from Codi Vore. As of this posting, Blake remains a virgin. She has a bunch of fantasies about the different ways she can pop her cherry. I_m not sure what my favorite position would be but I cannot wait to find out one day. Blake just needs to find the right guy who_ll do her justice when she decides to get deflowered.
Model:
Blake Emerald
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : BlakeEmerald_35112_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1057.52 MB
Duration : 00:18:11

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:BlakeEmerald_35112_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
Old 08-03-2022, 03:09 AM #808
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Double Stuffed Plumpers

Xlgirls.com- Double Stuffed Plumpers

Description:
Wyldroze is another well-fed XL Girl who believed the lies that being thin is wonderful and important to be successful and happy. Lies Filthy lies spread by evildoers. Our heroes, self-trained and self-certified doctors, attempt to cure Wyldroze of her delusional belief system with nothing but their aching cocks as their sole medical instruments. They are dedicated to changing this false belief system that is not the fault of Wyldroze, but the fault of a corrupt society that uses TV and magazines to brainwash trusting women into going on insane diets and paying surgeons enormous sums to cut off their breasts. God bless these two breast-loving men of medicine because they cured Wyldroze of her erroneous delusions in this scene from the DVD Double-Stuffed Plumpers. And she was fucked good too.
Model:
WyldRoze, J.T., and Mikey Butders
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : WyldRoze_17455_XL_MP4_SD_640x360_MFS.mp4
File Size : 156.23 MB
Resolution : 640x360
Duration : 00:25:28

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:WyldRoze_17455_XL_MP4_SD_640x360_MFS.mp4
Old 08-03-2022, 03:09 AM #809
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Amie Taylor- The Sexy Girl-Next-Door

Xlgirls.com- Amie Taylor- The Sexy Girl-Next-Door

Description:
The European takeover continues with young, pretty and stacked Amie Taylor. Amie is from Romania, a nation that_s taken the big-boob scene to new heights of tits and ass greatness. I started to develop when I was 18 years old, Amie said. She does justice to her tank tops and her tight shorts. When Amie leaves the house to do something, she gets the eye and lots of comments from the guys. Sometimes I feel uncomfortable but I_m used to all the attention. It_s better than no attention. With Amie_s naturally sexy, pouty-face and outstanding curves, you can_t miss her. I like to spend time with my friends, listen to music...and sleep. I used to go on webcam but I stopped. When I had the chance to model, I decided to accept, so here I am.
Model:
Amie Taylor
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : AmieTaylor_34642_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1139.89 MB
Duration : 00:19:37

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:AmieTaylor_34642_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
Old 08-03-2022, 03:10 AM #810
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Big Girl Strip Club- Julia Juggs

Xlgirls.com- Big Girl Strip Club- Julia Juggs

Description:
At the Big Girl Strip Club, skinny exotic dancers have no place. This is a club for men who want to be intoxicated by the sweet scent of well-padded ladies with big butts, fleshy hips and huge tits. They come here to get boob drunk in the dim, crowded room where sex lingers in the air and permeates the mind of the horny guy. The Big Girl Strip Club is a feast of flesh for the senses. As Charlie Cooper and Alix Lakehurst bump, grind and shake their moneymakers at separate stages, Julia Juggs climbs on the stage to treat the boys to her own erotic and sensuous striptease, the kind she does in Las Vegas several nights a week. The crowd watches with glazed eyes as Julia beckons cocktail server Daniella Grey to the stage. Daniella climbs on and the two plump goddesses play nice for the ringsiders. Daniella walks the stage on all fours as Julia gets off and approaches Peter, one of the ringsiders. Miss Juggs whispers in his ear and the two go off to the Champagne Room for some privacy so she can hump his fucking brains out in a spectacular anal grind with non-stop dirty talking that he doesn_t get at home Julia_s as slutty as she wants to be and that gets her off as much as it does Peter. Everybody comes to, and cums at, the Big Girl Strip Club.
Model:
Julia Juggs and Peter Delmar
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : JuliaJuggs_26303_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1970.7 MB
Duration : 00:33:58

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:JuliaJuggs_26303_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4