Old 06-13-2020, 12:52 AM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Pangs Friend Sang Bang-Sang

Shemax.com- Pangs Friend Sang Bang-Sang

Description:
I think Sang has the curviest feminine body I have seen on a ladyboy. Pretty much the opposite of a Femboy, Sang has just a touch of extra body fat that is distributed in all the right places. She also has lovely milky white skin. Usually in Thais this is a result of Chinese blood but in Sang`s case given her Arian features I am quite sure her papa was a falang. She has quite an extraordinary mane of bushy hair another sign she is not entirely of Asian decent. So if you knocked up your Thai girlfriend in the late 80`s this maybe your daughter er son. I popped a boner just waiting for her to expose those big meaty tits which looked extremely natural. Once she unsheathed her pork sword I knew the shoot was going to shit. This is my favourite type of girl with a hair trail stretching from her abdomen around the balls to her anus. Of course I had to fuck her tits and ass which made me blow a giant load right on her crotch. I think she loved this because she came soon after. Afterwards she took a shower and looks super sexy doing it. I walked her out and she sped away on her motor bike; another cock hardening vision. She works at Soi Kathoey Crocodile but rarely seems to be there as I guess she has lots of customers; easy to see why, ha ha. Once again sorry for the horrid photography which does not do justice to this babe. She looks much better in person and I hope to capture her again soon as my skills have improved.

Sang was a surprise that showed up thanks to Pang. Pang asked me if I wanted to shoot any of her friends and I said sure. You never know what you are going to get when you accept these offers but Sang was more than I bargained for. The video begins with an unusually long interview which I generally do not bother with given most Ladyboy`s rudimentary knowledge of English. Sang not only speaks better English than most but was also very chatty. She explains that she is from Chang Mai and has only her mother as family. She also gives a strangely long explanation of how it is important to cum for customers so that they will be happy. I found this amusing since the idea that she would consider customer service as job number one is so foreign in the West where prostitutes are considered criminals and the people that use them perverts. As I was to find out this is the attitude of the majority of working girls in Thailand.
Model:
Sang
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 13-pangsfriendsangbang-mpghi.mpg
File Size : 346.44 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:21:59
Video : MPEG Video, 2 030 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
Audio : MPEG Audio, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots: