Old 08-23-2019, 02:20 AM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dream About Me. - Princess Miki - iwantclips

The image of Me flutters inside your mind constantly, bringing you a sense of calm and bliss in spurts throughout the day. You can hear My sweet voice whispering to you. Every hour of every waking moment, you see Me in some form. There is only one problem with this: it is every waking moment.

I want you to see Me in your dreams, encouraging you to become a better submissive, a good boy, and Mine forever. There will be no escape from My presence, even when your eyes are closed and your head is on your pillow. But you want no escape: you feel safest in My presence.

The dreams will guide you. The dreams will bring you peace. The dreams will encourage you to be better for Me.

You will watch this clip, again and again, every night before you rest. I will live inside you every day of your life, and you will be eternally grateful.

You will dream about Me.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 10 min 49 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 796 MiB
Download From AnzFile

Tags
1 amateur, asian goddess, asian princess, goddess worship, mental domination