Old 05-23-2019, 03:55 AM #25591
Модератор

Модератор

You are now considered a man by your step mom and dad, your step mom has sexual needs 3-4 times a day and your dad cannot do it alone. it is time that you participate around the house by fucking your step mom anytime that you want or she desires. dont worry this will be the family secret, and you are not to tell any of your friends. you have been checking out your step mom for years, masturbating thinking of her. she leans back into the couch and pulls up her dress and starts playing with her pussy through her panties and pulls out her breasts and nipples for you to gaze at. your dad and her keep talking to each other about everyday normal stuff while seducing you. it totally turns you on knowing that she loves your big young hard cock and your dad is watching you fuck her and pleasing her. she loves it, screaming fuck me, fuck me and saying how amazing your cock is and she tells you she is cumming! she loves that you are still so hard for her and will be fucking you again before dinner. she goes to cook some dinner for everyone and comes back to announce that dinner will be ready in ten minutes, and its time to fuck again. this time you get to be behind her, she continues to talk to your dad at the table about weekend activities with also looking back at you telling you how much bigger you are than your dad and to keep fucking her hard. this time you get to cum inside of her...... after movie time you are up in their bedroom and she is riding you slowly with her big tits in your face just fucking you in front of your dad as if nothing is going on. she has been waiting for this type of relationship with you and now she is taking full advantage of the situation. she speeds up and bounces fast and hard on you and cums again....she just loves fucking you in front of daddy.
Models: Mindi Mink

Duration: 18 min 52 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-23-2019, 03:56 AM #25592
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 25 min 30 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 618 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-23-2019, 04:07 AM #25593
Модератор

Модератор

Part 2 of 7 from a Custom Video - Jessica thinks she can wriggle her way out of trouble, but now that she is naked I decide she needs a good hard spanking to teach her a lesson! First it's my bare hand, then my hard leather belt. Then I tie her arms behind her back, attach some tight nipple clamps to her heavy breasts, and give her a thorough whipping with a heavy leather flogger for good measure.
Models: provillain

Duration: 8 min 5 s
Size: 349 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-23-2019, 04:18 AM #25594
Модератор

Модератор

now you can eat cum with you wife lol
Models: curiouscristine

Duration: 6 min 16 s
Resolution: 426 x 640
Size: 29.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-23-2019, 04:19 AM #25595
Модератор

Модератор

As a lifeguard who takes her job very seriously, I will go to all length's to teach you about safety. I hope you pay attention and listen
Models: Harper Madi!

Duration: 10 min 33 s
Size: 926 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-23-2019, 04:23 AM #25596
Модератор

Модератор

Butt sluts like you don't need much warming up, so go ahead and shove it all in on the first go. After you're nice and gaped, you'll be listening to the metronome I'm playing while you fuck that little sissy pussy to the beat. You'll take a hard plowing like a good slut before you ride in on the floor, pounding that boy pussy away. Need more? Then stroke that useless dicklet while your asshole puckers around that cock. Scream how much you love it!!
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 11 min 38 s
Size: 215 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-23-2019, 04:28 AM #25597
Модератор

Модератор

Stop right there, I know your a sucker for my tits, a wannabe slut for my tits even. I know you have every intention to DRINK UP your cum when i tell you to, but you find it sooo hard to follow through once you've cum. Thats too bad huh. You will do it, i will make sure of it. I know once you do it once, you will love it so much, you'll do it every time for me. Today i will motivate you with my breasts. Heres how it is. You do as your told and you get rewarded like a true pet. Im going to unveil my breasts, Just as you lap up your mess for me. Pinky promise.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 10 min 13 s
Size: 450 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-23-2019, 04:31 AM #25598
Модератор

Модератор

One of my favorite things to do is tease you with my curvy body. It won't take long until your cock is rock hard and you're willing to do anything I say. You know you could never get a woman like Me but just for now I'll let you stare and drool with your hand on your pulsing cock. Another one of my favorite things to do is watch you shoot your load all over your face before you take your fingers and lick it all up!
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 10 min 30 s
Size: 860 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-23-2019, 04:37 AM #25599
Модератор

Модератор

Stroke to the beat loser. You feel weaker as you do. Your mind is spinning from my words and the sight of my perfect body. You feel the confusion of your attempted focus on each stroke but more importantly Me. Mindlessly stroke for me. Cum on my command. *Tribute compilation created by a fan. Elements of: Masturbation Instruction, JOI, JOI Games, Orgasm Control, Cum Countdown, Brat Girls, Findom, Female Domination
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 39 s
Size: 136 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-23-2019, 04:40 AM #25600
Модератор

Модератор

Jessica's creepy stalker takes the ball gag out of her mouth and shakes his dick in front of her scared face. He wants her to suck his dick but she doesn't want to. He threatens to put the ball gag back in her mouth but she instead puts his dick in her mouth. He makes her suck it and even fucks her mouth. He wants her to tell him that she loves sucking dick but she refuses to say it so he fucks her mouth hard. Jessica says she wants to go home but he tells her she is never going home while his hard dick slides in and out of her mouth. As he films her sucking dick he tells her he's going to send this video to her parents so they can see what a good dick sucker she is. He tells her to say hello to her mommy and daddy but she refuses so he fucks her mouth even harder. As she becomes more defiant, the more he holds her head down and fucks that mouth. He is going to break her. When she becomes too much to handle, he puts her back to **** by covering her face with a rag. He's going to make her love him.
Models: FetishAndSex

Duration: 9 min 4 s
Size: 577 MiB
Download From AnzFile