Old 05-05-2019, 03:12 PM #21041
Модератор

Модератор

You're a hot, muscular guy I met at the gym. We've flirted back and forth for awhile now. You finally had the courage to ask me out. We go back to my place and we're really hitting it off. I ask why you're single. You're charming, funny, fit with a hot face. I just don't get it. Until... I pull down your pants just before we start the fun. Then I see EXACTLY why you're single! EW!!
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 10 min 24 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 89.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 03:12 PM #21042
Модератор

Модератор

This clip features: Giantess BANNED WORD, POV shots & swallowing, 3rd Person shots & swallowing, MY FIRST EVER Endoscope footage, Digestion Talk, Saliva, CRYSTAL CLEAR Uvula/Mouth Shots The neighbors for awhile have had asumptions about me, whispering rumors to each other of me being strange... perhaps even a witch? I suppose they weren't entirely far off, and I choose Halloween night as the evening when I would put all of the rumors to rest, for at least one individual. This naive man is one I've had my eye on for quite sometime, recently divorced with little family other than is son who he's taken trick or treating and ended up at my door. Allowing his son to venture off with friend's, I claim I desire to let him in for a few drinks. Well, atleast one... a drink that brings him down to the perfect size for me, storing him within a jar before clutching him between my colossol fingers. This, this is exactly the sweet treat I've been craving, who's to say Halloween isn't for adults; or even carnviourous succubus giantesses?
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 10 min 1 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 573 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 03:15 PM #21043
Модератор

Модератор

I'm your best friends older sist3r and I know just how big of a crush you have on me. Now that we are alone I really want to hear you say how much you like my big bubble butt. It is so obvious. Anytime you are around you can't stop looking at my big butt. You are going to strip down and stroke your dick so fast that I hear your hand slapping against your body. My little strip tease will have you ready to cum when I say.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 9 min 15 s
Size: 684 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 03:16 PM #21044
Модератор

Модератор

All my hot friends and I have decided it's not worth it anymore to date white guys. There is always a 50% chance that they have a tiny dick like yours! All you do is disappoint people over and over especially in the bedroom. You have no idea what's it like to make a girl cum much less make a girl cum HARD like a big black dick does! This clip just adds to your penis envy for big black dicks!
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 8 min 18 s
Size: 502 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 03:17 PM #21045
Модератор

Модератор

I control your cock and I control whether or not you orgasm. You will edge for my perfect curvy body until I either tell you to stop or tell you to cum. My Goddess body makes you feel weak and helpless. I love to tease and torment you with my big tits and bubble butt. Everything that comes out my mouth just intensifies it. If you cum prematurely you will pay a tax. I wonder how far you'll make it. I wonder if I will let you cum or not today.. Maybe I will just leave you with blue balls and a open mouth.

Duration: 11 min 53 s
Size: 964 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 03:18 PM #21046
Модератор

Модератор

Customer wrote: Hi, your VR videos are amazing! I have an idea for a giantess video which I think would be really good with a VR headset on and lots of guys would like it ... Place the 360 camera inside your high heel shoe as you stands above leaning against a kitchen worktop or something and playing with your toes right above the shoe. It will feel like a tiny man is trapped in you shoe and you tease unaware the man is there. I reckon the views of your feet, legs, panties etc would be incredible on a VR headset! Hope you like it and maybe get a chance to make it. Not many inshoe / unaware / spying clips like it on theBANNED WORD just now and I know there are a good few giantess lovers looking for them. Keep up the great work!
Models: Mistress Misha Goldy

Duration: 6 min 54 s
Resolution: 960 x 1 920
Size: 762 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 03:23 PM #21047
Модератор

Модератор

Includes: Jillian Janson, and brand new model Riley Mae, their first futa experience, creampie, second cum shot See MissaX**** for full description
Models: MissaX.com

Duration: 22 min 41 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 879 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 03:24 PM #21048
Модератор

Модератор

My itty bitty pink bikini top makes you so horny! My big tits look so good in it you can't take your eyes off them. The way I tease you and play with big boobs drives you crazy. I love making you feel weak with my big boobs so I'm going to let you jerk dick and worship their perfection.

Duration: 9 min 16 s
Size: 710 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 03:25 PM #21049
Модератор

Модератор

I planned to make an even more intense sequel to my video "Most-sweaty feet ever!" for a long time - and finally did it. I put plastic bags over my wet bare feet and seal them with duct-tape, then put 2 pairs of warm socks over them and finally put on my hiking boots. I take a long hike on this sunny day and noticed how my feet got sweatier and sweatier. When I'm finally back I order the slave to sit down in front of me and take off the boots, the socks and the plastic bags. He already knows what's coming next! I make him smell the inside of the bags first - then shove my sweaty stinky feet directly on his nose! But of course he not only gets to smell them - he also has to lick them clean completely. I want him to lick and taste all the foot sweat!
Models: Madame Marissa

Duration: 19 min 47 s
Size: 384 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 03:28 PM #21050
Модератор

Модератор

Daddy you were not home today and I was so horny. I wanted your cock to fill me up! I decided to use my panties and fantasize of you. I stuff them inside of my tight pussy and cum while i feel the fabric filling up my tight hole. I love to cum on my panties and slide them back on, wearing them for the remainder of the day.
Models: dirtyprincess1983

Duration: 17 min 3 s
Size: 531 MiB
Download From AnzFile