Old 08-26-2019, 08:23 PM #72441
Модератор

Модератор

I've invited someone over today, and you my little cum slut, are going to entertain her! Guess who? That's right, gorgeous Lindsey Leigh! I've told her all about your cum guzzling expertise. Lindsey is ready to watch you put on a show for her, while we both laugh at you! Get ready to whiten those teeth of yours with your cum load! Cream your twinkie, then swallow every drop of it. After all, jerking is only permitted if it degrades you and is humiliating! Slurp and glug glug glug it down!
Models: Evelyn Milano

Duration: 7 min 58 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 391 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-26-2019, 08:23 PM #72442
Модератор

Модератор

Worship my PERFECT ass in my school girl mini skirt. You know my ass makes you weak. Just get down and serve. The way it moves back and forth, bounces up and down, it drives you crazy. It makes your pathetic dick twitch. You know your place and that's to serve your GODdess Lanie's ass. I can make you do anything I want and that's exactly what I'm going to do. Serve that bubble butt. Devoted losers pay MORE. Serve Goddess Lanie with one of these codes:
Hundred- 30%
GLLoserTax- 50%
TakeMore- 100%
GLSub- 200%
GLUltSub- 500%
Models: Goddess Lanie

Duration: 8 min 51 s
Size: 235 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-26-2019, 08:29 PM #72443
Модератор

Модератор

Prisoner to my happiness, prisoner to my decisions. You will do whatever it takes to enrich my life, to make me happy. And if you're not doing enough, not sacrificing enough, I will just replace you with another money slave and forget about you. Good slaves use the code BROKEBITCH for a 100% markup
Models: Goddess Mei

Duration: 5 min 42 s
Size: 348 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-26-2019, 08:31 PM #72444
Модератор

Модератор

Smoking outside in my sexy corset, skirt, and bra I don't have on any panties. Im hoping someone catches me as I smoke outside. I love smoking and teasing you with my Marlboro cigarretes
Models: GoddessPeach

Duration: 6 min 41 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 148 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-26-2019, 08:32 PM #72445
Модератор

Модератор

A nerdy Teen-18+ sensually licking and sucking on her boyfriend's cock, edging him and playing with precum, then making him ejaculate in her mouth.
22 minutes.
Models: anjeelowe

Duration: 22 min 34 s
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-26-2019, 08:32 PM #72446
Модератор

Модератор

coercing you to be bad... suggesting you be mindless and to be an obedient idiot for my bouncy big boobs... I bounce them in your face and brag about how I never have to work or do anything boring because I have horny men groveling at my feet ready to pay for me and do everything for me...
see... look what happens too your pathetic cock when I shake my tits in your face - ahhh its so esay to get you hard and when you get hard, you start spending! Good boy... just watch and fall victim to my irritable cleavage
Im soooo spoiled and sooo evil too. I make you men my victims haha I sink my claws in and slowly draw them down your wallet until theres nothing left. You wont even care what happens because you'll be too busy jacking to my pretty face. bitchy attitude and my big boobs
Models: PrincessMindy

Duration: 5 min 58 s
Size: 217 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-26-2019, 08:34 PM #72447
Модератор

Модератор

Muscular Mistress Brandi Mae takes advantage of her wimp dick sub. She demonstrates her strength by coercing his head into her ass then Squeezes his body with legs scissors. Making men physically submit to her will makes her wet, she pulls her panties to the side and uses his tongue to masturbate herself. She rubs her muscle clit on his mouth until she orgasms.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 12 min 52 s
Size: 816 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-26-2019, 08:36 PM #72448
Модератор

Модератор

Im that strong woman. The one who deserves EVERYTHING you have. You're a total failure in comparison. Im more the alpha than you'll ever be. You know i deserve the best of the best, and although you can only give me your pathetic amounts of ca$h, you feel so much better when you do that small bit. Im sexually stronger, physically stronger, mentally stronger, and you wouldn't even deny it. You're totally accepting of it. You're just glad to be beneath me. Strong women rule. Open up your wallet, wimp. Use a mark up code for me : WEAKAF = +50% EXTRAWEAKAF = +100% BANKRUPTME250 = +250% BANKRUPTME500 = +500% BANKRUPTME1000 = +1000%
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 7 min 51 s
Size: 295 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-26-2019, 08:36 PM #72449
Модератор

Модератор

Have you struggled with eating your own cum? Is there something inside you that makes you want to do it but when it comes down to it you always chicken out? Or... maybe you enjoy swallowing your big load of jizz on my command like a naughty little perv? Either way I'm going to have you jerking your cock nice and hard for me today. You're going to admit several things, stroke your cock and cum, then swallow it down like a good boy.

Fetishes: CEI, Cum Eating, Slave Training, Men Following Orders, Femdom, Female Domination, Cameltoe, Pussy Worship, Tit Worship, Body Worship, Ass Worship, Goddess Worship
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 15 min 35 s
Size: 343 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-26-2019, 08:37 PM #72450
Модератор

Модератор

CUSTOM REQUEST, NO NAMES USED:
Rosie comes in to turn in her assignment. What a good student she is! She worked so hard on it. Oops, she accidentally drops her pencil. How clumsy of Rosie! She goes down to pick it up, Exposing-Fantasy her ass in pantyhose under her already extremely short schoolgirl skirt.
Rosie turns around just in time to see you staring at her ass. Uh huh! You have been caught. Rosie tricked you! She dropped her pencil on PURPOSE just to Expose-Fantasy you for what you really are: a PERVERT teacher addicted to her perfect ASS! Rosie has noticed multiple times earlier in the school year of you looking at her ass. Now that she has solid proof she threatens to Expose-Fantasy you for your behavior.
If you wish for the principal, administration nor her Step-Parents to know about this you are going to do exactly as she says. Rosie wants to lock your cock up in a chastity cage and make her teacher her chastity slave! She intends to tease you so bad that you regret the multiple times you have looked at and jerked to her ass. Time to teach teacher a chastity lesson!
Contains: chastity, pantyhose, female domination, ebony female domination, femdom pov, schoolgirl, brat girls
Models: Goddess Rosie

Duration: 15 min 1 s
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile