Duration: 8 min 37 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 742 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-09-2019, 08:11 PM #77282
Модератор

Модератор

Custom (no names are used) - Request: "On your knees hopeless pin dick foot and Aroma slut... at Princess Ashley's feet.. fetch those Aroma.... I know You'll do anything for those feet... sniff the Aroma... deep sniffs slut... then my feet.. no touching... just keep alternating between the Aroma and my feet until your brain is fried and your slut hole loosens up... how far will You go in the hope of worshipping my feet? sniff more Aroma... reach for that fat dildo and ... You know what's coming next, slut... more Aroma and feet, and slide down on to it... fill Yourself up for those divine pedicured feet.. get brain fucked and sluthole fucked as you sniff my feet and Aroma.. I want the dildo disappear as you bounce on it and advance it balls deep.. keep sniffing.....no touching my feet or that useless 2 inch thing bouncing between your legs... keep doing this until your useless cum oozes out that useless pin dick... that's as close as you'll ever get to those divine feet and to having an orgasm.. amusing loser"
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 12 min 23 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 508 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-09-2019, 08:14 PM #77283
Модератор

Модератор

Custom clip: You come home and sit on the couch taking of your sneakers. You are exhausted after work, and while taking your sneakers and socks off you talk about how sweaty and stinky your feet are. Then you smell your socks and throw them away in disgust. you rest your bare feet on the table for a moment, and when you look at your feet you discover a shrunken man between them. You are very surprised and tell that you immediately will help him. You ask why he is waving his arms, and then you remember that your feet are very smelly, so you remove them and the shouting stops. You ask him about how long he has been shrunk in your house/apartment, and when he says 2 days you figure out that no one knows he is shrunk at your place. You suddenly turn dominant and explain to him that you've always fantasized about having complete control over a guy, like a slave. And since no one will come looking for him, you can do whatever you want with him. You then rest your feet on the table again, ordering him to sniff them again. You think it's fun to humiliate him and make him suffer. You tell him that he better sniff them, otherwise you will just Squeeze him underneath your foot, and this time he should sniff as loud as he can. After he is done sniffing your feet you tell him that he must be hungry after being shrunk for 2 days without food. So you tell him to clean your feet with his tongue, and he better swallow everything he can find, because it will be his only food from now on. This is his new life. While licking your feet you talk about how much toejam there must be after working all day. When he is done licking your feet, you tell him that you normally get pedicures every week or so, but now your new little slave can take care of your dead foot skin and calluses. In the end you instruct him to chew on your dead skin, you tell him it must be easy for him to Taste off since it is soft because it's soaked in sweat.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 8 min 36 s
Size: 708 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-09-2019, 08:15 PM #77284
Модератор

Модератор

Have you been following me? You're such a handsome man. All full of life. Don't have anything better to do with your life than follow an innocent woman on the street? I'm bewitchingly beautiful, don't you think it is reason enough? And now you just entered here, in my house, in my bedroom and all the doors are locked.You don't believe how lucky you are. You never had a woman like me. As beautiful like me. Hot. Powerful. Sexy as Hell. How could you live this long without having sex with a woman like me? Wouldn't you give up years of your life to fuck a woman so perfect? Yes, I think you would. Actually, I know you will give up years of your life to me. Look at me. I am in a good shape for a 300 years old woman, don't you think? And you will help to keep me this way. Young, beautiful and powerful. That's the only think you are good for. You are a useful tool for me to glow of life.
You will give years of your life to fuck me. You love the Witch. You adore the Witch. You worship the Witch. I have all the power. I am Supreme. I am Supreme.I'm The Supreme Witch.
I glow of beauty and life... and now you are just... dust.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GOOD BOYS USE MY MARK UP CODES:
DOMME25 =25%
DOMME50= 50%
DOMME100= 100%
DOMME200=200%
DOMME500= 500%
DOMME1000= 1000%
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 18 min 55 s
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-09-2019, 08:21 PM #77285
Модератор

Модератор

My feet are fucking amazing and I know you want to blow a big fat load to them, it is such a privilege to worship my feet so get down on your knees and look up at what owns you. Be a good foot bitch and buy this clip now. Ha like you could even resist!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 8 min 8 s
Size: 300 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-09-2019, 08:25 PM #77286
Модератор

Модератор

I haven't fed you in a few days. Lucky for you I'm such a good goddess and have prepared you a delicious meal!
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 5 s
Size: 168 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-09-2019, 08:29 PM #77287
Модератор

Модератор

Default Alyssa Reece - iwantclips

Models: Alyssa Reece

Duration: 7 min 38 s
Size: 346 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-09-2019, 08:30 PM #77288
Модератор

Модератор

Sigh its you again. I am guessing that you desire to worship, well have you paid your taxes? All of them especially the cum tax? Alright fine you may worship then but make it quick I have things to do today and they dont involve you. Seriously I would stop talking if I were you unless its to pray to my feet and proclaim them as your god. God you are just trying to take forever arent you?? Well you have 1 min left better make it worth it, perhaps you need a little added pressure 15 seconds and ill even count them down for you. You better cum otherwise you will just have to wait till next week and not play around next time.
Models: Goddess Femdom

Duration: 6 min 33 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 380 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-09-2019, 08:31 PM #77289
Модератор

Модератор

Hi Mandy. I have both a huge foot fetish and cuckolding fetish. Your footjob videos and the ones where you're talking to the cam like I'm the cuckold drive me the most crazy. I've seen cuck POV videos where the girl Torments the viewer with jealousy by giving a handjob or blowjob while she makes fun of the viewer and encourages my jealousy. However I have yet to see a video like that with a footjob. Could you make a footjob video where you're giving a footjob in barefeet with thick creamy lube to a young hot athletic white guy w/ circumsized cock or a dildo, all while telling me things to make me very jealous over it and making fun of how my cock will never feel the pleasure of your soft bare soles rubbing it? Be as mean as you can in making me as jealous about it as you like! No mercy.
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 11 min 28 s
Size: 307 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-09-2019, 08:33 PM #77290
Модератор

Модератор

I've just been walking around the yard and now I want you to get on the ground at my feet while I wiggle them in your face.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 5 min 6 s
Size: 378 MiB
Download From AnzFile