Old 10-22-2019, 01:38 PM #95051
Модератор

Модератор

The smoking gives pleasure or causes suffering!Smokagony: smoking and beautiful agony face by Art of Fetish Studio. The smoking clip inspired by the series of "Hysterical Literature" by Clayton Cubitt. MP4 Version.
Models: Art of Fetish

Duration: 7 min 18 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 386 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 01:39 PM #95052
Модератор

Модератор

End November 2018. Congrats loser. You made it to the very last day of November. But...you're not finished yet. Can you make it through one final ass teasing?
Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 6 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 457 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 01:39 PM #95053
Модератор

Модератор

I love to "play" with my phat and meaty pussy, so I decided to do it in my gamer chair. Enjoy as I fuck myself to a creamy mess before squirting. I'm sure you will love this one. I squirted out a creamy mess.
Models: furystrikesback

Duration: 13 min 12 s
Resolution: 768 x 1 280
Size: 179 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 01:40 PM #95054
Модератор

Модератор

Losers like you don't get to see Me get completely topless. Instead, you pay to be teased and tormented by My cleavage and underboob. Haha! Only real men get to see Me take My shirt off. You are such a loser!
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 6 min 56 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 235 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 01:40 PM #95055
Модератор

Модератор

So you're ready to take your masturbation sessions to the next level. You realize it's not enough to stroke your eager cock at my command. You want to savor your shameless submission as well. I applaud your courage. I can train you to do things you never thought possible. I will teach you to love those acts and beg for more. Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life.
Since you're more or less a cum-sucking virgin, I'll be a kind Queen and start you off gently. Whoever said I was cruel? Not today, my pet. You catch more flies with honey, as they say. Look at my marvelous body. Your urges already have you transfixed. There is no escape now. You must gaze upon my huge, soft breasts, slender waist, firm round ass, and long smooth legs. You must touch yourself as I say - following my every direction with flawless precision, copying my every stroke.
I will work up a massive load of cum from your heavy, aching balls, and bid you to milk every drop into the palm of your hand. What happens next is between you and I. It can be our little secret. Finish this first training session and you can advance to Lesson 2.
Models: Princess Larkin

Duration: 14 min 35 s
Size: 140 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 01:41 PM #95056
Модератор

Модератор

You love watching my big tits every time I release a clip, don't you? You're so desperate to see more, because nothing makes you so aroused as full, luscious tits and big nipples. And it's even better that I'm a dominant, powerful woman, with a sadistically sweet edge. Fuck your hand until all you can think about is the shape, the size, the bounce of my tits in your face.
Models: Goddess Blonde Kitty

Duration: 16 min 22 s
Size: 1.16 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 01:41 PM #95057
Модератор

Модератор

The last few months have been great! I feel like Im getting stronger every day with you pushing me and showing me new things at the gym. I invite you over to my place to repay you after all of these free gym sessions. While dinner is cooking I express my feelings for you. After telling you all of the dirty things I want to do with you I start to take off your clothes. After getting your shirt off your ripped chest I start to unzip your pants. Your hesitant but excited. You seem shy. NO WAY a guy that looks like you is shy! After pulling down your pants I realize why. Trying to hold back my laughter I figure Id at least allow you to jerk that tiny little dick to me for all of these gym sessions.
Includes: SPH,JOI,Cum countdown, Femdom
This clip was made as a custom. Name occasionally used throughout
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 49.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 01:41 PM #95058
Модератор

Модератор

Te encanta servir a tu emperatriz pero tienes que hacerlo exactamente a mi manera. No puedes parar de buscarme para comprarme regarlos y te encanta verme con la lencería que me compras. Mis nalgas perfectas son tu razón de ser. Quieres poder servirme todos los días. Mis palabras te mandan y mis curvas te controlan. Tu gran regalo es servirme. Saber que estoy disfrutando todo lo que merezco te hace sentir tus sueños realizados.
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 6 min 31 s
Size: 472 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 01:42 PM #95059
Модератор

Модератор

After coming over to my house to pick up my Step-Sister for a date, you ring the buzzer and I open the door. I invite you in, telling you that my Step-Sister is running late and that you should make yourself comfortable on the couch. I start chatting you up, flirting with you and I can't help but notice you checking me out. I open up to you, telling you that I secretly love destroying my Step-Sisters dates, that she has a lot of men come over to pick her up, and that she always runs late. I explain to you how I am the younger, hotter Step-Sister that no man yet has been able to resist, and that I don't think you can either. That my Step-Sister is 15-20 mins late that gives us enough time to have some fun. You look like a naughty boy, and I'm a very naughty girl, what she doesn't know can't hurt her.
Models: HarleyLaVey

Duration: 11 min 23 s
Size: 1.61 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 01:42 PM #95060
Модератор

Модератор

Once a pillow humper always a pillow humper! I know you've done it before loser. And tonight you're going to do it again! I want you to feel as pathetic as you truly are. You're the moron that never gets laid. Your pillow is as good as it gets. I think we'll refer to her as your girlfriend. Well you're going to fuck your girlfriend really good and hard tonight! It's hilarious that you're so stupid loser. You can't resist my orders. I know you crave the humiliation and abuse! You'll always be my pillow humping loser. You get to sit there and hump away while I show off & brag about how hot I am and how you'll never be with a hot girl like me. Then I have a surprise task for my good pillow humper! You have no choice but to obey! It's in your nature. Bow and obey. 1 2 3 … here we go!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 38 s
Size: 368 MiB
Download From AnzFile