Old 05-28-2019, 11:56 PM #1941
Модератор

Модератор

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
Louise is a real sexy girl, but in these red pantyhose she is something special! With her feet visible the whole time, her slender legs and painted nails look damned fine! She comes from the land of Romania, and they say Romanian chicks are something else, well she definitely proves that! At 5'11" She is a Hot legs and feet dream just waiting to happen!
Her beautiful brown almond shaped eyes stare back at us with a look that just sends instant messages to our brain, telling us we NEED to pull out our peckers and stroke in her name! Dressed with full waist red stockings she pops up in doggy style and her sweet titties hang like perfect tear drops. Amazingly she folds herself up and licks those succulent toes while flashing her bald beaver at us to drool over. Mmmmmm, looks like a goody goody gumdrop in between those folds! She slithers along the bed like an Romanian goddess throughout her set, enjoy it to the fullest, and don't forget to pay her your homage!

Info:
File Name : Romanian_beauty_displays_her_feet_Video_with_Louis e_Black.avi
File Size : 48.98 MB
Resolution : 672x378
Duration : 00:04:18

Download Hotlegsandfeet.com :
TakeFile: Romanian_beauty_displays_her_feet_Video_with_Louis e_Black.avi - 48.98 MB
UbiqFile:Romanian_beauty_displays_her_feet_Video_w ith_Louise_Black.avi - 49.0 MB

Download ZIP:
TakeFile: 6417h_louise-black_-_romanian-beauty-displays-her-feet.zip - 25.27 MB
UbiqFile:6417h_louise-black_-_romanian-beauty-displays-her-feet.zip - 25.3 MB
Old 05-29-2019, 12:05 AM #1942
Модератор

Модератор

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
Hey Guys, Did you miss while I was gone? Well I sure missed you. You know how much I like to play with myself but it's sure a whole lot better when you are around.I adjusted my boobs in my bra and then I began caressing my body all over, rubbing my breast and down my body to my stomach and then rubbing my legs and ass. I bent down and slipped my hand inside my pink boot and rubbed my leg up and down and then I went over and sat down on the bed and rubbed my leg from my pink boot up to my pink puss. I scooted back and got up on my knees and caressed my body all over and then I took off my sweater, sat down on my legs and rubbed my sexy young body all over, caressing myself from my legs to my breast rubbing and squeezing them tight. I laid down and lifted my legs high above my head and then I rubbed my pink boots together and then I sat up and removed my bra and played with my pillow soft boobs. I slipped off my boot and and began playing with my foot, first rubbing it with my hand and then rubbing my foot on my soft boot. I got into Doggy and then one at a time lifted my feet up towards my ass, wiggling and spreading my cute little toes and scrunched up my feet. I rubbed my legs and ass all over and played with my toes and then I laid down and rubbed my legs up and down and rubbed my foot and boot together. I used my bare foot to slip off my other boot off and spread my legs open wide and then I rubbed my legs up to my pussy and playing with my boobs. I pulled my foot up to my puss and rubbed it up and down and then I pulled my panties down to my ankles and caressed my thighs before rubbing my warm pussy and playing my tits. I rolled over onto my side and caressed my legs and ass and pulled my panties off and then I lifted my foot up to my mouth and started kissing and licking my big toe, making it all wet and teasing myself like crazy. I lifted my legs up high and put the bottoms of my feet together and then I spread my legs open wide and played with my pussy rubbing it up and down as I played with my feet and fingered my toes. I rolled over onto my stomach and extended my legs and then spread my toes as wide as I could and rubbed my ass and tits. I rolled back over and and let my feet hang over the edge and rubbed my body all over as I waved my feet up and down and wiggled my cute little toes.

Info:
File Name : _Video_with_Monalee.avi
File Size : 44.75 MB
Resolution : 640x360
Duration : 00:04:27

TakeFile: _Video_with_Monalee.avi - 44.75 MB
UbiqFile:_Video_with_Monalee.avi - 44.8 MB

Download ZIP:
TakeFile: 6202h_monalee_-_hey-guys-did-you-miss-while-i-was.zip - 14.87 MB
UbiqFile:6202h_monalee_-_hey-guys-did-you-miss-while-i-was.zip - 14.9 MB
Old 05-29-2019, 12:15 AM #1943
Модератор

Модератор

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
Leggy lesbian sex at its very best with blond Wiska and brunette Leana enjoying a passionate and raunchy encounter today!

Info:
File Name : Passion_and_raunch_combined_Video_with_Wiska__Lean na_Sweet.mp4
File Size : 935.31 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:31:40

TakeFile: Passion_and_raunch_combined_Video_with_Wiska__Lean na_Sweet.mp4 - 935.31 MB
UbiqFile:Passion_and_raunch_combined_Video_with_Wi ska__Leanna_Sweet.mp4 - 935.3 MB

Download ZIP:
TakeFile: 9091h_wiska-and-leanna-sweet_-_passion-and-raunch-combined.zip - 31.65 MB
UbiqFile:9091h_wiska-and-leanna-sweet_-_passion-and-raunch-combined.zip - 31.7 MB
Old 05-29-2019, 12:25 AM #1944
Модератор

Модератор

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
See this hot newcomer push the dildo in with her feet and toes! She's a complete blonde haired and blue eyed stunner and looks like she could be your next door neighbor! A touch of innocence, and an incredible appeal of sexuality exudes from her! Enjoy this set as she shows you that looks can be deceiving!
All dolled up in a pink top, sexy plaid skirt and white pumps, she teases and tantalizes us till our balls are brewing in semen! A little sucky sucky of her hels and then her feet tell us she has a major foot fetish! Nice! Who would have guessed. Her tight little muffin looks marvelously delectable as well! If she lived next door to me, i'd be running out of sugar and ice cubes on a daily basis!

Info:
File Name : Girl_next_door_loves_toes_Video_with_Layla.avi
File Size : 16.54 MB
Resolution : 480x270
Duration : 00:01:55

TakeFile: Girl_next_door_loves_toes_Video_with_Layla.avi - 16.54 MB
UbiqFile:Girl_next_door_loves_toes_Video_with_Layl a.avi - 16.5 MB

Download ZIP:
TakeFile: 5795h_layla_-_girl-next-door-loves-toes.zip - 22.99 MB
UbiqFile:5795h_layla_-_girl-next-door-loves-toes.zip - 23.0 MB
Old 05-29-2019, 12:30 AM #1945
Модератор

Модератор

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
With her crotchless, fishnet body stocking and her bright green heels, Ennie is looking super fine for her performance on HLF! This brunette babe is horny as hell! This long legged brunette honey bunny from Prague will send any guys ( Or girls for that matter ) nether region into complete shock!
I mean seriously, I just have the uncontrollable urge to jerk off all over myself right now, it's ridiculous! Long black hair and a full body fishnet suit, with a little cut out so we could enjoy eating her trimmed treasure box on-stop should we have the chance! Pretty little green star earrings dangle from her ears and seem to whisper "Wouldn't you like to see us bouncing up and down, and Ennie just screaming and moaning your name? Haha, no chance fucker! " Just teasin us! Well I've got new for you little earrings, In my minds eye, I've already eaten Ms. Ennies pie for a year straight and fucked her six ways from Sunday too----and it can't tell the difference either way, and I'm going to do it again, right now!

Info:
File Name : Stunning_green_pumps_and_puntang_Video_with_Ennie. mp4
File Size : 412.59 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:20:51

TakeFile: Stunning_green_pumps_and_puntang_Video_with_Ennie. mp4 - 412.59 MB
UbiqFile:Stunning_green_pumps_and_puntang_Video_wi th_Ennie.mp4 - 412.6 MB

Download ZIP:
TakeFile: 6912h_ennie_-_stunning-green-pumps-and-puntang.zip - 39.35 MB
UbiqFile:6912h_ennie_-_stunning-green-pumps-and-puntang.zip - 39.4 MB
Old 05-29-2019, 12:35 AM #1946
Модератор

Модератор

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
The big titted babe and the blonde cutie clash in this dildo wielding encounter. The girls play with each other's feet before breaking out the huge two-way and getting down to business. Soon they are toe fucking and dildo riding each other to a sweaty orgasm as they prove that opposites do attract!

Info:
File Name : _Video_with_Veronica_Vanoza__Nesty.avi
File Size : 21.01 MB
Duration : 00:02:07

TakeFile: _Video_with_Veronica_Vanoza__Nesty.avi - 21.01 MB
UbiqFile:_Video_with_Veronica_Vanoza__Nesty.avi - 21.0 MB

Download ZIP:
TakeFile: 7526h_veronica-vanoza-and-nesty_-_the-big-titted-babe-and-the-blonde.zip - 28.38 MB
UbiqFile:7526h_veronica-vanoza-and-nesty_-_the-big-titted-babe-and-the-blonde.zip - 28.4 MB
Old 05-29-2019, 12:47 AM #1947
Модератор

Модератор

SCENE DESCRIPTION:

Info:
File Name : _Video_with_Bob_Terminator__Liz_Honey.avi
File Size : 23.89 MB
Duration : 00:02:20

TakeFile: _Video_with_Bob_Terminator__Liz_Honey.avi - 23.89 MB
UbiqFile:_Video_with_Bob_Terminator__Liz_Honey.avi - 23.9 MB

Download ZIP:
TakeFile: 039fjh_bob-terminator-and-liz-honey_-_untitled.zip - 35.79 MB
UbiqFile:039fjh_bob-terminator-and-liz-honey_-_untitled.zip - 35.8 MB
Old 05-29-2019, 12:54 AM #1948
Модератор

Модератор

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
Blond sweetheart Dasha may come across as shy but once the camera starts rolling this babe relaxes and is happy to show off her firm, nubile body! Wearing white Adidas socks and a white tank top she bends over and gives us a sweet taste of her ass and burger from the rear!
She then walks on her tippy toes like a ballerina and props up on the bed, dropping her socks to reveal gold painted toes! I nice zoom in on the 10 snacks with a glimpse of her pie in the backdrop really sets this babe up for a comeback!

Info:
File Name : Adidas_does_her_well_Video_with_Dasha.avi
File Size : 52.38 MB
Resolution : 704x528
Duration : 00:03:20

TakeFile: Adidas_does_her_well_Video_with_Dasha.avi - 52.38 MB
UbiqFile:Adidas_does_her_well_Video_with_Dasha.avi - 52.4 MB
Old 05-29-2019, 01:00 AM #1949
Модератор

Модератор

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
Monika lets Titus shove his cock in her pussy and ass before footing him off! This Russian babe is sleek like a fancy car. All the right curves, and long legs that are like a pair of exotic tailpipes! Oh, and lets not forget that tailpipe! Round and shaped like a heart, and she likes guys to jam their tools deep inside it, what a bonus! Check out the sexy, lacy lingerie this babe is wearing and the blindfold which add to the heated action!

Info:
File Name : Blindfolded_foot_fucking_fantasy_Video_with_Titus_ Steel__Monika_.avi
File Size : 26.41 MB
Duration : 00:02:44

TakeFile: Blindfolded_foot_fucking_fantasy_Video_with_Titus_ Steel__Monika_.avi - 26.41 MB
UbiqFile:Blindfolded_foot_fucking_fantasy_Video_wi th_Titus_Steel__Monika_.avi - 26.4 MB

Download ZIP:
TakeFile: 7714h_titus-steel-and-monika-_-_blindfolded-foot-fucking-fantasy.zip - 39.17 MB
UbiqFile:7714h_titus-steel-and-monika-_-_blindfolded-foot-fucking-fantasy.zip - 39.2 MB
Old 05-29-2019, 01:08 AM #1950
Модератор

Модератор

SCENE DESCRIPTION:

Info:
File Name : _Video_with_Lora_Black__Zafira.avi
File Size : 16.49 MB
Duration : 00:02:01

TakeFile: _Video_with_Lora_Black__Zafira.avi - 16.49 MB
UbiqFile:_Video_with_Lora_Black__Zafira.avi - 16.5 MB