Old 06-05-2019, 04:50 PM #29061
Модератор

Модератор

Go ahead, listen to my words. You will Consumer own cum today. You'll be ready and willing by the time I'm done with you. Teasing you, forgetting what you about to do and just letting go, opening that mouth and swallowing down the cum.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 1 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 156 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:51 PM #29062
Модератор

Модератор

As you can hear I have a pathetic slave trying to mow my lawn. Like all the rest he's doing an awful job and I'll have to fire him right after this. Do you want to be next, slave? Can you handle working to my high standards or will you fall like the rest of them? Show me you can be different slave. I even give you my email. So if you want to serve me in real life I'll tell you how
Models: Princess Beverly

Duration: 7 min 3 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 491 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:51 PM #29063
Модератор

Модератор

Start jerkin' your gherkin to my clowny tits in this shiny bikini. My glittery, crystal cleavage draws you into the circus, closer and closer until you're stuck in my sweet, shimmery trap. My little shiny addict!! My overblown balloonies in this iridescent top will have you stupid for sparkles, gaga for my Humpty Dumplings, and exploding like confetti all over my twinkling tits.
Models: Kitzi Klown

Duration: 6 min 54 s
Size: 294 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:51 PM #29064
Модератор

Модератор

You love stroking to my tits. Your little beta brain can never get enough. Enjoy this sensual and humiliating tit worship session. Who knows, maybe you'll even get a happy ending. Categories: Tit Worship, JOI, Jerk Off Instructions, Big Tits, Tease Denial, Humiliation, Jerk Off Encouragement, Sensual Domination, Cum Countdown, Orgasm Denial, Femdom POV Good boys send tributes use markup codes: $10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice +50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 6 min 27 s
Size: 385 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:51 PM #29065
Модератор

Модератор

Default StellaSol - iwantclips

Models: StellaSol

Duration: 11 min 8 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 598 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:52 PM #29066
Модератор

Модератор

I know what you are, everybody knows it. You're just a tit addicted freak. You're a fucking fool who can't control yourself and your addiction for big round tits. They just completely take you over don't they? You're such a pathetic loser you know you would never get the chance to touch perfect tits like these in reality you so you're addicted to buying clips. You spend all of your time drooling over my perfect tits and you can never get a enough. You're just a hopeless, gross, perverted, addicted fool. I mean yes my tits are perfect but you're really taking to the next level. You're an addicted freak. You can't say no to big tits. Hopelessly jerking off to my big beautiful tits because nothing else can get you off, freak. You're probably going to watch this on repeat over and over for hours aren't you? Going to rub your dick raw to my big perky tits. You'll cancel any plans you might have to stay in and jerk off to my tits like a loser. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 10 min 20 s
Size: 389 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:52 PM #29067
Модератор

Модератор

Daddy.. Princess knows you want to cum... I'll help you daddy... You know I'm going to tease the cum out of you though daddy... Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! livingforprincess clarasgoodboy ClarasWallet TributingPrincess PrincessesLoser ClarasLoser
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 3 min 51 s
Size: 448 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:52 PM #29068
Модератор

Модератор

Day 6 of Twelve Days of Christina. You've reached the halfway mark. 5 days is not enough. You need MORE! It's been an adventure but Goddess is still not through with you. You've had good days and bad - both pain and pleasure. You love seeing your Goddess so cheerful and happy this holiday as she plays and humiliates you like the toy you are. Goddess will have mercy on you once again and allow you release - though only her way. You're cock and balls need a break after yesterday's punishment. That's just what they'll get. Lucky lucky slave you are! Obedience is always a must. You want to be my Good Boy. You'll spill today for your one true Goddess. Then you'll happily FROST Yourself!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 7 s
Size: 275 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:53 PM #29069
Модератор

Модератор

I know what you are, everybody knows it. You're just a tit addicted freak. You're a fucking fool who can't control yourself and your addiction for big round tits. They just completely take you over don't they? You're such a pathetic loser you know you would never get the chance to touch perfect tits like these in reality you so you're addicted to buying clips. You spend all of your time drooling over my perfect tits and you can never get a enough. You're just a hopeless, gross, perverted, addicted fool. I mean yes my tits are perfect but you're really taking to the next level. You're an addicted freak. You can't say no to big tits. Hopelessly jerking off to my big beautiful tits because nothing else can get you off, freak. You're probably going to watch this on repeat over and over for hours aren't you? Going to rub your dick raw to my big perky tits. You'll cancel any plans you might have to stay in and jerk off to my tits like a loser. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 10 min 20 s
Size: 389 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:53 PM #29070
Модератор

Модератор

Every inch of My body is your weakness. It's so easy to make you weak for Me. Get you to do whatever it is that I want. For now, I just want you to worship. I want you to look at something that you will never have. My perfect natural 32DD tits right in front of your face and you can never touch them. you're lucky you even get to look at them like this. Do you ever think you would be worthy enough for even a tiny glimpse of My perky, bouncy tits? Hmmm maybe if you beg as hard and as long as you can I'll show you real quick.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 7 min 22 s
Size: 646 MiB
Download From AnzFile