Old 06-05-2019, 05:54 PM #29071
Модератор

Модератор

You're such a tit-obsessed loser!!! You can't stop staring at them. They're ALL you see when you look at me. My big, perfect tits get you SO hard that you can't help but stroke to them. Lucky you, this time I'll allow it. Stroke it to my tits, loser. Then. Fucking. Pay.
Models: Goddess Ashton

Duration: 7 min 59 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 68.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 05:54 PM #29072
Модератор

Модератор

sucking dick at her best
Models: Sweet Kiss

Duration: 7 min 57 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 574 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 05:54 PM #29073
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip Buttguy found me and Got me to make an All Anal, Rodeo Style, Belly Down Buttfucking scene for him. So my cute little Tush is about to be pushed around and have my mans huge cock buried deep in my Bum! Enjoy watching my ass get straddled as I get rump pumped flat on my Tummy!" After the read feel free to turn around and wiggle your booty around to I can see the ass I love First Anal Action Part 3 minutes1:00 Minute Start in Doggy Position. He climbs on a mounts your and slides his cock in. Once comfortable he picks up speed and Pumps and grinds all the way up in your asshole. after about a minute of Doggy pumping and grinding he puts his weight into it it makes you collapse on your tummy and he straddles you legs outside and a good view of his Cock in your Asshole. Just like below. 2:00 minutes of the Belly Down Anal straddling and pumping. Have him Hook your legs with his feet like second one for a bit. Both show how the belly down camera angle should be Same behind view, same zoom. 3:00 Side angle. Should be a repeat of first 3;00 minutes but just from the camera angle below. Notice Side where I can see his cock in your butt. 3:00 Facing Camera. Again same as first part. Notice that His legs are Outside of hers. This video Shows EXACT Angle and Buttfucking action I must have. Hair pull and spanking great too. Danielle Maye xXx
Models: Danielle Maye

Duration: 10 min 7 s
Size: 679 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 05:54 PM #29074
Модератор

Модератор

We are separated for a few months because of your job and we FaceTime every couple of days. I really miss you, and I also miss your body. After a bit of small talk I tell you about my idea for today, how to get a little more close while being so far away. It's our first time doing this via FaceTime so I'm a little shy, I guess you are too. I pull my shirt to the side so you can see my tits and I start touching myself while still talking to you. Then I show you the toy I got, a realistic dildo, looking like yours. I'm fucking myself with it, rubbing my clit, talking to you, moaning and begging you to cum inside me. I'm having a crazy hard orgasm imagining it's you who are fucking me and shooting his whole load inside me. A bit of talking afterwards, wishing you sweet dreams, telling you I love you and miss you.
Models: hannarobins

Duration: 15 min 36 s
Size: 667 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 05:55 PM #29075
Модератор

Модератор

Have you been following me? You're such a handsome man. All full of life. Don't have anything better to do with your life than follow an innocent woman on the street? I'm bewitchingly beautiful, don't you think it is reason enough? And now you just entered here, in my house, in my bedroom and all the doors are locked.You don't believe how lucky you are. You never had a woman like me. As beautiful like me. Hot. Powerful. Sexy as Hell. How could you live this long without having sex with a woman like me? Wouldn't you give up years of your life to fuck a woman so perfect? Yes, I think you would. Actually, I know you will give up years of your life to me. Look at me. I am in a good shape for a 300 years old woman, don't you think? And you will help to keep me this way. Young, beautiful and powerful. That's the only think you are good for. You are a useful tool for me to glow of life. You will give years of your life to fuck me. You love the Witch. You adore the Witch. You worship the Witch. I have all the power. I am Supreme. I am Supreme.I'm The Supreme Witch. I glow of beauty and life... and now you are just... dust.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- GOOD BOYS USE MY MARK UP CODES: DOMME25 =25% DOMME50= 50% DOMME100= 100% DOMME200=200% DOMME500= 500% DOMME1000= 1000%
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 18 min 55 s
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 05:55 PM #29076
Модератор

Модератор

You're just dying to see my perfect, pierced, all natural 32DD titties, aren't you loser? Of course you are. Everyone wants to see them. And basically everyone HAS seen them. Except for you, of course. Because I don't show my tits to losers. Never have, never will. Well, okay, maybe I will today. But only today! This is your only chance to see them! You'd best hope I don't change my mind halfway through, huh loser? Tags: Mind fuck, mind fucking, tit worship, tit denial, humiliation, loser abuse, tease denial, tit domination, female domination, femdom, nipple denial, nipple piercings, pierced tits, pierced nipples, ripoff but not really Think you're a sub? Prove it: 25% Markup: Vixen25 || 50% Markup: Vixen50 || 100% Markup: Vixen100 200% Markup: DoubleVixen || 500% Markup: VixenClub500 ||1000% Markup: Vixen4Life Tax Time: Loser Tax: LoserForever || Cum Tax: Permission || Small Dick Tax: Dicklet
Models: MsVixen

Duration: 5 min 12 s
Size: 302 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 05:56 PM #29077
Модератор

Модератор

What kind of a person wants to hate themselves as much as you do? What kind of person wants their insecurities and flaws brought to light? What kind of POS wants someone to make them feel this way? I can count off all of the ways that you are disgusting and gross. I bet you want to be able to put your dick into something other than a blowup doll, but no one is ever going to want to fuck something as nasty as you. As if life weren't bad enough to you already, you want to be humiliated, this is the only way you can get hard. You jerk off to how much everyone around you hates you. You jerk off to how much you hate yourself. Only someone truly pathetic could jack off to these things. I bet you cry yourself to **** knowing that you are the reason why you don't get laid or why you have a terrible life. I don't pity you!
Models: JessiBelle

Duration: 10 min 53 s
Size: 322 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 05:56 PM #29078
Модератор

Модератор

I just got home from the gym, and I am ready to play a little game with you. You are going to drink and do CBT acts for me. I will be flipping over cards which will decide which you'll be doing. Throughout our game you will be drinking some beers and taking some shots for me. You will also need a candle and a rubber band. This is so you can follow my lead for some ball busting. Are you ready to play? Mark up codes for true drinkers and ball busters: GiveMystieMore 100% GiveMystieEverything 500%
Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 28 min 33 s
Size: 2.71 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 05:56 PM #29079
Модератор

Модератор

A bratty girl with big fake tits makes you so horny. I know how my body affects you and I love to tease you with it even though you don't deserve it. I want you to jerk your tits for my big boobs just the way I tell you to and if you are a good boy I even might let you cum for me.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 11 min 53 s
Size: 922 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 05:57 PM #29080
Модератор

Модератор

My big luscious breasts deserve your full attention and stroking for a whole week. You will worship them, stroke to them and obey all the tasks and orders given. This is quite a treat so you are welcum! No cuming without permission or you pay the [rice for disobedience = 200$
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 12 min 11 s
Size: 497 MiB
Download From AnzFile