Old 06-05-2019, 05:02 PM #2401
Модератор

Модератор

Today your Scat Mistress is dressed in a pair of very tight latex pants and has a very warm gray sweater. She tells you some sweet words then the situation changes she takes off the sweater and shows you a cross bra completely made of latex. A very sadomasochism outfit. You remain speechless immediately puts her big ass in your face and moves it up and down inside these latex pants that make you crazy then she take them off your and push a big piece of shit falls to the ground with a lot of pee she turn around and put the pants back on and still move her perfect ass up and down while teaching you to chew her shit . and eat that piece of poo entirely chewing it in front of your face you like it why do not you come on her dirty tongue?
Models: Nicolettaxxx

Duration: 14 min 39 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 381 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 05:03 PM #2402
Модератор

Модератор

After smearing myself with shit out in the woods I have to get cleaned up! There is only a small stream near the road where anyone could drive by at any time! I start cleaning myself off by splashing water all over myself. I am almost cleaned up when I hear a truck! I run naked in my heels to hide behind a tree! Oh my god! What would happen if they stopped and saw me out here all alone and naked!?
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 4 min 41 s
Size: 422 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 05:05 PM #2403
Модератор

Модератор

Incredible new video of hot anal sex with daddy!)) An ocean of sexual action scenes, with my amazing fragrant shit) In this video you will find not only dirty anal sex, but still a lot of smearing, dirty blowjobs, and more!) As always, high quality at low price!) Stay with me, love peace!))
Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 6 min 18 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Format: Windows Media
Size: 353 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 05:05 PM #2404
Модератор

Модератор

Je te prepare un gateau a la merde trés gourmand ;O) En français.
I make a delicious shit cake for you! ;O) In FRENCH!
Models: peteuse

Duration: 5 min 38 s
Size: 87.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 05:05 PM #2405
Модератор

Модератор

I get naughty on my kitchen floor and I fuck my pussy with a chilled 14 inch long English Cucumber, next I fuck and gape my ass wide open for you! Farting through out the entire clip, I then vibe my clit while fucking my ass with the large vegetable until I cum really fucking hard for almost one full minute.
Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 14 min 54 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 475 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 05:06 PM #2406
Модератор

Модератор

Hello my small stupid friend. How are you? Youre ready for the best shit in your life? Look at my ass. I open this. Oh just stay here. I shit on you boy, all my stinky shit for you!
Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 4 min 4 s
Size: 203 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 05:07 PM #2407
Модератор

Модератор

I held my shit for FOUR DAYS. I keep cramping and cant hold it anymore. I know its going to STINK so I decide to let my load drop outside. I hang my big ass off the chair and shit EVERYWHERE!!! EWWWWW!
Models: VeronicaSteam

Duration: 3 min 53 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 199 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 05:07 PM #2408
Модератор

Модератор

Your scat Mistress is ready to shit out your meal, slave. Arent you famished? Lick my dirty hole clean, slave, as I take my time slowly pushing out my turds onto this plate. Now take it from me, and follow my exact instructions you will take the first piece and use it to give yourself a shitty handjob. With the next, youll put it in your mouth. Dont chew! Just let it sit there, the end hanging indecently out of your slutty toilet slave mouth, and let the rest just melt, and ooze down your throat. Doesnt it close up your throat, slave? Are you gagging on my shit? Haha, you better now take another piece, and smear my shit on your chest pump your cock harder faster. let the stink overwhelm you. Get yourself close harder faster. and now just as youre about to cum I want you to smear the shit thats hanging out of your mouth all over your face! Thats right, I want it all up your nostrils, hell, even over your eyes! I want you to BLIND yourself with my shit as you cum, slave. I want you swallowed up in the world of my shit
Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 7 min 38 s
Size: 221 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 05:09 PM #2409
Модератор

Модератор

Today I had my girlfriend for a surprise. It was a fucking machine!!Well be together devised a new dirty game.Yes, we have to try.
Models: dirtyscatgirl

Duration: 25 min 17 s
Size: 1.65 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 05:10 PM #2410
Модератор

Модератор

HOW I COOK
I let you see my beautiful ass through spandex pants and you get to drink in the supple curvature of my torso as it gracefully blends into my hips. You are allowed to experience my farts POV. Then I serve you a meal directly on to your plate as you see the chief's moist masterpiece delivered from the source, my perfect ass. I squat over the plate in high heals so my toned, quivering ass hangs over the plate so you can imagine yourself on hands and knees, head to the floor as if praying to my asshole-as you should. You will masturbate furiously as the camera brings you so far beneath my ass that you see the succulent and unattainable lips of my pussy. The magnificent presentation is shown from two different angles, but don't pop your penis pus (cum) just yet!
The shit is enormous-just what you deserve. And then you get to hear my voice ordering you to consume.
Then I bring in my regular slave so you can fantasize about being in his place as toilet paper. It takes its place on the floor as my hour glass figure alights on its face to be served.
Having no further use for its face I reward it by dumping the plate of rich, creamy goodness on his mouth. The disappointing pig allows it to slide off of its mouth so I am forced to help him even beyond the point of my usual generosity and manually reapply my bounty to its face, being sure to cover its mouth and nose to incentivize proper consumption. With its hands behind its back it does at least engage in some amusing struggles to breathe.
Be sure to eat your cum when you finish masturbating to this video. The self-loathing you feel consuming your own sperm will give you some way to experience my contempt for TOILETS LIKE YOU!
Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 10 min 41 s
Size: 870 MiB
Download From AnzFile