Old 08-10-2019, 01:27 AM #10241
Модератор

Модератор

Godess was so ful today. She was so close to pee and shit . . .but she keep them until her toilet slave arrived at her. She was wearing only a pair of blue seethrough panty and bra and she order her slave to unsewaa quickly and prepare for his meal !! She fill his open wide mouth with pee through panty then she shitting into her panty in front of her toilet face. the rest was clear, toilet will continue to eat all Godess shit from her panty until remain nothing while Mistress was shitting more on his cock and balls.At the end she allowed her toilet to stroke his cock for a little pleasure.
Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 8 min 44 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 197 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 01:35 AM #10242
Модератор

Модератор

It has been a while since my slave was visiting me, and I thought it was a smart thing to do to remind him where he belongs, and who he belongs to! So I order the slave to lay under my perfect ass, and I start facesitting him in my jeans. Making sure he can only breath my farts!
I take my jeans of and tease him with my panty covered ass, before I remove it, and make him stick his tongue deep inside my asshole, so that he can get a taste of what his diet will be on his visit this time!
But I can't hold it any longer, and I squat over his slave face, and start filling him with my pee. He has to swallow every drop, and he does! He must really have missed me!
But he must eat to, so I aim my rose to his open mouth, and I place a well sized log in his mouth. He knows he need to eat it, there will be no other food for him to eat on his visit. So I let out a little log more, and make him smear his face with it.
So he should reek of me while he is here with me, and for sure no one else would ever come close to him!
Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 9 min 1 s
Size: 596 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 01:42 AM #10243
Модератор

Модератор

During the rest at home I decided to shit into my white panties. I piss in my panties and shit them,show you close.
I take off my panties and fuck my ass with my black dildo and a lot of lubricant, small turds keep coming out. I turn around and then I fuck my pussy with a dirty toy. OMG it seems I have wet the battery compartment and now the vibration mode does not work!xD
I take shit from the floor and from panties. I want to smear that all on the ass pussy belly and tits mmm…
xoxox
Models: Anna_Coprofield

Duration: 32 min 54 s
Size: 1.93 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 01:54 AM #10244
Модератор

Модератор

Dozens of nasty Mistresses and a slave who is strapped up on the ground, wrapped up in foil so he cannot move his arms and a bowl over his head where the Mistress has placed him to receive their discharge! They then took it one by one to piss on vulnerable slave until the bowl is almost full and the slave’s head is drowning in the Mistresses piss! What a joy to watch!
Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 44 min 49 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Format: Windows Media
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 01:55 AM #10245
Модератор

Модератор

At the beginning I wear my cute and innocent green tiny socks. I tease you over and over to show you my perfect feet in this cutie. Show off my feet close to cam. Then take them off and tell you just take a sniff of this socks, smells so nice. Can you imagine or did you ever have sexy fantasy just my beautiful feet wrap around that hard dick of yours, because I know you got hard and turned on while you watch me tease you by my perfect feet. I want you to touch it and give a kiss or even a massage. My feet deserve every single touch of you. Then I suck my toes and spit on it. Smear my spit and makes it slippery. Then take my socks and shit inside and filling with my hot and yummy poo. So much poo inside. I show you and you can take a pleasure ? Then I take some shit into the other pair socks and pull over on my feet. Feels so good. So warm and sexy. My cute green socks just going to brown and I totally destroy them with my poo. Then I stand up and squeeze some poo inside the socks. Try to make big mess and I did it ? You can hear of the sound when I squishing the poo. Then take them off and you can take a look how much dirty poo in them. And smearing more poo over on my beautiful shitty feet. Spit on them and just smearing. Do you wanna taste and sniff them? Of course you want I just give them to you and you can take my feet ? It’s all yours and can play with them. Wrap around your nice and hard dick with my dirty feet just feels amazing ?
Models: MissAnja

Duration: 16 min 31 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 490 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 01:59 AM #10246
Модератор

Модератор

Description: Abigail’s Master will be home any minute but she has to piss NOW! She’s been holding it all day long in order to piss for her Master but she really can’t hold it another minute. She sets up the camera and puts on her brand new white cotton panties. Shes not allowed to wear panties unless she pisses them. She is secretly begging for a beating that she so desires. She begins to release her full bladder and her Master walks in and catches her. This turns him on and he begins to give her the swats she needs. He has her put her sopping wet panties in her mouth and hang them over his erect cock.She takes them back off of his cock and he continues to crop her voluptuous ass.
Please be sure to write a review after your purchase
This will help in quality control..
Thank you
Kisses
Abigail
Models: AbigailDupree

Duration: 8 min 5 s
Size: 872 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 02:07 AM #10247
Модератор

Модератор

Another scat humiliation of my toilet slave. Shitting, peeing, spitting in the mouth.
Models: marcos579

Duration: 9 min 34 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 561 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 02:11 AM #10248
Модератор

Модератор

Want to see how I fill a huge plate with my sweet shit?
Or maybe you want to taste my feces? What about putting a spoonful of shit in your mouth and start jerking off? Yes, yes, yes, I know the answer! I’ll watch you jerk off, feel the taste of my shit in your mouth, and so that you finally explode, I will arrange a little show, smearing shit on my charms, my incredible ass and hot boobs!) Get ready, you are waiting for a real shitty party!
Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 6 min 30 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 363 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 02:24 AM #10249
Модератор

Модератор

A nice standing poop amid blue skies! (Portrait Mode: 1080×1920)
Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 4 min 27 s
Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
Size: 132 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 02:24 AM #10250
Модератор

Модератор

Princess Nikki first let the slave lick her ass, then shits in his mouth put a plastic bag on his head sits on it and smother all her shit in his face.
Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 9 min 15 s
Size: 610 MiB
Download From AnzFile