Old 08-10-2019, 09:00 AM #10351
Модератор

Модератор

Worship and obey your Goddess,jerk off and lick my messy diaper!
Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 23 min 37 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.54 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 09:01 AM #10352
Модератор

Модератор

Slave is tied up and is served with her own shit from a plastic bag that is reserved. Then she takes another dump and again he splat it in her face and stimulated her with vibrators, dildo and his cock!
Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 28 min 14 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Format: Windows Media
Size: 305 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 09:02 AM #10353
Модератор

Модератор

I haven’t gone in 2 days and I feel it’s gonna be a nasty one! I wanna give you guys a nice backshot view so I grab a chair and set it on the bathroom floor. Come watch me sit on it and shit out one nasty log that turns into soft serve as I sit on it and play with my pussy…
Models: mystresstee

Duration: 5 min 41 s
Size: 436 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 09:03 AM #10354
Модератор

Модератор

In this video I have to poo so much.I’m wearing only light colored bikini. Suffering and it’s so bad. I did not poo 3 days and I feel very very big poo inside me. You can see on my face how much I desperate, I cannot hold it. But I do for you. I hold my crotch front and back I guess I can hold it when I touching my panty. Doing desperation dance and just walking up and down. Show you my naked ass and you can see clearly poo it’s want to run out but I push it back, don’t release it. But the moment came and it’s time to let it go out. It’s hurt , omg it’s so big poo just I feel split my asshole. Very hard and massive poo in my pants, and so heavy. Actually cannot say nothing till pooping. You can see some tears as well on my face. Was a hard poo I almost cried. From backward poo its pulling down my pants, and its coloring it. I take it off and my sexy ass just dirty of big and stinky poo. I push out more poop and peeing a lot. Then show close to cam How big turd have in my panty. So nice and massive one. Would you like to taste it? Would you like to hold it? Then I hold it in my hands and take a piece of it and describe this shit, very colorful because of food, some part of hard and chunky some part of soft and firm. Take out some piece and up close to cam show you. I love holding this monster poo and I know you admire it. How it’s possible that slim girl like me shitting this huge like this? But I did and I could say I was feeling better so much after pooping, ? Enjoy it
Models: MissAnja

Duration: 11 min 57 s
Size: 867 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 09:04 AM #10355
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me poo for you, then take my poo and smear it all over my ass. Combined with dirty talk, I also go and start fingering my ass for you with my absolutely filthy fingers.
Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 6 min 26 s
Size: 927 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 09:04 AM #10356
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me wear only a white bra top on and I tell you my poo is kinda weird and I’m sure this poo will be same disgusting as before. My stomach was very bad all over the night. Start with tease you from behind in doggy then laying on my stomach to get rear view to my perfect ass and hole. I ask you what do you like in my ass? How much you love it? You committed to my ass don’t you? I spread my butt cheeks wide and also clenching lot of times. I do clenching from behind is it turning you on? I don’t talk much while clenching butt I give you the time to admire me rear. I like clench my butt cheeks doesn’t matter standing or laying. Then spread wide apart legs and squirting out straight to floor and leg nasty, stinky diarrhea. Looks awesome from behind though. Then take my dildo and slide into my butt, while insert it feel could release more diarrhea and gaping, squirting out more of. I keep playing with dirty butt hole and gaping for you, and makes wet farts in doggy. You also can Queefing me and fart at the same time. So much fun.
Old 08-10-2019, 09:07 AM #10357
Модератор

Модератор

I really had to poo in this video. I have to hold it so much. I’m totally nude and teasing you as always, showing off my perky tits and round ass, feet. I filming in POV for awhile and you get amazing extremely close view to my arsehole and pussy. I like puckering and do few times for you. Then push out my big turd, half hard then comes out softer poo from this pretty asshole. Still very close up view. Puckering my swollen asshole and peeing. Then I put the camera away, and smearing my yummy shit on body, first on my sexy feet, legs then tits and tummy etc. I put on my lips too ? I love this video. So sexy really enjoyed. HD quality with crystal clear details. With lots of love from me ?

Duration: 14 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.54 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 09:19 AM #10358
Модератор

Модератор

Scatqueen Mistress Michelle wants to shit into the mouth of her toilet slave. This time the shit lands not exactly in the mouth, but on the face. What a pity. From there, however, everything is then pushed into the toilet mouth. Mistress Michelle also helps and spits on top.
Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 13 min 20 s
Size: 299 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 09:25 AM #10359
Модератор

Модератор

I was at my hotel room. Wearing only knee socks and red thong. Start with teasing, you can admire my long legs and round ass. Take off my panty and sniffing it, has great pussy smells. I sniff it many times pull over on my head and continue to sniff it. I love my pussy and ass smells, such a turn on to me. Tell you I have too poo but this time I will shit into a bin what was in the room. ? Perfect to store my poo and pee. I cannot hold so long so backward to camera squatting over on the bin and pushing out this smelly and big poop. I like the feeling after poop, ? Also peeing in. I show the bin including my poo then take my glass toy and still bending over backward start to play with dirty asshole and please myself. I am talking a bit sexy to you and enjoy myself as much as I can.Stretching my little asshole with my fave glass toy. Moaning for you and ask you how much you want to fuck me? Would be so great ? During ass fuck I release more piece of poo and asshole got poop smeared. Fuck myself until I feel have orgasm then smell my ass juices covered toy and licking over and over. Poo and ass smelled glass toy. Nice and sweet taste have my poo ? Would you like to taste me? Have fun <3

Duration: 15 min 44 s
Size: 691 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 09:39 AM #10360
Модератор

Модератор

Today you have another combined movie. In the first part, toilet slave was instructed by Mistress Roberta and Victoria to cumm 2 times, as usually, then he will be feeded by Mistress Roberta. After he will go home, he must cumm again, for Goddesses dirty pleasures. Today Mistress Roberta need to have her slippery worshipped because she want to go to the Sea Side and she will use his mouth for a nice licking and cleaning.He must smell, lick, clean her slippery and then he will be feeded by a huge Diarrhea ! Mistress Roberta piss on his body then she expulse a long Diarrhea on his throat and face. He was waiting for him to chew it and swallow it while she allow him to cumm with her diarrhea on his cock. Because slave cannot cumm at request, he must go home and cumm again for his Mistress ! From July, new movies with Mistress Margo, Scat Goddess, Mistress Anita and Mistress Luna, Mistress Andreea……..Romanian scat Godddesses are the best and you know that…
Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 42 min 7 s
Size: 456 MiB
Download From AnzFile