Old 08-19-2019, 08:01 AM #10841
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me show off my smelly dirty feet, I tell you how im going to show you how I make them even more dirtier..
I bend over and spread my arse and piss and shit logs all over my soles before showing you the big load and smearing my feet with shit.
Now if you were here I would be making you lick them clean but as your not here I will have to do it instead..
I lick and suck both my feet tasting my delicious shit before smearing some more and licking and sucking once more..
I love my filthy shitty feet and they taste amazing
Models: evamarie88

Duration: 12 min 48 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 677 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 08:01 AM #10842
Модератор

Модератор

Clean my dirty feet. Try to deserve your breakfast – my delicious shit! Face slapping, foot slapping, lash strikes! Licking better! You’ll get a verbal humiliation and big stinky shit from my giant ASS. Eat my shit and swallow!
Models: annalise

Duration: 7 min 55 s
Size: 681 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 08:11 AM #10843
Модератор

Модератор

Ms D is back with another great clip!! Enjoy Three fabulous public toilet clips. This time the bathroom was hella busy and she wasn’t alone!! Enjoy as she occaisonally has to duel with loud pissing and even a neighboring battle shitter!! You can hear the women in the adjacent stalls getting their seat covers ready and grunting and straining a bit as well. Some really loud Peeing as well!!! MS D herself was hella vocal in these clips!! In the Second scene, just when she thinks she is done, even more farts and logs keep firing out her ass!! Enjoy as she grunts, strains and even cusses aloud while the shit falls out!! She even delivers hilarious commentary while it’s comming out – all while other women are in the bathroom as well!! Great sights and sounds from my loudest Funky Lady and her co-workers!!
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 15 min 59 s
Size: 206 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 08:19 AM #10844
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me shit on the side of the tub! My first load was so huge and solid, I lick my fingers an play with my asshole a little before I drop my big load. I love to speared my ass so you can see me drop my all my logs on the floor. The second load was really soft and green. I had so much pee in my pussy I thought it would never stop lol
Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 7 min 38 s
Format: XAVC
Size: 861 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 08:19 AM #10845
Модератор

Модератор

I had some requests from fans to explore panty pooping again and omg I really loved this clip and I can say for sure that this is the messiest I have been so far.
I start off by showing you my nice pale blue panties and I then get straight to it, doing a huge piss to soak the back of them. Its not long before I’m pooing and you can see the panties tent outwards and the brown stain grow. I’m really excited by this and its not long before my hand finds its way inside my filthy panties and starts smearing the creamy poo all over my legs panties and pussy. I use my fingers to push some of the poo deep inside me. The sounds it makes as I’m fingering myself are amazing!!!
Not completely satisfied yet I need my boobs smeared in all my poo, so I give them a nice covering. And then get my favourite purple dildo out and start fucking my pussy. This is enough to drive me over the edge as I cum so so hard for you. I finish by rubbing my purple toy all over my filthy boobs and it looks and feels incredible!
Models: Not_so_innocent

Duration: 9 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 270 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 08:21 AM #10846
Модератор

Модератор

First, the slave must prove us that he is a real human toilet and he has to chew and swallow the complete second pile of shit. It takes a short time. He only needs to put the pile in his toilet mouth, so that he can swallow it. Then Lady Amy and Lady Grace again pissing in his mouths washed itself and of course the third pile, served by Lady Grace, but then she fills up the toilet mouth over the top. Well then, again, enjoy the shit toilet slave.
Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 14 min 14 s
Size: 267 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 08:24 AM #10847
Модератор

Модератор

I woke up very early and I felt all over the night my stomach is bad. So bad. I just woke up with the sun haha. I desperation and you can see on my face this is not a joke. I just sit on the floor hold hand on tummy and tell you what I feel exactly now. Wear my cute floral pants and socks on. I shit myself but clench my hole till the last second, but accidentally I just poop in the pants, just a quiet but wet farts was it
Old 08-19-2019, 08:31 AM #10848
Модератор

Модератор

New Year, New Ladies!!! Say hello to yet another Canadian delight named Cori!! Cori is here with three great clips at one low price!! Nearly 14 minutes of peeing, pooting, and big plops from this Big Booty Canadian!! She’s the “Other BBC” indeed – the kind that I love! Be on the lookout for more from this new Funky Lady in the future.
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 13 min 55 s
Size: 1.33 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 08:35 AM #10849
Модератор

Модератор

Good morning, slave. You were up all night waiting for your Breakfast. So crawl to me, get it. Catch my piss. Drink my Golden nectar, lick my ass. That’s where you belong. I’ll spread my withers, stick your tongue in my dirty ass. I shitting right in your mouth. Better lick my ass. I’m cumming.
I took such a good shit. See how big my poop is For you. Lick and eat. Now lick the shit off my leg. I’m gonna put shit on my feet and you’re gonna lick it off.
I want you to eat my shit for Breakfast every morning.
Models: Mistress

Duration: 5 min 16 s
Size: 223 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 08:36 AM #10850
Модератор

Модератор

*Schoolgirl Poo And Play Clips*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Huge Schoolgirl Panty Poo And Shitty Toy Fuck- 7:41
Decked out in my classic school girl costume and red stripper style stilletos with a pair of panties stuffed deep inside my pussy hole, I hike my skirt up, shake my ass and model my panties for you. then push out a huge load of warm brown poo into my peach colored full back panties. Next, I take off the poo panties and show you my lovely shit and then proceed to fuck my dirty ass with a curved purple vibe until I cum hard, and finally, I retrieve my cum soaked panties from my pussy.
Schoolgirl Poops Her Shoes! -5:39
I love to defile my shoes with shit, cum watch me fill my cute little ballet slippers with some nice warm poop and then I wipe my ass on the heels that I am wearing. some hot pussy play and a naughty striptease also included in this clip!
Gaping My Ass For Daddy- 10:39
Fucking my ass for Daddy, gaping my asshole wide open and then shitting on the floor.
Smoking, Pooping & Ruining My Ass Beads- 8:25
Looking ever-so-sweet in my schoolgirl get up yet being such a naughty girl. Smoking, Farting, Pooping and finally sticking my orange ass beads far up my shitty ass and covering them in my fresh shit, then pulling them back out to show you!
Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Format: Windows Media
Size: 364 MiB
Download From AnzFile