Old 09-04-2019, 08:39 AM #11341
Модератор

Модератор

Girls hid from the toilet slave! The girls hid in the apartment, the toilet slave must find them. But girls do not want him to find them, because they despise him! In response, they beat, kick and spit in his mouth! Girls strongly want to shit and having played enough they use the toilet slave for the intended purpose!
Models: Click here to cancel reply.

Duration: 24 min 30 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.57 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-04-2019, 10:54 AM #11342
Модератор

Модератор

In this clip Naomi releases her dirty ass water outside where anyone could walk up and catch her. She decided to get a little bit risky in this 2 scene clip
Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 1 min 49 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 40.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-04-2019, 11:00 AM #11343
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop

Models:

Duration: 9 min 28 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 111 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-04-2019, 11:30 AM #11344
Модератор

Модератор

See to it and keep dreaming.
Models: MissDecadoria

Duration: 45 s 99 ms
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 22.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-04-2019, 12:05 PM #11345
Модератор

Модератор

Three girls Olga Marina and Lolita decided to arrange a show for you in jeans, three girls put on their ass jeans and take turns out to the center of the room and pose for you in jeans, the first goes to the center Olga, Olga poses for you in jeans, after which Olga takes off her jeans and shows you her white big ass , after the demonstration ass, Olga again puts on jeans and then comes the turn of Marina, Marina also poses for you in jeans and also exposes her ass and also shows you her white clean ass , after Marina shows off her jeans and ass to you Lolita, Oh yeah her big ass, we hope you enjoy it very much . After demonstrating jeans and Asses , the girls take turns shitting and pissing in their jeans on their feet dripping urine , leaving wet marks on the jeans . Also, the girls take turns taking off each other’s jeans and show you the dirty Asses of their girlfriends . Each of the girls shits and pisses in jeans in different poses . After the demonstration shit at each other’s jeans girls again put their jeans back on their Asses and enjoy the fact that their jeans are full of shit and piss .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 23 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-04-2019, 12:07 PM #11346
Модератор

Модератор

I’m a toilet for two stinky morning ladies. Today, Christina and Victoria came to me at different times. Kristina came first, I thought she had a good night’s sleep or that she had sex with her boyfriend tonight. She was in a good mood, she often smiled. I noticed that the girls are in a good mood from the toilet slave, because they know that they will soon shit and piss, and this toilet person will help her in this pleasant matter. Christina immediately began to rush me – come on faster, I really want to shit. When Kristina entered my house she immediately farted and said – I endured all the way so as not to accidentally fart in a taxi. I asked – why didn't you do it on the street, she said – you love my smell, I was very happy with such an answer.
Today I decided to use this script again. I liked it when a girl sits in front of you, looks at me and shits, and then feeds the slave with her shit. Victoria’s shit tastes good sweet and is easier to swallow than Christina’s shit. I noticed that during the feeding process the most difficult moment is when the shit gets in my mouth and I begin to feel its taste. This lasts the first 1-2 seconds and the slave usually coughs a little at this moment. Next, the slave must put up with the taste and smell, take it as food, and begin to swallow. The toilet slave never knows what taste and smell he will encounter. For example, buckwheat in different girls will have a different taste. Therefore, every new girl is always a new unexplored taste!
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 26 min 18 s
Size: 1.69 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-04-2019, 12:14 PM #11347
Модератор

Модератор

I exploded powerfully. Victoria won! She came to me with her husband, her husband was waiting in the car. Today there was a lot of crap in it, it was hard and sweet. I tried to swallow very quickly and did my best for it. Victoria also wanted to return to her husband faster and behaved very harshly in the process of feeding. My tongue, my mouth and my throat experienced fantastic loads. But my stomach could not stand it and I exploded, I could not stop this process, I turned into a fountain. It was a very unpleasant sight – Victoria screamed at me, and I was very ashamed in front of her.

Duration: 14 min 0 s
Size: 921 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-04-2019, 12:29 PM #11348
Модератор

Модератор

Hello, our dear and dear fans and fans of our store. Thank you for being with us) In this video you will see Marina and Lolita. Marina in this video fucks Lolita in the ass in various poses. Marina lay down on the couch and Lolita sat her ass on a rubber phallus. Marina then planted a deeper phallus Lolita in the ass, then poked it. Then Lolita did not give a shit right during sex on Marina’s body. Then Lolita stood on the sofa, and Marina raised her ass and started to shit, and Lolita began to eat warm shit. Lolita ate and smeared poop on Marina’s ass.
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 6 s
Size: 981 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-04-2019, 02:53 PM #11349
Модератор

Модератор

Menstrual cup. Victoria and Christina. Cruel session! Victoria has a menstruation today! I have not drunk blood from a menstrual cup for a long time and asked Victoria to install a menstrual cup. There was a lot of blood, I felt its taste well – it's very thick blood from the uterus! But that's not all – today girls really want to shit. I noticed that Christina suffers with great difficulty and constantly rushes me – she did not shit for 3 days, her shit today has a very strong taste and there is a lot of it. I could not breathe, my nose was full of shit, I could only breathe through my mouth, but Kristina is constantly sitting on me or pushing shit in my mouth for several seconds and I manage to breathe a little. Christine’s shit stinks terribly today and it’s very difficult for me – I was forced to spit the shit out on the floor and rest for 1 minute. Kristina says – you still have to eat everything, picks up shit from the floor and makes you swallow it. I'm terribly tired, my eyes are full of shit, my nose is full and I feel sick, but I know that Victoria is waiting for me ahead, she warned – "maybe I have diarrhea, yesterday I ate bad food" and I should be ready for this. Victoria shit for a long time, I tried to swallow in the process of feeding. Victoria farted a lot, a lot. Her shit was liquid and sweet – I was relatively pleased to swallow it. It was a tough session, but the girls laughed and had a lot of fun and at the same time were very powerful – they perceive the toilet slave only as an instrument or a home, comfortable toilet.

Duration: 32 min 18 s
Size: 1.85 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-04-2019, 03:01 PM #11350
Модератор

Модератор

What if I was your nasty, poop loving, incestuous mommy? Would you like that?