Old 06-10-2019, 03:03 PM #5341
Модератор

Модератор

Oh dear Ive done it again!!! I was playing with my best friend Giraffey when I suddenly got the urge to go number 2. But I was having too much fun and I just could not find the time in my busy little girl life for such a venture. I think I can hold it.. yes I can definitely hol. oh no! It started to come out and fill up my clear plastic panties Daddy is going to be sooooooo mad at me for doing this again. Maybe I can clean it up all by myself before he finds out. Oh man what a big mess I have made. Its everywhere and soooooooo stinky. Yuck! Dont you dare say a word Giraffey.
Models: AbigailDupree

Duration: 6 min 49 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 310 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 03:04 PM #5342
Модератор

Модератор

HD 1080p/60fps In this video, I have a sexy pose in the bathtub standing up, with my back facing the camera, and one leg up on the wall of the tub, and turning my head back to look at you the whole time. (Kind of an upskirt” type of angle.) I dirty talk to you about letting you watch me shit and rub my clit a bit. I tease you ground-hogging for a while, til I cant wait any longer. Then I rub my pussy while I push it out, smiling at you. I also show you a close up my my load afterward.
Models: SunnyBunzCamgirl

Duration: 4 min 46 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 90.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 03:05 PM #5343
Модератор

Модератор

shit in my hair and my whole body
Models: dirtyscatgirl

Duration: 13 min 21 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 490 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 03:05 PM #5344
Модератор

Модератор

Another new great video from SweetBettyParlour!)
Good quality low price!)
In that video i shit little turds and lick them!) Thank you for messages and review im ULTRAAAAAA glad 4 that!)) PS: That video not have any music or soundtrack, only sound how i suck my lovely shit))
Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 8 min 10 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 456 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 03:05 PM #5345
Модератор

Модератор

I was home alone , and I was bored very bored to cheer myself up I decided to play a little , but I really had to piss , I lay down on the bed and the operator began to remove me , I spread your legs and then my pussy pulled out a large stream of urine , the fucking I so badly want to piss , I piss in this video clip , all over the floor in urine , but I want to shit and I start to shit , the fuck I just wanted to piss but seen much puffed and shit itself began to emerge from my ass . I shit on the bed , and took his shit in his hands and started to smear their first pussy and then ass in the dirty shit I put long rubber cock and started to fuck me , Oh yeah Im a fuck about how cool it is Im just a whore , I want you my friends . Getting out of bed again, I collected the shit out of the bed and started to smear the shit on my ass , fucking a lot of shit a lot of fresh shit . I again take a rubber cock and fuck themselves in the dirty shit from the ass, I liked it so . In this video clip you will see How I piss , big pile of shit and anal Masturbation in the dirty shit from the ass , and I cover her cunt and ass with shit . In short, I love to play with their shit . This is a very hot video . Pleasant to you of viewing .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 9 min 58 s
Size: 968 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 03:05 PM #5346
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me as your sexy mum tell you ive seen what you have been watching on the internet, mature woman wearing silky clothing playing with their toilet mess..
So I wear something silky for you and tell you to watch how filthy and kinky your mother is..
I show off my silky slip and panties and then push out a big soft shit in my panties, I rub my bulge infront of you then show you how filthy your mumma is.
I show you what I did and lick it getting my tongue covered in it before rubbing my dirty panties all over my face and smearing my shit all over my silky slip.
From now on if you want to watch scat play I want you to watch your Mum be a Kinky Filthy Slut
Models: evamarie88

Duration: 14 min 33 s
Size: 591 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 03:05 PM #5347
Модератор

Модератор

I filmed my shits for an entire week! And I experimented with smearing for the first time on Day 6!
Day 1: I drop a big load in my satin pants-and I literally mean drop- my big ball of poo rolls down inside my pant leg and comes out at the bottom lol! I show you how messy my legs and inside of my pants got from pooping in my pants.
Day 2 + 3- Shitting into vacuum sealed bags. This is how I make those delicious poos for my customers
Day 4- My big ass hangs over a cushion I fart and then let a medium-sized corn filled poo out
Day 5- I pile it high with a fatty long shit onto my bathroom floor
Day 6- Im on top of my bathroom counter with a nice POV view from below. This poo left quite a mess on my ass so I figured why not just smear it a little across my ass cheek? It was fun
Old 06-10-2019, 03:06 PM #5348
Модератор

Модератор

Its Monday morning and Im feeling so horny so what should I do, maybe being cheeky and naughty? I want to please myself and you too. So lets start some dirty play. Im wearing my innocent look white knee stockings and start to desperate as I have to poo but feeling coming so fast than I expected. Take my fave glass toy and playing with my little juicy pussy a bit, can you hear this? So wet. But first I wanna poop for you. Spreading my legs wide start to shit, OMG Look at my face. You can see some pain as the shit is a bit hard but then became to soft. Finally I did shit haha. Yummy and very warm shit, pick a nice piece of and start to smear around my pussy. Spreadable shit for sure. Hm Do you enjoy to watch me during shit smearing dont you? I going to be a nasty girl today. Smear it over and over on my pussy and ass then slide into pussy my glass toy fucking myself until I cum. You dont need to wait too much for cumming because I am so fucking horny as I mentioned before. Scat smeared blonde fucking herself until cumming
Old 06-10-2019, 03:07 PM #5349
Модератор

Модератор

Training you to become my toilet slave, *you will no longer consume any food other than my delicious shit and pee . I teach and show you what you need to do. *I tease you with blackmail, *and show you the consequence of not fulfilling your duties! *You must start somewhere so you will eat from a dog bowl, *and maybe *one day you may work yourself up to eating straight from my goddess ass !
Models:

Duration: 6 min 54 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 66.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 03:07 PM #5350
Модератор

Модератор

Olga lady brought today for you dog Yana , yeah she loves when Yana performs all the hottest fantasies of Mrs. Olga . Olga put on Yana belt and began to drive it in a circle as the faithful and the obedient dog . But Olga was very little of this , she ordered the dog Yana caress her anus , Yana docile dog performs all the orders of his mistress . But then ass Olga started having liquid diarrhea , Oh yeah it started to fill the mouth of Yana , Yana fucking a whore , she keeps her mouth open while the mistress Olga fills it with liquid shit , diarrhea . Then the hostess Olga Yana tells the dog to shit in a dog bowl , Yana begins to fill the bowl of liquid panom and urine , Yes, Olga ordered to eat the shit out of a dog bowl , and she puts on a strapon and starts fucking her dog Yana in the ass . Yana gets a lot of pleasure from the fact that it makes Olga , Olga pulls out of the ass Yana strap-on and then Rouge goes even a fountain of liquid shit from the ass Yana . Olga takes Yana like a slut and begin to RUB your dog the floor which is covered in liquid shit , now the dog Yana and her clothes are covered in shit . But Mrs. Olga that was not enough , she starts to fuck Yana in the ass and orders her to immediately eat the shit out of dog bowls , then Olga Yana tells the slave to lick shit from the floor , and Yana is happy to make , since it can not resist the pressure of Mrs. Olga . Mistress Olga takes the dogs bowl and begins to pour into the mouth of the dog Yana shit Oh yeah shes drinking and eating shit , Olga takes Dildo and starts to push shit in mouth Jan member , about what a whore this Yana , and for her nothing is forbidden . Olga again wateret dog Yana floor which was covered in liquid Dere diarrhea . In this video clip of Yana doing everything he wants Mrs. Olga , she lizhit floor that shit , eating shit out of a dog bowl , substitutes mouth to Mrs. Olga filled it with liquid shit . It is 100% hot video . Nice watching this movie .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 15 min 25 s
Size: 1.48 GiB
Download From AnzFile