Old 07-11-2019, 12:12 PM #7951
Модератор

Модератор

Those super wet nasty diarrhea farts. They smell very interesting, sound really gross and ruin my sexy office trousers
Models: SexyFlatulence

Duration: 5 min 41 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 210 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 12:13 PM #7952
Модератор

Модератор

My stomach hurt , I dont understand why he can be so sick , I decided to go to the bathroom , I went to the toilet and sat down on the toilet but I did not just came to sit in the toilet, Im recording for you hot video , I first showed you its beauties cunt ass breast , a little rubbed pussy on toilet and ass , and waited for the explosion in the belly here here it needs to happen , I stood up from the toilet and turned to the camera ass and then a miracle liquid diarrhea starts to flow out of my ass , I explode with liquid shit all the shit in the toilet in the floor shit in shit out of my ass just pours shit I cant stop . I wiped my ass with a piece of paper and put it next to the toilet . About the fuck that is liquid explosions in my stomach there was a real battle .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 25 s
Size: 1 010 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 12:14 PM #7953
Модератор

Модератор

In this video I speak directly into the camera and you hear exactly what I think when I am looking down at a ‘man I have just used as a toilet.
You get to see my sleek form from beneath the toilet seat, Your natural environment. I use my riding crop on the naked slave and then lower my majestic ass on to the throne for one of the most stunning, panoramic displays of the female ass that a slave has ever been honored with viewing. The smooth white flesh of my ass fills the screen and my perfect, tiny asshole seems to be so close you could lick it yourself. I know you are already masturbating.
The toilet eagerly licks my asshole and as it gradually becomes enlarged with blood it begins to pucker and become more prominent, emerging from the flawless skin of my ass to almost smile at the slave. I allow the slave to masturbate. Then begins one of the biggest shits I have ever honored a slave's face with. The slave struggles. Its face is obliterated with human excrement.
I am pleased as stand and look back down through the toilet seat to inspect my work. You can imagine yourself looking up at me, wearing my shit on your face. You can see the bemused contempt in my smile. I tell you what I think of you in my accented but perfectly clear English Imagine yourself, struggling to breathe with the shit overflowing from your mouth and covering your nose. But still, you are masturbating. Look into my eyes and see how low you are. "You are a toilet.you are not human."
Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 7 min 40 s
Size: 591 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 12:14 PM #7954
Модератор

Модератор

I am on the phone with a friend, and I am need of relive myself. So I call my portable toilet slave over, and place him beneath me. I start teasing him with my pussy, before I place myself above him, and let it flow into his toilet mouth. My toilet do a good job, and I am satisfied that he enjoys my pee when I ask him!
So now I need to do number two, so I again position myself over his mouth, and put two nice logs into his open mouth. He should be very happy, he is both fed and given something to drink today!
Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 4 min 27 s
Size: 294 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 12:14 PM #7955
Модератор

Модератор

I cant get enough of this ass all in my face, winking at me then shooting out big stinky logs!! Hershey Rae is Back with another FUNKY new batch of clips! Enjoy as she unloads Reverse Kanga Style, into a bag on the floor, and even over the toilet! Enjoy ass she spreads her winking booty to show her real winking eye!! Some big FUNKY logs Falling out this Amazon booty!!
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 9 min 42 s
Size: 543 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 12:15 PM #7956
Модератор

Модератор

This is the second part to my piss drinking video. I throw up (what seems to be mostly actual piss? And some water) and then I rub it on myself while being verbally degraded. I am a disgusting, pathetic whore
Models: JessicaKay

Duration: 4 min 20 s
Size: 456 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 12:16 PM #7957
Модератор

Модератор

***(Full HD Video 1080p/60fps)***
I didn't even know if I'd be able to film this video, I had to go SOOO badly! I could barely hold it in any longer to set up my camera!
I start off telling you how badly I have to go and show you how bloated I am from holding it in all night and all morning. You can hear the absolute desperation in my quivering voice as I struggle to talk to you before I let go. I sit back on the toilet and you can watch me finally get some relief as I push out a massively LONG log, (thick but medium soft just right!) sighing with the effort, and rubbing my pussy a bit afterward. I stand up and turn around to show you a close up of my asshole afterward, still just a little messy, and wink my hole at you a few times. Lastly, I pick up the camera to show you a close up of that ridiculously long trailing poop in the toilet. I can't believe that was all in meit felt SO good finally letting go!
Models: SunnyBunzCamgirl

Duration: 4 min 24 s
Size: 104 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 12:16 PM #7958
Модератор

Модератор

I like when girls do the worst things with me. I like to watch how much the girls disdain the smell of even their shit, and even more strongly the girls disdain the smell of shit of other girls. Girls rape me every time I serve them! No matter how I feel, even if I feel bad, I will never refuse to serve a girl I do not have the right to refuse or belch the girls shit, I must take it completely. Every time a girl uses me as her toilet, its like being cruelly carried, but I want it myself. Yes, I really like it, its very tasty and very nasty at the same time. When I swallow I accept the completely inner world of the girl. It is impossible to swallow and not taste the full taste of her shit. To swallow her shit, I must completely pass it through my mouth and tongue, feeling the taste of every sip, every badly digested product, every nut, every fruit that the girl ate. Several times I served a girl who swallowed the sperm of her husband, I think that both Christina and Jana also do it because they have boyfriends, but not all the girls that I serve talk about it. Christina told me (in secret) that her boyfriend loves anal sex, but because of this work she has to deny him this under the pretext that it hurts! For more than a year I have not been engaged in traditional sex and I am very excited to present how the boyfriends of my princesses fuck them. Sometimes I ask girls about their sex life, and they easily talk to me about it, because Im just a toilet for them. I noticed that during the ovulation the girls shit is very warm.
===
Christina is very beautiful and very delicious! Im very happy when her ass blows up in front of my face and her warm and sweet shit fills my mouth and falls on my face. I immediately immerse my tongue in it to fully experience the taste. And then she allows me to start eating, and she joyfully dances on me, stepping on my stomach and chest, causing me difficulty. But her shit is so delicious, that for me its main taste. Today her shit was hard and it was harder to swallow than usual.
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 9 min 56 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 369 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 12:17 PM #7959
Модератор

Модератор

On the toilet, close up watch me squeeze this one out and then pee. I peed a little on the seat OOPS
Old 07-11-2019, 12:17 PM #7960
Модератор

Модератор

I Alice and Carolina decided to have a little fun to arrange for you a show in which we eat shit , Alice invited us to shit in a plate and then she will feed us shit with a spoon and after Alice fills our mouth Alice will take a rubber cock and will push our shit in her mouth . We all agreed in the room on the floor was a plate my friends wore mini dresses to make it easier to bare their lovely Asses . The first lifted her dress and sat down on his haunches to shit in a bowl is Alice , Alice filled a plate of shit , then Alice has asked me to get cancer and pulled up my skirt and bared my ass , and I filled shit dish , and I very much wanted to shit , after I cancer rose Caroline , Alice also raised her dress and Caroline filled the bowl with shit , big pile of shit was on the plate . After that we sat down on his knees and Alice picked up the spoon and began to feed us shit , Alice filled our mouths with shit and then using the rubber dick pushed our shit down our throats .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 31 s
Size: 1.19 GiB
Download From AnzFile