Old 06-27-2019, 01:00 AM #45061
Модератор

Модератор

Custom (no names ) - "I think I can handle any edging and challenge you to a silly bet confident about my skills. The bet is to see if I can manage to the end of the video and only cum after permission is given , if I cum early I have to pay 150 $ fee for overconfidence. You have every intention of taking that 150 $. You will play stop & go with me and when ever you say go , I have to stroke AS FAST AS I CAN. In addition you will throw in fake countdowns , LOTS of fake countdowns. To make things even more difficult , occasionally in the clip both of us will roll a dice. If my number is the same one as yours , I get to continue , otherwise I have to rewind backwards as many minutes as my dice face value is (e.g. rolling 6 I have to go back 6 minutes ) and continue from there. At the end you will give me my final countdown and tell me to squeeze the head as hard as I can and cum." Add a Code to your order : 20 % Markup 'Pay Up!' $25 Markup 'LOSER FEE ' $100 Markup 'CUM PERMISSION ' 50 % Markup 'Sissy Tax ' 75 % Markup 'PAY MORE ' 100 % Markup 'LOVE BUNNY ' 500 % Markup 'INTOX TAX '
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 20 min 26 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 864 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-27-2019, 01:03 AM #45062
Модератор

Модератор

Naughty , nude and telling you how to jerk it.... oh yeah and of course doing what you love most....420!
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 9 min 43 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 155 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-27-2019, 01:07 AM #45063
Модератор

Модератор

Sexy Smoke When The Night Falls to The City
Models: playboygirlSudem

Duration: 5 min 28 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-27-2019, 01:09 AM #45064
Модератор

Модератор

Don 't you just hate your wife? How she 's always nagging and bitching. Constantly looks like ****. I bet she doesn 't even give blowjobs anymore. She 's worthless. I have a way better plan for you that will be SO much more fun , and super HOT!
Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 4 min 26 s
Size: 647 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-27-2019, 01:11 AM #45065
Модератор

Модератор

My most powerful brainfuck clip to date. With the use of P0ppers , herbal Intox-Fantasy , binaural beats , background music &amp ; visual effects , I 'm going to pull you DEEP for me today. Deep in lust , deep in LOVE with me. You 'll start by trying to resist. And after 10 short minutes of me seeping into your brain , you 'll forget why. When you cum today , and you will cum hard...you 'll be all mine. I 've made sure of it.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 23 min 20 s
Size: 957 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-27-2019, 01:13 AM #45066
Модератор

Модератор

Dr Blair is your sex Therapist-Fantasy as you come to her for you small penis..Goldie has a small penis dildo to demo how best to use it and please a woman but when she sees yours she cant help but laugh! Goldie still does the demo to see if she can get your tiny penis to grow but it 's so tiny even when she tit job between her huge tits the dildo ,dildo sucking blow job all the while dirty talking and verbally small penis humiliates you that your cock would be hard to satisfy anyone it was so tiny! trying one last ditch effort to get your penis to grow she JOI you while playing with her clit she swears is bigger than your penis! and dildo fucking herself to orgasm ,Goldie is shocked that when you cum so much for such a tiny penis that she thinks maybe you have an inny penis like a pussy!...
Models: GOLDIEBLAIR

Duration: 8 min 52 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 58.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-27-2019, 01:13 AM #45067
Модератор

Модератор

I know you thoroughly enjoyed my 1st and 2nd Jerk As I Do clips so here 's Pt 3. Time to play my little game of control over your cock again! You love stroking that hard horny cock for me the way I tell you to. Watching my pretty little hands work this big dick drives you wild. You imagine my hands wrapped around your cock. Teasing it however I please. Getting you so close to cumming over and over again. Ohhh the things I can do to you slave! So the rules are the same as before. 1 - You watch me stroke this nice big cock and jerk yours just as I do. No slower and no faster. AND 2 - you don 't cum until I say so. I know you 've fantasized about me controlling your cock and your orgasms. Now you get to feel me do exactly that. I can take you from a slow tease to a hard hand banging. I 'll control every motion , stroke , and squeeze. Only I know and only I decide! Let 's get started.
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 10 min 1 s
Size: 251 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-27-2019, 01:13 AM #45068
Модератор

Модератор

You love watching my big tits every time I release a clip , don 't you? You 're so desperate to see more , because nothing makes you so aroused as full , luscious tits and big nipples. And it 's even better that I 'm a dominant , powerful woman , with a sadistically sweet edge. Fuck your hand until all you can think about is the shape , the size , the bounce of my tits in your face.
Models: Goddess Blonde Kitty

Duration: 16 min 22 s
Size: 1.16 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-27-2019, 01:13 AM #45069
Модератор

Модератор

You 've been telling me this whole time that your dick was "average " and I 've been ok with it (even though I can 't feel anything when we fuck ) because you are my first boyfriend and I don 't know any better. I thought there was something wrong with me because all my friends talk about how much their tight pussies ache after their big strong boyfriends fuck them. Today in health class , they taught us how to put a condom on. They used a banana and told us THAT was average.... but it is WAY bigger than you. I think you 've been lying to me. Yours is the size of my pinky. Maybe puberty skipped you or something. But I want to try one of these banana dicks. I love you , but Im going to fuck some other boys. Maybe you could get some of your friends to do it? Ill still date you , but fuck your friends that you bring to me? You can jerk off and watch so your little **** cock gets some pleasure too. I know this must be HUMILIATING... but look how big it is compared to my tiny tight hole? Look how it fills up my mouth! You just slip out!
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 6 min 21 s
Size: 905 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-27-2019, 01:14 AM #45070
Модератор

Модератор

You 've been feening for your Goddess to finally give you JOI orally. Now you can learn how to stroke that dick for Goddess big jingly booty. You are officially allowed to fap endlessly to Goddess Sunshine in a sexy school girl outfit. Enjoy the view of your Goddess as she bends and teases just for you . Mark Up Codes : 50 %-Bootyful 100 %-DatBootyTho 500 %-Iwannamarrythatbooty
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 13 min 6 s
Size: 1.85 GiB
Download From AnzFile