Duration: 4 min 35 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 168 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 01:24 AM #9812
Модератор

Модератор

I'm all dressed up in my sexiest lingerie and huge black heels because it's a holiday and I'm spending it with my amazing alpha boyfriend. Sucks to be you because you're just spending another holiday depressed and lonely as usual. Nothing new for you. I remind you how much of a lonely faggot worthless piece of **** you are. The only thing that loves you is the hand you beat off with. That is your companion. You're unlovable. Nobody could ever love you. The only action you get is seeing me in pixel form on your computer in lingerie making fun of you. You love it though. Half way through the video you're crying and fapping with your tears. Good. Cause the more you cry the better I feel and the wetter I get. I give you a cum countdown to jerk off your small ugly tater tot sized shrimp dick. I tease you, harass you, convince you to get a taste of your own cum and keep you crying and crying throughout the whole video. You don't even cum because of how sexy I look you cum from how shitty I make you feel. You're a twisted son of a bitch. I love reminding you of your place in life. Beneath my feet, choking and gagging on my big stripper heels. You pay girls on the internet to make fun of you and you get off to it. You hit the lowest of lows. I should care. But I don't. Cause it's you. I'd never care about you. I only care about your money. I fucking hate you and your nasty dick more than anything EVER. FUCK YOU FAGGOT!
Models: MissGingerReign

Duration: 20 min 17 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 535 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 01:25 AM #9813
Модератор

Модератор

INCLUDES: FOOT FETISH - HOMEWRECKER - JOI - JERK OFF INSTRUCTION - MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION - FOOT DOMINATION - FOOT SLAVERY - BAREFOOT - POV FOOT WORSHIP - OIL FETISH - CUM COUNTDOWN - TOE SPREADING - SOLES Custom video request: The ultimate homewrecking foot fetish video ! With oiled feet and showing mainly your soles up close, and spreading your toes, but with your beautiful face well visible too. You say that from now on, my cock only pleasures to your feet, not a single drop of cum will ever come out unless my eyes are staring at your feet. You say that my cock will only crave my feet and that having sex with my wife will quickly become impossible. Say that you want your feet to be the only thing i jerk off to, that you want them to become my entire sex life. To begin, you say you're going to drain my cock twice, so that there isnt a single drop of cum left for my wife. Say that every time my wife asks for sex to wait for her to go to bed that I must watch this video. You laugh at how I am descending into total foot slavery and how much you enjoy it. The first countdown is at 5 minutes and the second countdown in the end. For the 2nd countdown you have your hand inside your panties and make it look like youre pleasuring your self, saying how my enslavement turns you on, moaning with pleasure......Mandy Flores
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 12 min 37 s
Size: 742 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 01:26 AM #9814
Модератор

Модератор

Allow me to use you, manipulate you and of course tease you insanely. Making you marvel at my ass makes you weak. You'll do anything to please this bratty princess. Bratty humiliation and financial domination SpH Cuckold humiliation
Models: GoddessDestiny

Duration: 6 min 0 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 513 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 01:27 AM #9815
Модератор

Модератор

This slow, sensual, mesmerising clip will remind you of every detail of My feminine perfection that you're addicted to. I will whisper into your inferior head, pulling you deeper into your obsession for Me.
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 7 min 32 s
Size: 435 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 01:27 AM #9816
Модератор

Модератор

Watch as I model my red leotard for you, then slowly taking it off, spreading those legs and making you cum down my throat.
Models: CammiCams

Duration: 9 min 44 s
Size: 307 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 01:27 AM #9817
Модератор

Модератор

I want to play a game. The most dangerous game. Are you interested? Of course you are, but you'll have to play by My rules. My rules are pretty simple. Well, simple to understand. But nothing is ever easy with Me, really. You know that by now. You're going to stroke for Me. You'll stroke it exactly how I want you to stroke it, and you will not cum. If you cum, I will destroy you. *This was a custom order, but no names are mentioned during this clip.* My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY Good boys will buy with one of the following markup codes 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 11 min 24 s
Size: 840 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 01:28 AM #9818
Модератор

Модератор

Why they call me a Cum Angel! I have seven other videos check them out!!
Models: CumAngel

Duration: 1 min 50 s
Size: 225 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 01:29 AM #9819
Модератор

Модератор

Glammed up as every girl's inspiration in the famed hot pink....I tease and suck my man's cock until he decides to help me take my makeup off with a facial!
Models: Amai Liu Fetish

Duration: 7 min 40 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 58.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 01:30 AM #9820
Модератор

Модератор

A long time ago, I got my massage license so that I could give my boyfriend a good rub every once in awhile. Well that was a fucking mistake. He decided to cheat on me with some disgusting whore because she was "rougher" in bed. He wanted rough huh? From that moment on I decided that no man would ever treat me with disrespect again. I am a goddess, and I shall be worshipped, not degraded. I locked my Ex in the basement and trained him long and hard to become the perfect bitch boy. I didn't want my massage license to go to waste, so decided to pick up an extra shift at the parlor down the street, while my Ex was slaving away doing my chores. Today I had a first timer. Mmmmmmm I just love new girls. This one, however, is a worthless little cunt. She kept demanding that I go harder, then slower, then softer. This ignorant whore thinks she can get away with ordering me around during the whole fucking massage, just because I'm on a payroll. To make things worse, I found out that she wrote a Yelp review, saying "I should stick to sucking dick and giving happy endings." She clearly doesn't know who she's screwing with. This miserable twat is going to pay. BIG TIME. I did some hardcore Facebook stalking, and figured out that she's actually a babysitter, so I decided to hire her to "watch my ****" When this ugly skank knocks on the door, I'm going to knock her out, tie her up, and make her suffer, like she did to me, having to listen to her cunt ass attitude. When the lazy cow finally woke up, I decided to take the ball gag out of her mouth so she could use it to choke on my little bitch boys cock. Now SHE'S the one whose going to be giving a happy ending. Stupid useless whore. Watch as I shove this cunts head down and she cries like a whiny pig. I'm slapping this ugly slut until she can't take it anymore, then I demand that bitch boy gives her a huge facial and blinds her with his bitch sperm. This retarded cum pig actually thinks I'm going to let her go. HAHAHHAHAHA. I'm pushing her down the stairs, into the basement, so she can rot right next to my useless pussy slave boy. Neither of them will ever get the chance to humiliate me again. NEVER!!!!
Models: Davina Davis

Duration: 19 min 16 s
Size: 2.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile