Old 06-24-2020, 01:10 AM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- In the Rough-Diamond

Shemax.com- In the Rough-Diamond

Description:
This black shemale star from Tampa is maybe more of a rough uncut diamond than one in the rough. The pickings were slim on the stroll that evening but when Diamond shook her booty I slammed on the breaks. She hopped in and we chatted as we drove the short distance to an expensive downtown hotel. It is always fun to watch the expressions of the hotel employees and other guests when you march a black tranny through the lobby and up to your room. In the room she relaxed in armchair and got quickly to why she came. Her arms sports a large amateur looking tattoo of her name and in case you cant read English there is also a picture of the precious gem. She undoes her belt on her acid wash jeans and gives us a good look at her wide bouncy butt. Pants off she goes to work on my cock with her mouth as she fondles her own long black dick. We see in the close-up view of her girl meat that she has hairy pubes but clean shaven balls. When she turns to model her best asset we see her hairless asshole between the two great round bubble cheeks. She lubes up and fingers her ass before we play cock on ass slippy slide. She sucks my dick and then I win the jerking contest as I shoot bright white cum on her black inner thigh.
Model:
Diamond
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 44-diamondintherough-hdv.wmv
File Size : 700.16 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:23:07
Video : VC-1, 4 054 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots: