Old 11-27-2019, 03:55 AM #12421
Модератор

Модератор

My slave will eat my shit again after long time. Now he is very well trained and hungry REAL HUMAN TOILET. He adores me and is ready to obey every single command. He is going to eat my HUGE shit but the first he lick my ass clean while I relaxation. After shit is going to kiss my dirty feet and swallow my spit ans thanks me. He will give me his wage for that because my shit is the best!
Models: marcos579

Duration: 16 min 42 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.53 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 07:19 AM #12422
Модератор

Модератор

My asshole is so loose that when I poop firm round turds they just roll out and fall out of my prolapse, it is really fucking cool to see! And when my shit is firm turds like this I can squish them together and insert them back into my ass repeatedly! So fun shitting my turds out again and again. I poop them on my bare feet, rub the shit onto my bare soles and smear the shit on my ass cheeks all the while rubbing my dirty rose on my shitty feet. I pee a little too.
Models: dirtygardengirl

Duration: 12 min 2 s
Size: 1.09 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 07:34 AM #12423
Модератор

Модератор

I’m out in the woods on a camping trip. While hiking out in the wilderness I came across this nasty bathroom at a trail head. I needed to poop so I decided to use this disgusting bathroom. I’ve never in my life came across such a horrible bathroom! There piss all over the seat, poop splattered all over the toilet! Bugs and dirt everywhere! The smell was absolutely horrible! But I needed to poop really bad! I sit down on the disgusting toilet and poop as quickly as I can! I can hear my pee and poop plopping down into this pit of piss and shit. When I’m done my asshole is smeared with shit! I wipe it as best as I can with the dry toilet paper. Then I get out of that nasty bathroom as fast as I can!
Enjoy!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 5 min 26 s
Size: 898 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 11:35 AM #12424
Модератор

Модератор

I am an addicted slut of Mistress Zaleya. I love her curves, her perfect round butt, her gorgeous muscular legs and i am waiting unpatiently for her call everyday. This time was a great day for me. I knew that something will be different today. After I heard the sexy voice of my Mistress that was in need to be worshipped, I came in a rush and she order me to lay on the floor quickly because she need to be worshipped asap. I smellng her feet, licking them and sniffing them, doing my best for my Goddess. I know that if i work hard, she will feed me from her perfect pussy and ass soon. She ordered me to clean her pussy after her morning piss and she surprised me with a new event : I must have my mouth open wide because she needed to shit right there, standing on her coach. I must catch every drop of her divine kaviar while she enjoyed to fill my mouth with her long kaviar. Then she order me to suck and chek her kaviar, and she began to feed me with her high heels and her hand. This is our morning ritual, with me under her beautiful ass, waiting to receive my morning meal. She loves to destroy me and my will and soon I will become only her human toilet if she will be happy by my training and skills. A perfect session and a great clip with my Goddess using her slave for a great feeding session. We thank you all because you are her addicted fans !!! Great Domme, one of the best Scat Goddesses from Romania !
Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 35 min 46 s
Size: 819 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 12:12 PM #12425
Модератор

Модератор

Good Morning! I woke up with a huge desire to shit right here and now. I didn’t take a shower and did not shave, my pussy is dirty and creamy, but I did a bunch of soft and fragrant shit…Enjoy!
Old 11-27-2019, 05:27 PM #12426
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me naked let out big bassy loud farts for you over and over again…. As i fart i rub my pussy hard and then fart some more….
All this farting is making me feel like i need to shit, i cup my hand under my naked bum and push out a warm load into my hands…
I show you it before smearing it over my big tits…
I Love being a naughty fart scat girl
#fart #gassy #scat #smearing #shit #evamarie88
Models: evamarie88

Duration: 19 min 22 s
Size: 779 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 07:00 PM #12427
Модератор

Модератор

liquid twerk shit , that’s right. ebonybooty49 starting off blowing ass while twerking then shoots diarrhea all over the floor. In this video you get full body views and close ups and slomos (to enjoy every second of my tight asshole shooting out shit.)
Models: Ebonybooty49

Duration: 6 min 12 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 080
Size: 348 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 11:05 PM #12428
Модератор

Модератор

I love to play with pathetic boys like you. I'm desperate, and I need a human toilet, are you ready for me toilet boy? Drinking my delicious piss is as close as you’ll get to me isn’t it. Come on toilet slut, point that tongue out and get your head back for me so I can fill your mouth with my hot golden shower! Get close to me and open wide bitch. That’s it, keep your mouth open and take it all you dirty little piss drinking slut. When I'm finished I'm gonna use your tongue to clean me up.
Models: DPproductions

Duration: 5 min 57 s
Size: 197 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 11:27 PM #12429
Модератор

Модератор

In doggy I poop out some firm round turds, they roll out of my prolapse which is really neat to see! I massage prolapse , finger prolapse. Then I pee into a cup, put the pee in a bottle and insert it in my ass and fuck ass with bottle so piss goes into my ass cavern, fist my ass to stir things up and then push prolapse and squirt out getting my ass more messy and massage now wet prolapse. Then….I insert the shit turds back into my ass and poop them out again. Then turn around and insert the shit turds back into my ass again and poop them out massaging the shit against my prolapse, and again up close, then back in doggy poop shit turds out a final time.
Models: dirtygardengirl

Duration: 16 min 23 s
Size: 1.37 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-28-2019, 10:02 AM #12430
Модератор

Модератор

Smearing Shit on Toilet Slave’s Face - PastelGoddess - scatshop

My slave is in for it today. I have been building up this dump for like 2 days and I have so much to feed him. He’s very hungry and acting so desperate. I use this as an opportunity to tease and torment him before I give him the meal. I have a lot of gas that I need to get out first. All my stinky farts are just going to drive him insane while his tummy grumbles awaiting to be fed.
I give him one after another over the course of the first 11 minutes, slowly stripping off my leggings as I go. It feels so tight compressing in all my air, so I pull them down and my slave eagerly puts his nose in my ass cheeks and takes in the farts I give him.
Eventually, I take off my leggings altogether and bury him deep in my asshole. With his mouth making a seal around it, I shoot a solid piece into his mouth which he has to swallow. Just an appetizer before the meal! I fart a bunch more times until the waste in just about to poke out. I honestly can’t hold it in any longer.
I decide to torment my slave. He is hungry and needs to be fed, but I want to smear my shit all over his face instead, squishing and smashing the shit all over my ass cheeks and covering his face completely. The shit comes out in a hot and creamy spurt and perfectly moulds to the shape of the slave’ head. Over the next 18 minutes, I mush and smear the shit deep into his face to make sure it is smelly for days. This is what a pathetic bitch toilet slave deserves. Not only to lick and eat up all of his meal, but also to have all of your senses fully immersed in my shitty mess. It’s all the slave deserves.
He cries and struggles to lick it up. It just constantly spreads out more and more over my ass and lathers his pores deeply with my shit. If he wants to be full, he’s just going to have to work harder. I bounce my ass on his face and he cries, humiliated, dehumanized and broken.
After shitting, I have more farts to give him throughout the clip as he drowns in his own meal. I comment on his belly looking fuller as he gradually eats away at his dinner. I laugh at how desperate he is to be fed, not knowing when the next time may be. I’m filled with joy knowing that my slave is eating what comes from my body. I’m his Goddess, the reason he exists, and he has never looked better than with a face covered in my deep solid waste. The clip fades out as I continue smothering the slave as he licks up shit from my asshole. Hopefully he will pass out until the next feeding – That’s an appropriate fate for a toilet loser.
Models: PastelGoddess

Duration: 28 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1 001 MiB
Download From AnzFile