Old 02-22-2020, 03:51 AM #134151
Модератор

Модератор

Default WEEK OF CEI: TUESDAY 720P - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

WEEK OF CEI: TUESDAY 720P - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

Monday is over, Tuesday is here. Thank GOD, right? You need to save your energy today to get through the rest of the work week. We'll make it simple and relaxing, you won't need any props and won't be doing any weird positions today. Easy, and sexy as you stroke to me in my red cocktail dress. Afterward, you can fall Asleep to a good movie and be prepared for humpday tomorrow.
7 unique videos in 7 different sexually enticing outfits themed for the day with 7 different ways to eat your own cum! There will be one for each day of the week, so you'll never grow tired of swallowing your own load for your beautiful Princess.. Let the fun begin!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 4 min 48 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 102 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-22-2020, 03:55 AM #134152
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dr. Zara's Loaded Therapy-Fantasy! - HD - GlamWorship - iwantclips

Dr. Zara's Loaded Therapy-Fantasy! - HD - GlamWorship - iwantclips

Hello, so good to see you again. Well Ive just got your results in and there are some things we need to go over. Let me just bring up your chart here. So how are things at home? Wife still nagging away and you feel like something missing? Yes just as I thought. Well its hard to take in but you have loser syndrome. I know, it happens to a few but I am here to help. Just trust me and we can get this fixed. We need you to relinquish all control so I can get into your head and really figure out what the root of this syndrome is. I am going to put you under with some light . I am going to let you breathe in this medication as you relax. I am going to count down from 10, just breathe in and relax Good boy. Now Im really going to medicate you. Now these are called and these will lower your ambitions. Now same thing, just take long, slow, deep breaths in and out. Take it in nice and slow. Let your mind fall victim, dont think, just be. Let go and surrender. Thats it, you are going to come here every week and have a session with me. Before you go take a quick look at this sexy body of me, now go home and grab all that ca$h and come back here and tell me that youve left that wife of yours and that Im yours to do with as I please! - Lucy
Models: GlamWorship

Duration: 9 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 684 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-22-2020, 03:55 AM #134153
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cammy Bukkake Battle - RoxyCox - iwantclips

Cammy Bukkake Battle - RoxyCox - iwantclips

Cammy is surrounded and outnumbered by M.Bison, Vega and Dee Jay. Cammy is tough and cannot admit defeat and even though she's the only girl here, she can take all of them. But oh no she's not going to fight them she's going to drain them another way. She gets on her knees and starts sucking on their dicks one by one. Cammy is going to drain their balls and suck them dry until the have no energy left to fight her. Cammy is jerking them off and sucking on their dicks, blowing them and jerking at the same time. Everytime she sucks and gets a big load their health bar decreases and slowly drops the more she sucks and gags on their dicks. She gags on their dicks so hard her hat falls off and she keeps going taking load after load on her face and in her dirty mouth. Cammy loves the taste of their cum even though she hates them, she just loves the fact that she is sucking the life out of them and each load she takes the faster their health goes down. By the end Cammy is covered in loads of cum and has wiped all of them out. Not a single drop of cum left and Cammy wins!
Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 20 min 41 s
Size: 1.74 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-22-2020, 04:00 AM #134154
Модератор

Модератор

Default Who Let You In - Katy AnnXO - iwantclips

Who Let You In - Katy_AnnXO - iwantclips

In this clip I just got done getting all dolled up for my date. I walk out of my room and am startled by your presence. I ask how did you get into my home? How did you manage to even get into the building? What I really am more concerned about is by date who is about arrive shortly finding you with me! To get you out of my place I tell you I'll show my tits and give you a hot JOI session if you hurry up and leave!
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 5 min 52 s
Size: 447 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-22-2020, 04:06 AM #134155
Модератор

Модератор

Default Breakfast at Christy's - christyberrieclips - iwantclips

Breakfast at Christy's - christyberrieclips - iwantclips

Good morning, pervert! You know what they say, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. And what better way to spend breakfast in bed than with me! Time to jerk away your morning wood and work up a nice hot load. Take some licks of precum to see what's in store for your slutty mouth. This is your new morning routine. Jerk off your dick for me and eat your cum for breakfast, right from the comfort of your bed. Slurp slurp.
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 11 min 46 s
Size: 331 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-22-2020, 04:09 AM #134156
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fucked on the Steel Bench - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

Fucked on the Steel Bench - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

More real life domination-- this time in the form of a vicious, through pegging. My slave is locked into the steel manacles of my fucking bench and cannot get away from the wrath of my big, red cock that complements my thigh-high red boots. First I make him coat it in his own spit, then use that spit for lube. I ream him over and over, each thrust more aggressive than the last. If you love my strap-on videos, you'll want this in your collection.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 8 min 32 s
Size: 221 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-22-2020, 04:15 AM #134157
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Truth About Cum Eating - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

The Truth About Cum Eating - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Want to know what I really think about cum eating? This clip is a totally candid, and totally honest.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 8 min 8 s
Size: 198 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-22-2020, 04:21 AM #134158
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dr Cox helps your dick grow - RoxyCox - iwantclips

Dr Cox helps your dick grow - RoxyCox - iwantclips

Dr. Cox is conducting a medical study. She is testing a new treatment to help men who have a small penis. Dr. Cox is a professional and takes this study very serious. While she puts on her medical gloves she explains to her first patient that she has to apply the treatment in the form of a lotion herself to ensure the best results possible. She applies the lotion on the patient's small cock and rubs it in thoroughly. The first results should be visible in a few seconds and it's not long before the patient's penis is longer and thicker in size. Dr. Roxy noticed the results immediately and also a strange odour but a good smell, and seeing a dick grow makes her horny as well. Dr. Roxy insists on applying more of the growth lotion to her patient's penis. This time Dr. Roxy applies the lotion a little bit different, more like she is giving a hand job. It's important to really rub the lotion in hard and fast for best results she claims. She notices another growth spurt, and also some white liquid at the tip of the dick. She calms her patient down every thing is ok, she is a doctor nothing to be ashamed about, it is expected that the patient leaks some pre cum after so much growth frequency in such a shot space of time. She examines the cum between her fingers (still wearing gloves). It is much thicker than normal cum and examines it closer to her face and inhales and discovers it is also the source of that smell. That scent makes her visibly horny. She searches for excuses to play with the cock, she removes her gloves and starts to give him a handjob because she needs a sperm sample.She feels his cock erupting and pulsing, she can't control herself any longer puts her patient's cock in her mouth to get a big load of that delicious cum. Dr. Cox plays with the cum, licking it off her fingers, blowing bubbles and tasting it. She has now lost all of her professionalism she just wants to feel that cock grow inside of her. She unbuttons her blouse and pulls down her skirt and rubs some of the lotion onto her pussy. Then she stars to ride him, begging for more of that awesome big cock. She demands that he grows inside of her fill her up with that nice cum and make her pregnant. Dr. Cox gets a huge creampie from an even bigger cock. Now she loses it, she goes completely crazy for cock and cum, she plays with the cream pie. Then she starts to apply all what is left of the lotionand onto her ass while stretching her ass with her fingers. She begs him to fuck her ass, he deserves an even bigger cock. She wants another load of cum. She needs to get fucked by his huge cock. She lets him fuck her and pound her ass hard. Until he blows a big load into her ass (the biggest load so far). While she plays with the cum she noticed that his dick got even bigger it must have been from the lotion on her ass and he was pounding her hard. She encourage him to grow more, while she keeps playing with the cum. He has a god like penis now so big 15" in size. Dr. Cox cannot believe how huge that cock is, it's not scientifically possible! She tries to fit it in her mouth, it wont fit. Dr. Cox manages to fit it in her wet cum filled cunt and is so filled with cock and cum she rolls her eyes and moans in pleasure. She tells him to conquer all the women of the world with that big godlike cock. He can start with her receptionist, she needs a good hard pounding from that Creature sized cock
Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 25 min 1 s
Size: 2.74 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-22-2020, 04:25 AM #134159
Модератор

Модератор

Default Jerk off, bitch!! (roleplay) - Valeriesins - iwantclips

Jerk off, bitch!! (roleplay) - Valeriesins - iwantclips

CUSTOM CLIP. The name CHRIS is used all thru the clip. Your wife gave me the key of your house, afterall we are best frends lol..and i let myself in..your bed...haha ...surprised? I doubt you want her to find out so you will have to do what you are told CHRIS ! I will coerce you to jerk off for me and cum as you are instructed bitch! yes do it as i want and ull not have to face a divorce! Ill count you down and you will cum 3 times during this clip, you like it or not!!!!... [email*protected].................................................. .................................................. ....Add a code to your order " 30% Markup "LOSER TAX"
Models: Valeriesins

Duration: 15 min 55 s
Size: 584 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-22-2020, 04:47 AM #134160
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sucking Your Cum Out So You Can Eat It - reyareign - iwantclips

Sucking Your Cum Out So You Can Eat It - reyareign - iwantclips

You love the feeling of my mouth wrapped around your cock, don't you? You also love the taste of cum, so I'm going to help suck the juice out of your cock then watch as you eat it. Between looking down at me as I suck and gag on your cock, me offering a taste of your pre-cum, and me talking about the fresh load you're about to enjoy- you won't last very long!
Use 25% markup code "iwantreya" if you like me!
Use 100% markup code "ilovereya" if you love me!
Use 200% markup code "makeitreign" if you're addicted and want to show your devotion!
Models: reyareign

Duration: 10 min 12 s
Size: 1.44 GiB
Download From AnzFile