Old 11-27-2019, 08:54 PM #110321
Модератор

Модератор

Day 6...You've made it so far....How much longer can you last?
Models: GoddessSierra

Duration: 5 min 12 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 754 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 09:01 PM #110322
Модератор

Модератор

You've never had sex, perhaps never even been kissed. You're far too shy to even approach women, let alone talk to them properly or try to seduce them. So there's really no hope of you ever getting laid. But that's okay; that's exactly what I'm here for. I'm here to help you relax, to soothe away all that social anxiety, here as your sex aid. I know exactly how to push your buttons. I love flirting with insecure, awkward men like you. You're so cute; the way you throb at a lick of my lips or a flick of my hair...haha. Give me 30 seconds of you staring and stroking to me in thigh high boots and PVC lingerie, listening to me dirty talk, and you'll be wrapped around my finger, where you belong; virgin.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 46 s
Size: 380 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 09:05 PM #110323
Модератор

Модератор

Nikki just getting home from cheer practice knows how much you enjoy her punky soles after sweating all day in her sneakers .. She decides to tease you until youre nice and hard and encourages you to stroke to one of her bare sole while worshipping it and then smelling her other stinky sock covered sole .. do you want to jerk too ?
Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 6 min 12 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 219 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 09:08 PM #110324
Модератор

Модератор

I'm your fantasy MILF, cougar, and tan trophy wife all rolled into one. Imagine being on vacation with me and seeing that I've packed a long slippery silken slip, such a dreamy blue-ish green it looks and feels like cool liquid silver melting to conform to my toned, tall, feminine body, dripping over my big firm breasts, teasing my sensitive nipples. And underneath her slip? TIGHT, butt-hugging, form-fitting shiny yellow bikini panties!
It gets even better when you see the incredible bulge my thick hard clitty makes, tenting under my pretty gown, making those tight panties even tighter, bulging with her engorged pussy-stick. I LOVE wrapping the smooth, soft fabric around my sensitive shaft ... and stroking myself. Stroking the silky fabric up and down over my swollen she-cock. I finger my slit to play with her clear salty pre-cum ... and squirt my white hot jizz all over. I get so turned on that I scoop some of my cum up and suck it off my thumb with my glossy puffy lips!
Models: DeliaTS

Duration: 11 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 527 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 09:10 PM #110325
Модератор

Модератор

You're looking for trouble tonight and you came to the right place. I love making boys like you do things you never thought you would. It's so fun for Me, although you might regret it tomorrow... But that's not My problem, hahaha. Get stupid weak and fucked up on Aroma. We both know it's your favorite thing to do. (Intox-Fantasy, Jerk Off Instruction, Mind Fuck, Brat Girls.)
Models: Kelly Sunshine

Duration: 4 min 58 s
Size: 114 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 09:10 PM #110326
Модератор

Модератор

Let Me tell you something about yourself. It is NO secret with Me. maybe with every other girl but...I know about your small pathetic cock. Small dick...that is you. you and that tiny cock of yours and how it is never going to please a real woman. Look at Me now! I deserve a NICE BIG DICK! something you don't have and frankly never will. It's not your lot in life to have a big dick...your place is to be on you knees while you look up at My perfection, at something you will never have. you and that tiny cock of yours. NEVER going to be able to satisfy Me. My perfect long legs, leading up to My perfect tight pussy and ass. My tiny waist and nice big tits...MMM! SO yummy huh? Well guess what...you are never going to have it! your dick is TOO small Why don't you take out that small tiny dick you have and jerk it to ME! Unworthy of a girl as myself, this is the ONLY way you are going to be talking to Me. If I ever saw your dick in person I would laugh and walk straight out the door. I don't have time for small dicks. Surprise ending when you cum...Be a good boy for Me Click here to read about purchasing your own custom video: CUSTOM VIDEO BLOG
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 11 min 12 s
Size: 557 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 09:16 PM #110327
Модератор

Модератор

It feels so good jerking for Me doesn't it?! After a long, stressful day at work you crave that release. This time though, it's going to be a little different. I don't want you to rush it, just so you can blow your load. I want you to make it last, I want you relaxed, I want you deep in submission.
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 12 min 49 s
Size: 930 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 09:17 PM #110328
Модератор

Модератор

You are no longer a good wholesome christian man... you are my next victim. I know you go weak when you sniff my Aroma, and I am going to coerce you to sniff and commit sinful acts against Jesus Christ- you will be my Aroma addicted wank puppet. Heaven is over, Hell is where we belong.
Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 13 min 46 s
Size: 679 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 09:24 PM #110329
Модератор

Модератор

Strip down completely naked and I want you kneeling in front of me with a plate placed in between our legs. I want you to edge over and over again for me. In order to show your devotion to me I am going to give you a set number of abandoned orgasms to amuse me. And every time you give me a worship puddle you will have to lick it up. If you fail to lick it up every time then there will be punishment.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 16 min 11 s
Size: 360 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 09:29 PM #110330
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip:
"Please wear stockings and a garter belt. Tease me and mock me. tell me how to stroke my cock for you. to be in your control. How i cant ever have a girl like you, but keep seducing me. Making me a brainless jerk addict for you. At the end show me how to cum in my face (legs over my head) and have me beg you to cum in my own face for you and eat it. Count me down from 10. After, mock and humiliate me for going doing it. please say my name (Simon) A LOT during the video."
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Size: 321 MiB
Download From AnzFile