Old 03-12-2020, 07:06 PM #136341
Модератор

Модератор

Default Body Language For A Loser - AMAZON Goddess Harley - iwantclips

Body Language For A Loser - AMAZON Goddess Harley - iwantclips

Look at me while I command you to stroke it... Oh and while I tell you how I only fuck Alphas... LOL
Oh and there might be a surprise for you at the end, LOL.

Amazon Goddess Harley
Categories: Jerk Off Instructions, JOI, Beta Humiliation, Big Tits, Legs Fetish, Cum Countdown, Cum Eating, CEI, Sheer Bodysuit Bodystocking.
Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 10 min 26 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 474 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2020, 07:09 PM #136342
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

- Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 4 min 7 s
Size: 408 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2020, 07:11 PM #136343
Модератор

Модератор

Default Impossible JOI Edging Challenge 2 - London Lix - iwantclips

Impossible JOI Edging Challenge 2 - London Lix - iwantclips

Back again with an orgasm control challenge that I've deliberately designed to be as challenging as possible. Why? Because there's a (small) financial penalty if you fail to last & cum quick for me, so I'm doing everything in my power to make you slip up. Shaking my ass, stripping off my miniskirt, switching up my outfits, and even getting topless and oiling up those big tits for you. With a big focus on your tit addiction, I've designed today's clip to be split into 4 JOI Games, which you'll play back to back. The rules are always in my favor, and it's up to you masturbation addicts to keep up. This will not be easy...this is advanced edging, and worth every second of the exciting goon. Are you ready for the jerk off challenge tonight?
Models: London Lix

Duration: 46 min 6 s
Size: 1.81 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2020, 07:12 PM #136344
Модератор

Модератор

Default Virgin Shame CEI - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Virgin Shame CEI - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Oh, poor you, a “man,” or rather, a boy, who has never been with a woman in his entire life. There's something to be said about that, at your age. Well, this is your reality. If you've come this far without tasting or feeling pussy, then you never will.

Virgin losers deserve to be degraded. Deserve to feel shame. And how better to feel that shame than to taste and digest it? Yes, you're going to stroke to your shame of a lifetime of rejection, and realize that you only deserve to be degraded and humiliated and become a filthy cum eater.

When you cum, you will eat it, and taste your entire lifetime of being undesirable, unwanted, useless to women. That's the taste of your cum.
Â* MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:Â*Â* 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKIÂ*Â* 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKIÂ*Â* 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKIÂ*Â* 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @theprincessmikiÂ* Website: worshipprincessmiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 13 min 37 s
Size: 1 004 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2020, 07:13 PM #136345
Модератор

Модератор

Default JOI Ballbusting - RileyReyXXX - iwantclips

JOI Ballbusting - RileyReyXXX - iwantclips

Masochist men are my favorite type of submissives. I get so much satisfaction giving you pain and today I will be wrecking your balls. Are you ready? You are about to show me what a sick perverted man you are. But first I want you to get your cock hard. Once it's hard you will be following my countdown and start punching your balls hard for me!
Models: RileyReyXXX

Duration: 8 min 2 s
Size: 594 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2020, 07:13 PM #136346
Модератор

Модератор

Default Uncircumcised? - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Uncircumcised? - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Do you want to know the truth about uncircumcised dicks? Are you curious how I really feel about uncut cocks? I think I can speak for all women when I say this...
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 16 min 32 s
Size: 412 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2020, 07:13 PM #136347
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Gooning State - Edging Games - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

The Gooning State - Edging Games - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Welcome to gooning. This is even better than the average edging session. You're going to reach a new state of pleasure unlike anything you've experienced but it's going to require some sacrifice. You must jerk, you must tease your cock, and you must intensely give in to your desires. Only for a little while though, Once, I say no more, you STOP. Not a single extra stroke. Once you've experienced this prolonged edging session, you will enter a trance. Mesmerized as your cock and mind intimately merge together to become one. This sounds like a love story but its not, lol. This is when you become freed from all social codes of conduct, all of life's responsibilities, and you solely act on impulse. Your reactions are now based on what your cock wants, not what you "should" or "shouldn't" do. The gooning state is one you will crave to repeat, and repeat, and repeat. But fair warning, it WILL get costly and you will look like a fool. Why do you think its called GOONING?

Consists of: Gooning, edging, edging fetish, mind fuck, JOI, Jerk off instruction, JOI Games, Jerk off encouragement, tease goddess, tit worship, ass worship, pussy worship, body worship, implied nudity, gooning training, findom, financial domination, femdom, female domination, sensual domination, cock tease, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, goddess worship,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 28 min 47 s
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2020, 07:19 PM #136348
Модератор

Модератор

Default PAIN AND PLEASURE CBT INSTRUCTION 1080P - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

PAIN AND PLEASURE CBT INSTRUCTION 1080P - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

You're going to need a rubber band, a wooden spoon, toothpaste, and some honey! We're going to mix your pain and pleasure in this CBT JOI ending with a cum countdown!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 11 min 37 s
Size: 265 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2020, 07:25 PM #136349
Модератор

Модератор

Default Thank You Mistress - Mandy Marx - iwantclips

Thank You Mistress - Mandy Marx - iwantclips

Relentlessly training a "Thank You Mistress" out of my slave after each edging, raunchy stroke tease. The pitch of this scene rises to feverish, with each desperate "Thank You," until I need to slow down so I don't get too distracted, even myself. Highlights of a crazy edging session, filled with eternal gratitude.
Models: Mandy Marx

Duration: 12 min 7 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 353 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2020, 07:26 PM #136350
Модератор

Модератор

Default Pregnant step-mother competion w/ Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Pregnant step-mother competion w/ Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

(custom)Pregnant Step-Mother Mandy has found herself and her daughter both pregnant by the same man. You are now having a conversation with the guy that got you pregnant. He explains to you he has something needs to talk to you and to your daughter about that even though he has been supportive to both of you through both of your pregnancies thus far providing clothes and also sexual activities of course. but as both pregnancies are about to come to an end the guy who got you both pregnant has made a decision that he will only support one of you and one of his Babies when born. You Step-Mother Mandy cant believe this and know for sure because you are an adult and raised a **** before on your own, he is going to chose your school aged daughter. He says to you he going to be very fair in his selecting. He lays it out that which ever one of you can get him aroused and make him cum the hardest will officially have a Step-Daddy in their B***'s life forever. Step-Mother Mandy you begin to try to get your B*** Step-Daddy aroused to keep him in your life. You go all out. Even with your big pregnant belly you use that to your advantage. You tease and do many sexual advances to him and can see it is having an effect and eventually you make him cum and cum hard he does. Looks like you Step-Mother Mandy did show a lot of experience towards your B*** Step-Daddy and he is very satisfied. INCLUDES: PREGNANT - STRIP TEASE - POV - COCK TEASE - COMPETITION - Step-Mommy - t****- BELLY FETISH - JERK OFF INSTRUCTION - DIRTY TALK
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 9 min 24 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile