Old 06-17-2019, 04:30 PM #41421
Модератор

Модератор

You think you 've tried it all when it comes to CEI , don 't you? You think some have made you eat your come in every single way and you really need a change. You need an 8 day challenge to test your obedience and you weakness for CEI. This clip is day 1 -7 and day 8 is a 22 minute EXTREME challenge that you must complete to be rewarded by your one and only queen. This is interactive in a very special way that will make you pay for the the full experience. The best part , the choice is yours on how interactive and tormenting this can truly be for you. Either way .every day you will cum for me and eat is my way only.

Consists of : CEI , Cum eating instructions , JOI Games , JOI , Masturbation Instruction , Mental Domination , Sub training , slave training , JOI , Jerk off instruction , Masturbation Instruction , Sub training , slave training , week long tasks , week long training , cum games , cum slave , cum eater , Masturbation encouragement , body worship , ass worship , goddess worship , tit worship , sensual domination , fishnet , tease goddess ,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 14 min 46 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 730 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-17-2019, 04:31 PM #41422
Модератор

Модератор

I know you thoroughly enjoyed my 1st and 2nd Jerk As I Do clips so here 's Pt 3. Time to play my little game of control over your cock again! You love stroking that hard horny cock for me the way I tell you to. Watching my pretty little hands work this big dick drives you wild. You imagine my hands wrapped around your cock. Teasing it however I please. Getting you so close to cumming over and over again. Ohhh the things I can do to you slave! So the rules are the same as before. 1 - You watch me stroke this nice big cock and jerk yours just as I do. No slower and no faster. AND 2 - you don 't cum until I say so. I know you 've fantasized about me controlling your cock and your orgasms. Now you get to feel me do exactly that. I can take you from a slow tease to a hard hand banging. I 'll control every motion , stroke , and squeeze. Only I know and only I decide! Let 's get started.
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 10 min 1 s
Size: 251 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-17-2019, 04:33 PM #41423
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 3 min 2 s
Size: 359 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-17-2019, 04:39 PM #41424
Модератор

Модератор

You love watching them bounce up and down....mesmerizing you into a stupor. You become puddy in my hands. I 'm going to use your greatest weakness to my own advantage …programming you to obey the command of my beautiful tits. My tits own your credit card. My tits own your wallet. You can only say yes to my tits. Mantra after mantra. Over and over as my tits bounce up and down and subliminal messages flash before your weak eyes.Send tribute to show your appreciation for making such lovely material for you to hump your hand to.

Follow me on Twitter : twitter.com /venusyourgod (and my back up : twitter.com /goddessvenusxo ) Follow my subreddit : https ://www.reddit.com /r /goddessvenus /
Models: GoddessVenus

Duration: 14 min 4 s
Size: 536 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-17-2019, 04:46 PM #41425
Модератор

Модератор

Ariel X has come to the Lesbian bar for one thing and one thing only...a lesbian hook up with anal Fissting. This bar is known for it 's hookups. If you walk into the bar and ask for a drink , what you really are asking for is to get fucked good. Charlotte Sartre puts the moves on the submissive slut , Ariel X. They move the the chaise and kiss passionately. Charlotte Spanks Ariel 's ass and rips her stockings off to show off the slutty butt plug that Ariel has been wearing all night. Charlotte puts her perfect pussy onto Ariel 's face. These two hot lesbos suck each other 's pussies until each is cumming. Then Charlotte puts on a big strap -on cock and fucks ariel 's pussy while she chokes her and makes her her bitch. The Charlotte fingers Ariel 's ass putting all her fingers in w and makes Ariel Cum with Anal Fissting.
Models: SubmissiveX

Duration: 28 min 28 s
Size: 2.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-17-2019, 04:47 PM #41426
Модератор

Модератор

This clip is SO. FUCKING. HOT. No really. I got turned on making it. First , I look amazing in the tiniest shiny bikini. Second , this sensual tease is so good it is cruel. Bouncing around in my sexy bikini , rubbing and bouncing my tits , shaking my ass in your face , tugging on the strings holding my bikini together... All of this is hot but what is REALLY hot is when you dive in DEEP for me.
I love when you can 't say no to me. I love when you really commit to giving me exactly what I want. Today I want you to max out a fresh credit card for me. It is a fantasy of mine , and frankly that is your job to keep me happy. I go through every step , teasing and encouraging , telling you exactly what I want. It is impossible to fuck this up unless you are a broke timewaster , in that case go away.
*for those that do complete this task and send me what I request , there is a 1 :15 min follow up clip *
Don 't forget to use a mark up code during checkout :
15 % CumTax4MissH
25 % YesGoddessH
50 % PigsPayMore
100 % LosersPayMore
200 % MissHsWallet
1000 % MORE
@misshlovescash on Twitter
Models: Miss Hanna

Duration: 7 min 30 s
Size: 281 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-17-2019, 04:56 PM #41427
Модератор

Модератор

You don 't like being called names or being humiliated but you do like a little CBT while you jerk off. In this clip , I 'll speak softly , move slowly , and allow you to worship my body while you play. It 's not often you stumble across sensual CBT , so it 's your lucky day , isn 't it?
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 11 min 29 s
Size: 420 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-17-2019, 05:06 PM #41428
Модератор

Модератор

you little cuck , you cant stop yourself from stroking your pindick when i tell you about how my alpha fucked me , and what a fucking loser you are. youll probably lose it when i tease you with my sexy Teen-18+ body.
Models: Queenanna420

Duration: 10 min 13 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 777 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-17-2019, 05:09 PM #41429
Модератор

Модератор

Watch as nude ClaraKitty fucks her pussy with a clear confetti dildo until she makes a big creamy mess around the base from orgasming... (FULLY NUDE ) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing , obviously. livingforprincess (10 %+) * clarasgoodboy (25 %+) * ClarasWallet (50 %+) * TributingPrincess (100 %+) * PrincessesLoser (200 %+) * ClarasLoser (500 %+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 14 min 46 s
Size: 1.68 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-17-2019, 05:13 PM #41430
Модератор

Модератор

First ever cigarette smoking video! ////// My post orgasm cigarette. I love to tease you and flash you after I cum for you. I had such an amazing orgasm
Models: JadeSkye

Duration: 4 min 30 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile