Duration: 5 min 44 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 503 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 06:30 AM #49052
Модератор

Модератор

you're the worst kind of man, you know that? you appear okay from the outside; normal job, decent looking, good manners. Some girls may even be excited to go on a date with you. But there's one little problem: your dick. It's fucking broken or something because every time you try and score in bed, you just can't perform. Do you know how disappointing that is for us women? All I want is a nice hard thick cock to fuck My pussy, and you can't even manage that. How PATHETIC. Well, I think it's clear what you need to do. No more disappointing women anymore, you're just destined to be a cuckold. That's right, it's time to practice your pussy eating and cock sucking skills because from now on, that's the only action you'll be getting.This is a custom clip and the name "sub L" is used a few times. It will still be enjoyed by many.Elements of verbal humiliation, Coerced bi, CEI, and cuckolding.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 16 s
Size: 322 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 06:30 AM #49053
Модератор

Модератор

A sexy and sensual jerk off instruction that only Tasha know's how to give. She loves to tease your cock! Follow as she teases you with her body, stroke as you watch her hands move over her every curve. When Tasha finally allows you to cum, it'll be an orgasmic explosion like you've never experienced!
Models: Tasha Reign

Duration: 7 min 32 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 880 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 06:34 AM #49054
Модератор

Модератор

You will swallow your cum down today. How do I know? Because I won't be finished with you until you finally go through with it. Press play. This is just round one: your first chance to Consumer cummy load. Lots of edging and teasing, and then a nice, sensual cum countdown... Will you do it? Will you swallow your sticky semen? If you comply, you can enjoy that big orgasm along with a tasty treat. If you back out, deny or ruin yourself, and start over from the beginning. Press play again. It's time for round two: your second chance. If you already went through with it, consider this a bonus round. The more loads you eat the better, but you're not dismissed until you chug down at least one. Each round you go through makes you more desperate to cum. Your need to explode is pitted against the repulsion you feel at the thought of gulping it down. Eventually the latter will win. Inevitably I will win, coercing you into satisfying your craving for jizz. Around and around again, an endless CEI trap. You're stuck here until you swallow. It's a little cum swallower predicament, from which you cannot escape until your belly is full of cum.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 21 min 15 s
Size: 628 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 06:36 AM #49055
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Angel - iwantclips

Models: Goddess_Angel

Duration: 7 min 53 s
Size: 440 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 06:39 AM #49056
Модератор

Модератор

Since I found your strange internet searches, and you still haven't confessed to me your secret, I will be setting up weekly tasks for you. Today's task involves women' panties.. but I won't spoil it for you. This clip succeeds 'Sissy Training - Just Confess!' Want me to notice you? Try Harder with a markup code: +10% Mark up WEAK4H +20% Mark up LOSER4H +50% Mark up BITCH4H +100% Mark up ADDICTED2H +500% Mark up PIGGY4H +999% Mark up PAYSLAVE4H
Models: MissHannelore

Duration: 4 min 55 s
Size: 725 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 06:45 AM #49057
Модератор

Модератор

Part 4 of 6 from a Custom Video: Father Paul has returned to try to “Save” the sisters. He has Tia bound tight sitting on a fucking machine, a vibrating dildo shoved deep into her. Her sister Nikki stands nearby, a dildo with electric wires attached is up her ass and held in with duct tape. They both have nipple clamps on adding to their torment. Father Paul tells them this is the only way they can be “Saved” now that Matthew (his angry other persona) has corrupted their flesh. He turns the devices on and the girls begin to jitter and writhe. As they contort Father Paul takes a heavy flogger and whips their backs, shouting at them that they must be “Saved” and not believing them when they desperately scream that they are saved. Over and over he whips them as Tia has Coerced orgasm after Coerced orgasm and Nikki shrieks from the electric shocks shooting into her ass. Finally Father Paul shouts in frustration that it did not work. He shuts off the devices and leaves them there, saying that more work must be done to them both…
Models: provillain

Duration: 8 min 52 s
Size: 534 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 06:51 AM #49058
Модератор

Модератор

Hey, loser. You probably noticed that I'm not wearing any sexy lingerie or a bikini today. Nope, I'm just wearing a cute pair of shorts, a tank top, and some sneakers. This is just an everyday outfit that I would wear out anytime, but I still look sooo ridiculously pretty, don't I? It doesn't matter that I'm not wearing latex or fetish gear, you're still so fucking desperate to jerk your cock to Me. You can't help it, your addiction has gotten out of control! You see the preview image flash on your screen and you immediately feel a compulsion to buy this clip and jerk your fucking cock to Me. I'm so right, aren't I? It doesn't matter what I wear; you'll still jerk it.

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Size: 533 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 06:53 AM #49059
Модератор

Модератор

This is unlike any other cum eating instruction clip that I've made before. There is zero humiliation, just a completely sexy and sensual clip. I use tactics that I've never used before in order to get you to swallow every last drop of your hot load. The truth is: I WANT you to Consumer cum. It actually turns me on. Don't you want to turn me on? *The name Luke is used in this clip. It is still extremely hot and will be enjoyed by anyone who loves CEI*

Duration: 14 min 34 s
Size: 329 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 06:54 AM #49060
Модератор

Модератор

Dressed in a super sexy, shiny red pvc dress, fishnet tights and thigh high platform boots, I tell you exactly what I want you to do and what your reward will be. Can you oblige to my countdown? You better had.
Models: Twisted British

Duration: 5 min 4 s
Size: 112 MiB
Download From AnzFile