Old 07-05-2019, 06:04 PM #7791
Модератор

Модератор

Gothicc Mari is back in the mix!! My fave new College Student Is back with a nice Poop and Fart combo!! Enjoy as she begins with a between leg pov clip as she pushes some splashers in the bowl! Enjoy as they crackle out her ass and plop in the toilet. Then her buns were still hot, enjoy as she twerks, toots, and then poots! A nice twerk and fart session. All in alll a great mix for both you fart lovers and EFRO lovers as well!!
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 7 min 2 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 406 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 06:08 PM #7792
Модератор

Модератор

Lay down and take your cock out I have some big smelly farts that I want to blow on your cock! I place my big butt right on your cock and let out the nastiest farts! Covering your dick in my stench and filth! You can feel the hot pungent air hitting your dick before it elevates up to your nose and you inhale it! Then I remove my skirt and spread my ass wide for you! I want you to really feel them rippling off the head of your dick! You want to cum so bad feeling my disgusting long farts vibrating all over your cock! The site of such a gorgeous ass and my lengthy windy farting will have you cumming all over yourself.
Models: FilthyBre

Duration: 6 min 28 s
Size: 286 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 09:22 AM #7793
Модератор

Модератор

My new personal human toilet! He eats and drinks whatever his Mistress offers him!
ITALIAN
Il mio nuovo cesso personale! Mangia e beve tutto cio che la sua Padrona gli offre!
Models: padronagaia

Duration: 14 min 0 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 226 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 09:40 AM #7794
Модератор

Модератор

Lady Joice enjoy it to watch how Mistress Michelle is using the toilet slave and take the cane to give him the support what he need to swallow all her shit because the toilet slave is very slow with his job as a human toilet. The cane do a good job and the slave has swallowed all soon. Then Lady Joice needs a toilet. She uses the toilet slave for her first time and peeing and shitting him into his slaves mouth.
Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 15 min 19 s
Size: 366 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 09:47 AM #7795
Модератор

Модератор

It has been a while since this woman started resisting the urge to eat her poop, but in this situation, she finally gives in to the temptation! Inside the bathroom, she catches a lump of her poop in her hand when she defecates! Then, without further ado, she serves it into her mouth and takes one bite after another! To further quench her urges, she later smears it all over her face and body! As a result, she is later completely gets covered in her own filth! The woman then takes a dip in her bathtub where she continues smearing feces all over her face! It doesn't take long before she gets bored and then partially rises from the water in order to defecate on her hand again and then begin devouring her poop, just like earlier! Shortly after, she completely gets out of the water and sits on the ledge of the tub where she masturbates and spreads her excrement all over herself! The only time she stops is when she has quenched her urges!
Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 17 min 4 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 735 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 09:49 AM #7796
Модератор

Модератор

Well, finally we put on your favorite erotic mesh , I SEGU on the couch and I cant wait for my friend Olga will include a video camera . And here Olga presses record and I start to show you my hairy pussy is not shaved and ass , comes up to me Olga and begins to caress my pussy tongue on honey Olga I love when you do that , Olga caressed not only my pussy but my ass with her tongue . I stand cancer on my knees and Olga puts me in the ass finger and starts fucking me with his finger while Olga was caressing my pussy , pulling his finger out of my ass Olga lizhit my anus his tongue , I told my friend that Olga opened his mouth , Olga opens her mouth and I explode liquid diarrhea directly to Olga in the mouth . Oh Yes I love to fill my mouth Olga shit liquid diarrhea , when I shit I cant control the urine stream , Oh yeah Olga is not only shit but also in my urine . Olga caresses my dirty shit from the anus with his tongue . Keep going dont stop I tell her , Olga is playing with my dirty ass . We change places now Olga got cancer on my knees and I caress his tongue anus and pussy Olga , I shove in the ass Olga finger . Olga asks me to pull out of the ass finger mouth and expose her bottom , I turn and Olga starts to shit right into my mouth , fucking my mouths full of shit, Olga . We are dirty whores who like a lot of liquid shit , love to shit on each other mouth to drink urine and eat shit . In this video, we eat shit each other fill with liquid diarrhea mouths to each other .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 54 s
Size: 1.22 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 10:03 AM #7797
Модератор

Модератор

Today beautiful shit in white panties, then smear shit all over the body, put it in your mouth and chew shit. Yes, yes, I like it so much, and I always have an orgasm.
Models: dirtyscatgirl

Duration: 9 min 27 s
Size: 341 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 10:03 AM #7798
Модератор

Модератор

Olga likes to be a toilet slave this time Olga eats the shit of her friends , Lolita and Yana . Lolita and Yana lay down on each other Yana lay on her back and Lolita climbed on top of her and Olga began to caress Lolitas ass with her tongue , Lolita has a very big ass , and Olga likes it very much . Olga caresses in turn the pussy of Yana then the ass of Lolita, Lolita wants to shit and she shits on Yanas pussy, Olga opens her mouth and Lolita fills Olgas mouth with shit , Olga has a full mouth of shit , and Olga eats the shit of Lolita , and again caresses Lolitas ass with her tongue , followed by Olga began to caress pussy and Yanas ass , its very cool two girls on each other and the third girl caresses them and eats their shit . Jana wants to shit and Olga substitutes hands and Jan fills hands Olga a shit , as Ian explodes at the top of a big jet of urine , Olga eating shit, Yana , Olga in one word a garbage eater . She likes that very much . We found a new girlfriend her name is Lolita she has a very big ass we we hope that you will like it . Enjoy your viewing .

Duration: 10 min 42 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 10:06 AM #7799
Модератор

Модератор

This time Olga sits and smokes a cigarette and fondles my nipples on his chest playing with them , as it is cool . It is excellent , after she finished Smoking her cigarette she takes off her Bathrobe and remained only in white shorts , she badly wants the toilet . Her ass is full of shit and she begins to fill her panties with shit , fuck this is so cool . A large amount of shit coming out of her ass , and Olga, without taking off their white panties starts to smear shit on the ass . Her panties immediately take on the color of shit which she filled them .

Duration: 9 min 38 s
Size: 949 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 10:16 AM #7800
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to my world! So you come here for a date with me? I have noticed you have been watching me at work every day. Especially you at looking at my ass! My door is locked, and you have no escape from me. I am going to make your dreams come through! Well, almost.. Instead of licking my ass and pussy, the only thing you will get is what is processed through my body parts.
SO get on your knees behind my ass, and I will fart in your face. Smells good right? This is the pre smell of your dinner today. Now lie down, I need to shit! Watch as my huge turds comes out of my ass hole, and land in your mouth. Now eat it! This will be your daily routine at work every day form now on!
Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 5 min 7 s
Size: 338 MiB
Download From AnzFile