Duration: 6 min 4 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 780 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 12:10 PM #49172
Модератор

Модератор

I know you love my hot ass but that's not all you like is it slut? No. What you really love is BIG GAY COCK! Custom Request. No name used. Request: You inform me that you have the perfect way to get a certain small group of losers to associate pure pleasure with sucking big dicks. Tell me that to be a part of this group you need 2 things, a big dick and a very flexible body. Then say "and since you're the first loser I've come across with both, I've decided to turn you into a total faggot for big dick!" Tell me from now on that the only way my big gay dick is allowed to cum is on my face right after I pull it out of my faggot mouth... Tell me it's not going to be completely gay because you're there with your perfect body teasing the fuck out me.. Then say " but you're completely fucking GAY,, So start sucking your big gay dick right fucking now faggot!" Proceed to humiliate the fuck out of me while you make me suck my own dick. Tell me about all of the big dicks I'm going to suck for you and how I'm going to be so conditioned to cum with a big dick in my mouth that my dick will probably auto-nut as soon as some big-dicked stud nuts in my mouth after he's face-fucked me. Call me TONS of names FAGGOT,FAG,HOMO etc Randomly tell me I'm fucking gay several times in the clip.. Finish with CEI.
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 12 min 29 s
Size: 282 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 12:13 PM #49173
Модератор

Модератор

I've been craving something up my booty lately... I have this really nice buttplug and I want to get it up my tight asshole, think I can do it? Well, I can & I did! I also came really hard once I shoved it in my ass
Models: LucySkye

Duration: 10 min 46 s
Size: 509 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 12:17 PM #49174
Модератор

Модератор

It's no big secret that after getting married a woman will sometimes.well, gain weight. I feel bad when I realize it's happening to me, but my husband doesn't say anything or react differently to my body. So he must not mind, right? But when he brings home a gift for me-an outfit from my favorite store-I understand the truth. He's just totally oblivious! As if I can still fit into a medium-size skirt! I try to spare his feelings and hide my shame by saying I'll try the clothes on later, but he sees through me and demands I explain. Then he wants to see exactly how much I've let myself go since our wedding. Mortified, apologizing profusely, I put on the outfit so he can see how the skirt will barely fit over my hips, much less zip up. I stand in front of him and bare it all, jiggling my chubby belly and thighs and ass and wanting to hide my face in embarrassment as he examines every extra inch. Will he still accept me now that I'm.oh god, fat?
Models: Harlyn P Rose

Duration: 12 min 6 s
Size: 358 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 12:19 PM #49175
Модератор

Модератор

fuck me on her side of the bed, i want her to smell my orgasms on her pillow. You dont even fuck her anymore you save your cum for me and me only.....
Models: Sweet Kiss

Duration: 5 min 16 s
Size: 602 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 12:23 PM #49176
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Duration: 17 min 2 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 157 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 12:37 PM #49177
Модератор

Модератор

By now, all my devoted followers, losers, and slaves (and those in the making) know that I utilize a very psychologically rigorous and demanding iteration of Pavlovian Training. That is, I use association training on Steed to ensure that IÂ*amÂ*his sexuality, his God, and Lord of his body. He can't even get his dick hard without the sound of my voice, the sight of my perfect body, and especially my feminine scent…in the case of this clip, my beautiful asshole, right after a lengthy workout in the gym. The *only* time he is ever allowed to cum is when his face is shoved beneath my feet, in my Divine Flower, under my armpits, or between my perfect, round ass. Thus, as part of his training, in this clip I Coerce him to get on his knees and bury his face in my sweaty ass and get off to kissing, licking, and cleaning my pretty, tight asshole. He jerks off furiously as I grind my ass all over his face and laugh at him. He tries so hard to make it last as long as possible, but my ass smellsÂ*soÂ*good, he is incessantly on the verge of completely losing it. Coupled with intense verbal humiliation and degradation, he goes wild for my ass, kissing it and thanking me for the privilege. This is intense ass worship at its absolute best. I can tell you that in justÂ*oneÂ*session of being Coerced to masturbate while cleaning my ass as it engulfs his face - marking him with my scent - Steed has fallen even further under my control. Once you see this, you will - like Steed - be enslaved to my ass forever.
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 25 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 502 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 12:46 PM #49178
Модератор

Модератор

Day 6 of Twelve Days of Christina. You've reached the halfway mark. 5 days is not enough. You need MORE! It's been an adventure but Goddess is still not through with you. You've had good days and bad - both pain and pleasure. You love seeing your Goddess so cheerful and happy this holiday as she plays and humiliates you like the toy you are. Goddess will have mercy on you once again and allow you release - though only her way. You're cock and balls need a break after yesterday's punishment. That's just what they'll get. Lucky lucky slave you are! Obedience is always a must. You want to be my Good Boy. You'll spill today for your one true Goddess. Then you'll happily FROST Yourself!

Duration: 11 min 7 s
Size: 275 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 12:49 PM #49179
Модератор

Модератор

Back for more punishment? I love making you hurt yourself, & I love making you stroke yourself. Staring at me makes your cock hard doesn't it? Stroke yourself, get yourself hard. I know that you can take more pain when you are fully aroused. I want you to look at my perfect little pussy and ass while you continue stroking. When you get fully hard I want you to squeeze your balls, I want you to slap your balls. Seeing you hurt yourself on my behalf makes me so happy. If you want to cum you are going to have so hurt yourself more... Show me how obedient you can be for Princess XX Ariana Marie
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 9 min 31 s
Size: 806 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 12:52 PM #49180
Модератор

Модератор

Default Annabel Fatale - iwantclips

Models: Annabel Fatale

Duration: 10 min 32 s