Old 07-06-2019, 03:04 PM #7831
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Michelle has to shit in the cafe and takes the toilet slave to the bathroom. There the Scatqueen uses the slave as a human toilet, pissing and shitting in his toilet mouth. He has to swallow everything and then lick the asshole of Mistress Michelle clean.
Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 9 min 29 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 250 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 03:19 PM #7832
Модератор

Модератор

My slave is going to inhale my ass and lick my dirty shoes! But he cannot touch my asshole with his lips, because he is a toilet! All he can do is eat my shit! He disgusts me! He is a shit eater, worm, and nothing more! When I see that he cannot take all of my shit at once I am order him eat all of my smelly shit!
Models: scatdesire

Duration: 13 min 51 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 03:23 PM #7833
Модератор

Модератор

Please stop! He was confident that he could serve 6 girls, but he could not do it the girls were disappointed! At the end (when we were leaving his apartment) he said I reconsidered my views on life and will never again be a toilet slave! This is really difficult and disgusting, but not for a real toilet slave, for a good toilet slave 6 girls this is a magical feast!
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 35 min 23 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.53 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 03:25 PM #7834
Модератор

Модератор

My slavegirl learned the taste of my shit. Its time to learn to eat it. The second lesson of toilet slavery. If the slavegirl does not want or can not eat shit, it is necessary to push it deeper into the throat. Chokes but swallows, starts to eat, my shit. Yes. My method works
Models: Mistress

Duration: 4 min 39 s
Size: 386 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 03:29 PM #7835
Модератор

Модератор

My friend Olga decided to play a little , we first took the rubber cock and took turns pleasuring him with their mouths and hands to themselves a little bit exciting , then I suggested to Olga to fondle each other anus , and filling each other mouth with shit , Olga agreed . Olga got up and I took off her white panties and then Olga got cancer on her knees and I began to caress her anus tongue , I feel like Olga is excited and I want to give my girlfriend pleasure , I continue to lick her ass, and then Olga starts to shit in my mouth , I do not ostanvlivayus and caress her dirty ass from shit Oh yeah its just super, Olga filled my mouth with shit , and I put on her dirty ass white panties now Im getting cancer on my knees and Olga caresses my ass with her tongue . About how I like when I caress the ass I love when I fuck in the ass its just gorgeous, after long caresses , my girlfriend opened her mouth and I fill the mouth of his girlfriend by shit , Olga did not stop and continued to fondle my dirty shit ass . At the end of the video my girlfriend Olga and I are kissing , we are all in shit our white panties are also in shit and it was just great , we are two dirty lesbians who like to yell at each other playing with shit and doing the most extreme videos for you our favorite and dear fans . With love to you your Yana, Olga, Alice, and Carolina .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 7 s
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 03:38 PM #7836
Модератор

Модератор

Fucking my ass nice and deep with my big purple dong and my large glass dildo. I gape my asshole for the camera, you can see right inside and I have to shit bad, so you can see the shit building in my gaped hole. Look at my dirty asshole and listen to my ass and pussy farts as i gape my ass! When I am finished fucking my ass, I show you my dirty shit covered toy. 2 different camera views, so you can catch all of the hot anal gaping action!
Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 11 min 47 s
Size: 992 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 03:45 PM #7837
Модератор

Модератор

Finally Yana Olga reversed , now Yana, the owner of the dog , and Olga obedient dog . She decided to punish his disobedient dog , first Yana took a dog on a leash Olga and then put the plate on the floor and began to shit in her liquid diarrhea . After that, she was ordered to eat shit from a plate of the dog , Olga, a dog began follow what he wants her owner Yana . Then Yana is wearing strapon to play with his beloved dog that was malnourished dog Olga Yana from the plate shook in her mouth , and then stuck it in my mouth , strap-on, Yes it is a beautiful sight when in the chest the dogs mouth Olga lastekaitse shit . Yes Yana tough to treat dog Olga , she puts it in her mouth, strap on to a dog threw up , the dog Olga sick of the shit , but Yana is not to stop she orders dog Olga to shit in a bowl . Dog Olga executes the orders of the mistress Yana and shit in the plate . After that Yana makes to eat dog Olga shit . Dog Olga greedily eating own shit off a plate . Yana takes the leash in hand and holds the dog Olga in a circle , She drags a naughty dog Olga , Yana tells again eat shit from a plate , and she meanwhile has a dog Olga in the ass with a strap-on . Then again, Yana gives in a mouth strap-on dog Olga to a dog threw up , Yana puts a strap-on deeper and deeper the dog Olgas mouth . But this is mistress Yana little , she takes a plate and shakes the shit dog Olga in her mouth , and then again shoves strapon fucking dog Olga covered in shit , snot and saliva , Yana spits in the face of his dog mocks forces you to eat shit . Poor dog Olga jestokoi be hostess to her long enough , she will remember it for a long time . Yana hard mistress , she is spitting in the face , mouth , on the body of his dog , trajati it in mouth to ass , forced to eat shit from the plate and lead on a leash .

Duration: 14 min 46 s
Size: 1.42 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 03:48 PM #7838
Модератор

Модератор

Yana and Olga were lying in bed , Olga said that Yana wants to watch as Yana Fucks herself with a rubber cock , Yana agreed and took the rubber cock and started to fuck my cunt , Olga watched as Yana Fucks herself and smokes a cigarette . Yana has herself in the cunt with every movement of the rubber member is excited . But this is not enough Olga , Olga gets up and takes off pants and starts to shit and piss on Nude Yana . Now Yana Fucks herself with a rubber cock , and shit Olga lies on the body of Yana . Yana stronger is excited from the smell of shit . Yana also starts to shit and at the same time continues to masturbate her cunt , a large amount of urine coming out of pussy Yana during vaginal masturbate . Yana is not pulling out the rubber dick shit again and begins to masturbate . This is a very cool hot video in which Yana as a toilet for Olga .

Duration: 12 min 9 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 04:02 PM #7839
Модератор

Модератор

Time has come for another hot pair of POV Ploppage scenes from Renee!!! I love the slow and sensual style of her clips!! Enjoy as she slowly takes off her panties after first showing off in them!! I love all her curves as that ass just gets plumper and juicier every time out!!! Renee is back once again with a new hot pair as in the 1st she places the camera up close behind her as she pushes out one of her trademark huge logs!! In the second scene she returns for more of the same, slowly and seductively sliding in and out of her panties before a between the legs splashdown of even more big turds!! Another great set from Renee!!
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 7 min 6 s
Size: 577 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 04:18 PM #7840
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Lisa introduces a young man to the world of female domination. First she fucks his young ass with a strap-on, then uses her fist to stretch it out some more. Then she uses his mouth as a toilet. First she pisses and makes him drink it, then takes a shit in his mouth and makes him chew and swallow. What a lucky boy!
Models: lisadomina

Duration: 5 min 48 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 216 MiB
Download From AnzFile