Old 10-18-2019, 11:11 AM #93441
Модератор

Модератор

INCLUDES: TRANSFORMATION FETISH - TRANSFER FETISH - MAGIC CONTROL - SUPER VILLIANS - SUPERHEROINS - FUCKING - XXX HARDCORE - BOY/GIRL - ROLEPLAY - STRIPTEASE - BLOWJOBS
..An old witch lures Wonder Woman to her house and body swaps her. Wonder Woman's officer friend discovers what happened and the witch (as Wonder Woman) seduces him to prevent him from switching them back...
Opens on Wonder Woman talking to the old woman: Wonder woman heard the cries for help from the old lady and apprehend the criminals. Wonder woman Is offered a gift. As soon as Wonder Woman touches it she Yelps and starts shaking and falls to the ground and scene fades...The witch now is Wonder Woman. The old Wonder Woman is trapped in the witches body and is taunted by the witch. Yes it worked! Your body is mine!, I knew you would be the perfect target. So virtuous and proper , but always flaunting your perfect body under your costume. My old body was so old and tired. Now I feel so young, so powerful... How does it feel beingtrapped in my old body , hahahaha Robbed of your eternal youth and power Now all mine! Checks out body in mirror. Now slowly starts to masturbate: I haven't felt like this in centuries! Feels so good. Continues while telling the old Wonder Woman to stop her whimpering and crying and taunting her until she cums. After Wonder Woman cums she looks up and see's the officer friend, How long have you been here watching ? I forgot about you. Now pleading with him: please put down the (magical object) Just don't give it to that old witch over there! so you know I'm not the real Wonder Woman? But why can't I be! I have her body Well, maybe we can both benefit? Did you like what you saw when I was touching myself? No need to switch us back yet ,why don't you just see what I can do for you. I can make all your deepest fantasies come true. I know the way you lusted for her, How you wanted her and she wouldn't even look at you.. You can have her now, I can give you what you always wanted. Gets on knees and starts to rub crotch. Did you think someone so pure would do this. During sex continue to ask the officer if he likes her new body. Aren't I better than the old Wonder Woman? All throughout continue to talk about how good her new body feels, how incredible. I Haven't felt this way in centuries etc. At the end after orgasm. Grab back the mysterious object, saying yes I got it back. Now I'll destroy it and Wonder Womans body will be mine forever!......Mandy Flores
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 16 min 43 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.30 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-18-2019, 11:15 AM #93442
Модератор

Модератор

Custom with no names used
"This would be very hot : wearing the same outfit as in ' PVC smoking ' (or something similar), with a pony tail, you are on the floor, facing away from the camera, with your ass and soles in front of the camera, you are bent forward, showing your ass's amazing curves from different angles, with the bottom edge of the outfit as far up you ass as possible. Your ass, legs and feet are oiled. At the start you warn the viewer that this is a very Mesmerizing video, so dangerous to watch. It may have irreversible consequences! Toes against the ground, you show the stunning curves of your feet's arches, and spreading your toes. You make fun at how any normal guy would go crazy seeing your amazing oiled ass from those angles, and how despite that my eyes are glued to your soles. You say that what makes my cock hard isn't your ass, but your feet. You tease with both your ass and feet, but only encouraging me to jerk to your feet. You do a countdown in the end and order me to look at your feet while i cum, say that I must not take my eyes off your feet until i get every last drop of cum out. Laugh at how you've totally Mesmerized me with your feet :-D"
Models: Lara Kane

Duration: 6 min 47 s
Size: 177 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-18-2019, 11:15 AM #93443
Модератор

Модератор

This school work is kind of boring me, when I notice you staring at my feet. Why is it, Sir, that every other teacher in the school gives me grief about wearing my heels to school and yet you never tell me off? Is it because you like them, Sir? I can tell you do, because as soon as I start to mention them I can see that bulge grow! How about if I dangle my high heels from my feet, is that even better? Ok, well how about if you worship my feet? I want you to get that cock out and I'll tell you exactly what to do with it. If you don't then I'm going to tell the whole school about your dirty little foot fetish... Come on, you know you want to walk over my pretty little school girl feet.
Models: Elouise Please

Duration: 10 min 1 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 518 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-18-2019, 11:17 AM #93444
Модератор

Модератор

Ellie and a friend are having fun trying to make each other pass out. Ellie is a little bigger and more muscular than her friend, but it's still difficult for her to find the right position and angle. She is still able to make her go dark. Her tiny tattooed friend, on the other hand, has no problem making Ellie pass out and go ****! Featuring: **** fetish, girl girl, wrestling, grappling, lesbian domination, female domination, catfight, cat fighting
Models: Goddess Ellie

Duration: 5 min 15 s
Size: 302 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-18-2019, 11:19 AM #93445
Модератор

Модератор

This slow, sensual, mesmerising clip will remind you of every detail of My feminine perfection that you're addicted to. I will whisper into your inferior head, pulling you deeper into your obsession for Me.
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 7 min 32 s
Size: 435 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-18-2019, 11:20 AM #93446
Модератор

Модератор

Your sexy psychologist has a very hands on approach to your foot fetish.
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 0 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 166 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-18-2019, 11:21 AM #93447
Модератор

Модератор

What if I told you I'm just here to use you?
And there was nothing, nothing you could do.
Whether it hurts or not, who cares. Two ruins. Loss and hopelessness. Filmed amidst a 24 hr session. This is pure submission, you can sense it deeply in the air. Transcendent clip. Ruin, tease, ruin tease, and merciless post-orgasm work. Smooth as silk. Are you one of my ferrets, slinking around my store, thinking of trying one clip finally, haha, try here.
Models: Mandy Marx

Duration: 11 min 36 s
Size: 293 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-18-2019, 11:23 AM #93448
Модератор

Модератор

You can probably guess what this clip is about.

You will be disappointed a few times in this clip. You will crave an orgasm thanks to the delightful teasing of My divine body. I will count you down to an orgasm, then be denied of one. And this will happen over and over again.

And yet, you will feel satisfied, fulfilled, and aroused. The orgasm is no longer the end goal. The tease, the obedience, and the denial feel far better than a mere seconds-long orgasm. This is what I'm teaching you today.

Embrace the tease, the throb, and My orders.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 16 min 19 s
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-18-2019, 11:28 AM #93449
Модератор

Модератор

Let's have some fun shall we?
What you will need for this video:
1. 7 loads of your cum saved in an ice cube tray & frozen
2. 7in or larger Dildo
3. Butt Plug
4. Full Bladder
5. Glass of water
6. Empty Glass
7. Lipstick
We are going to push your limits. We are going to throw out the boring old "JOI" and try something more adventurous. You will be instructed to jerk off in this video....as well as MANY other tasks...tasks kinky and perfect for a pervert like you. I get twisted and perverted with you. Rewarding you along the way.....and a final reward just for a CUM Anal whore like you!
Includes: Ass to mouth, Yellow Juice play, Coerced Cum eating, Extreme Gagging, Humiliation, Jerk Off Control, Cum Instruction, Self-Facial & Slut training.
Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 27 min 14 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 839 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-18-2019, 11:28 AM #93450
Модератор

Модератор

masturbate squirt hitachi bathtub #pay my hotel
Models: adira_eiffel

Duration: 9 min 11 s