Old 05-26-2019, 08:54 AM #26481
Модератор

Модератор

Day 6 of Twelve Days of Christina. You've reached the halfway mark. 5 days is not enough. You need MORE! It's been an adventure but Goddess is still not through with you. You've had good days and bad - both pain and pleasure. You love seeing your Goddess so cheerful and happy this holiday as she plays and humiliates you like the toy you are. Goddess will have mercy on you once again and allow you release - though only her way. You're cock and balls need a break after yesterday's punishment. That's just what they'll get. Lucky lucky slave you are! Obedience is always a must. You want to be my Good Boy. You'll spill today for your one true Goddess. Then you'll happily FROST Yourself!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 7 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 275 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 08:59 AM #26482
Модератор

Модератор

My underboob is the perfect way to spend your time worshipping. Does it get better than this? It's so nice and perky, your eyes can't look away. My skin is so soft, I know a loser like you is desperate for just a touch. you know how this works. you know you get nothing. you should be grateful that I even give you clips like that. We both know that you don't deserve a view like this. My tits are so much better than your existence, they always will be. you can't avoid what you are desperate to worship.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 7 min 21 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 645 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 09:01 AM #26483
Модератор

Модератор

This is a very special jerk off clip. I want to count you down FIVE times to see how quickly I can make you cum. I want to see how easily I can make you explode with my voice, teasing, and body. This is an extremely erotic session that cam have you cumming from beginning to end. Just try me.how quickly do you think I can make you release? Consists of: JOI, Jerk off instruction, cum control, JOI Games, Cum Control, Multi cum countdowns, sensual goddess, sensual instructions, strip tease, body worship, Tit Worship, Body Worship, JOI, Masturbation instructions, Jerk off encouragement, Big Breasts, Big Tits, Goddess Worship, Goddess Worship, Mind Fuck, Mental Domination,Masturbation Instruction, FemDom, Sensual Domination, Tease Goddess, Cleavage Worship,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 14 min 7 s
Size: 698 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 09:13 AM #26484
Модератор

Модератор

Hands balled up in leather mitts, legs and arms strapped, chained by the neck to my dungeon furniture; he truly doesn't understand the sensually sadistic torment I am about to bestow upon him. My body encased in rubber, shining opera latex gloves gracing my fingers; as this little toy in particular is to never feel my flesh on his flesh. Undeserving. I enjoy winding him up, twirling a finger around his tip, using only two to slowly work my way from the base up towards the shaft; however I enjoy even more when I suddenly remove my hand just as sounds of pleasure threaten to leave his lips. The look in my eyes as I watch his untouched cock twitch and squirm; smoldering. His body trembles within his confinement, his pulsing thumping through his cock which feels as though at any moment could burst as I lean in and blow a hot stream of air towards the tip. When the precum begins to dribble from it, I scoop it up and invade his mouth with my fingers, Coercing him to lap up every drop. The very moment when it feels as though he's going to cum, so desperate; I remove my hand. Sending him spiraling into the ruins in which he belongs. Silly little toy.
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 8 min 59 s
Size: 519 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 09:17 AM #26485
Модератор

Модератор

You've broken into the Hall of Justice and Wonder Woman is here to stop you! She demands your name but instead, you present your erection. Such a simple creature you are... She insists you stroke it so you can Consumer cum for this Goddess as an Amazonian punishment! You're lucky, as not many have presented their cocks...and lived.
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 6 min 40 s
Size: 111 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 09:41 AM #26486
Модератор

Модератор

You know it's what you need to start or end your day. To worship me. My high heels. My perfect body. My tight hot young goddess body. You need it to stare at and drool as I sway my bubbly ass in your face. You're obsession for me never goes away. You always need to look at it. You always need to jerk off to me.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 8 min 13 s
Size: 286 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 09:43 AM #26487
Модератор

Модератор

Oral Domination, Ball Draining Blowjobs. You are about to be sucked dry. You will learn total obedience the hard way. In the mouth of a dominatrix. And she doesn't care about you stupid orgasms. You will be brought to your knees. Where you belong! Multiple orgasms ruined! Your training starts now.
Models: ObeyMelanie

Duration: 8 min 8 s
Size: 865 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 09:50 AM #26488
Модератор

Модератор

A very shiny, long and teasing cum countdown. Buy this WITH Stroke for My Shiny body, and follow My JOI instructions exactly before watching this clip.
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 3 min 12 s
Size: 275 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 09:52 AM #26489
Модератор

Модератор

It turns me on to know what gets you going and what makes you weak. I'm going to use it to get what I want. Look at my sexy legs and don't they just look so good in these fishnets. Look at my heels and see how my cute little toes are peeking out. I want you to start by worshipping my perfect ltoes and feet. Sniff each and every toe and stick them in your mouth and work your way all the way up. Open your mouth and suck on my heel! Kiss and lick and make sure my heels are nice and shiny. Now take your cock out and stroke it for me. Slide it between my heels and fuck them. Now take that cock and rub it up and down my legs. I'm going to sit back and rub my pussy and slap it while you put that cock between my feet. I'm going to slide my perfect feet up and down on your cock. I want you to cum on my feet and cover my toes with all your cum. Make a big mess all over them.
Models: Lacie James

Duration: 9 min 46 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 760 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 09:55 AM #26490
Модератор

Модератор

My ass looks great, doesn't it? I bet you want to jerk-off to it. Yeah you just want to stroke yourself silly to My perfect Princess butt!--And that is exactly what you're going to do. Worship My body, allow Me to take complete control of that cock. Listen to My commands as I tell you to start and stop. Start and stop. Start and stop. But there's a surprise ending coming...wonder what it could possibly be...
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 10 min 58 s
Size: 334 MiB
Download From AnzFile