Old 04-15-2019, 06:33 PM #12861
Модератор

Модератор

If you properly Torment yourself to My every last instruction, I'll allow you to cum for My sexy, jiggling ass. But in order to please Me and earn such a glorious reward, you must beat your rock hard dick and balls up. I'm never going to let you go soft under My watch- only a hard erection can hurt painfully enough to reach My expectation. Now go grab a paddle, a spoon, or use your hand if you must.... This is going to hurt. USE A MARKUP CODE: WORLDSSMALLESTPENIS BLONDIESGOODBOY BLONDIESLOSERTAX
Models: MissBlondie

Duration: 29 min 17 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 3.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 06:35 PM #12862
Модератор

Модератор

Busty 18 year old Noelle is going to play with her Hitachi...but first she wants to tease you a little...and she knows how much you lover he sexy feet! See her strip down and wiggle her cute feet and toes in your face before getting her toy and teasing her pussy. She has an incredible orgasm, but keeps her feet in your attention as she does!
Models: Karups Hometown Amateurs

Duration: 11 min 21 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 413 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 06:35 PM #12863
Модератор

Модератор

New girl Dolly is waiting for her induction with Headmistress, however she is a little confused when you show up unannounced. She asks who you are and why you are here but instead of answering you just get closer and closer until you can slip off her heels, which just confuses her even more, and she thinks it must be some kind of test. When you start to tickle Dolly's sock covered feet she giggles and wriggles under your fingers begging you to stop! She even climbs up on to the desk to try and get away from you, but you just take the opportunity to slip off her over the knee socks! As you tickle her bare feet she giggles and wriggles some more, trying to bat you away with her hat. Dolly is really starting to wonder what on earth is going on but as she cannot stop laughing long enough to figure you out. Eventually you have had enough and as you leave without a word Dolly is left very confused indeed!
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 3 min 33 s
Size: 67.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 06:36 PM #12864
Модератор

Модератор

Get down On your Knee and Worship you Perfect Powerful Alpha Mistress! Worship and Adore!the get Closer and Lick My Perfect long Heel Like a good submissive Slave!Serving and Pleasing your Perfect Mistress Its Honor for you... so enjoy and be thankful forEvery second what you have here...
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 9 min 2 s
Size: 793 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 06:38 PM #12865
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me! Featuring Dakota Charms! You have been such a good slave and you get a reward for being caged. Get ready to sniff my thongs and wear my dirty panties at work for 3 months! One of my smelly socks have to be worn every day for three months and I will need proof. All of these tasks will make me very happy, but make sure you don't slack. Your happy Goddess will become a mean Goddess and you don't want that! OTHER KEYWORDS- Goddess Worship, female domination, femdom, Femdom POV, female supremacy, bratty girl, bratty femdom, humiliation, sub training, slave training, cage, orgasm control, tease and denial, tease & denial, coerced crossdressing, @DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 3 min 42 s
Size: 274 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 06:41 PM #12866
Модератор

Модератор

i want you to get light headed and weak for me and my ass are you ready for some fun
Models: mistress rave

Duration: 5 min 13 s
Size: 340 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 06:42 PM #12867
Модератор

Модератор

Matron Kay is waiting for Headmistress in her office and she is growing impatient, she does not like being kept waiting. As Matron sits and waits she gets fidgety and starts to slip her pretty feet in and out of her sexy stilettos. As she does she runs the toe of the one shoe inside her other, running it along her bare sole. Matron is enjoying the feeling of playing with her stilettos so she lets them dangle from her pretty feet, watching as they swing backwards and forwards before allowing them to drop to the floor. Matron uses her toes to pick up her shoes and as her toes wrap around the heels she runs her feet over the smooth shiny patient surface. Matron continues to play with her heels, treading on them, and dangling them some more, even hooking the neck of the stiletto over her heel. It is amazing just how flexible her feet are as they manoeuvre her heels around letting her play, and what a fun way to pass the time!
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 6 min 37 s
Size: 108 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 06:42 PM #12868
Модератор

Модератор

My first clip I ever made. Enjoy this POV oily soles, (Actually 2015)
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 6 min 49 s
Size: 504 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 06:43 PM #12869
Модератор

Модератор

Back again with an orgasm control challenge that I've deliberately designed to be as challenging as possible. Why? Because there's a (small) financial penalty if you fail to last & cum quick for me, so I'm doing everything in my power to make you slip up. Shaking my ass, stripping off my miniskirt, switching up my outfits, and even getting topless and oiling up those big tits for you. With a big focus on your tit addiction, I've designed today's clip to be split into 4 JOI Games, which you'll play back to back. The rules are always in my favor, and it's up to you masturbation addicts to keep up. This will not be easy...this is advanced edging, and worth every second of the exciting goon. Are you ready for the jerk off challenge tonight?
Models: London Lix

Duration: 46 min 6 s
Size: 1.81 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 06:47 PM #12870
Модератор

Модератор

Get high and do as I say. Stroke, and clip and buy more Bunny clips. Pay for clip after clip as you get int0xicated with my orders. You'll get so high for me, doing as I say feels so good. Getting higher and higher for Bunny feels like nothing else. You relax and smoke and stare at me. Enticing to stay here for a very long time. Edge and edge for hours. Keep smoking and holding it in. This is the Bratty Bunny Budget. Inhale and spend. Watch the intense tease. Add a Mark UP Code to your Order: 10% 'ADD MORE' 20% 'Pay Up!' 25% 'LOSER FEE' 50% 'Sissy Tax' 75% 'PAY MORE' 100% 'LOVE BUNNY' 500% 'Intox Fantasy TAX' 1000% 'GO BIG' SpoilBrattyBunny.com Send me A Gift!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 35 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 916
Size: 406 MiB
Download From AnzFile