Old 10-17-2019, 02:20 PM #93141
Модератор

Модератор

My plump, round ass looks so sexy in these ripped, blue, denim jeans, don't you think, beta slut? Even My day-to-day look is irresistible. You're so weak for a hot bratty ass in some tight jeans.
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 5 min 40 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 334 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 02:20 PM #93142
Модератор

Модератор

you little cuck, you cant stop yourself from stroking your pindick when i tell you about how my alpha fucked me, and what a fucking loser you are. youll probably lose it when i tease you with my sexy Teen-18+ body.
Models: Queenanna420

Duration: 10 min 13 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 777 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 02:20 PM #93143
Модератор

Модератор

Hello there...."son."
That's what I am now, you know. Because I got rid of the wife and set up the perfect trap. I'm determined to get all the money I can out of him. I can't have competition.
I'm so young, I'm closer to your age than I am to his. It's gross, isn't it?
Want to know how I did it? How I infiltrated your family like a cuckoo bird and chewed it up from the inside out? I have your entire home wrapped around My pretty little finger.
I concocted a master plan, to get his wife out of the way. It was devious, heartless, and disgustingly erotic. I broke up your Step-Parents' marriage. Now she's gone. I've taken over.
In the meantime, I was seducing your dude. As his secretary at work, I know all of his most intimate secrets. His calendar, his preferences, even what he's having for lunch is managed by Me. And sometimes he gets tired from working so hard all day. So I'm there to help him relax. He loves My back rubs.
I know how much he makes. And I know what's at stake, if he cheats on his wife. Everything. Enough to pay Me for the rest of My life to make Me stay quiet... if I happened to have a secret.
But one day, when all the strategic pieces were in place, I crossed the line.
Sit there and listen to Me describe every detail of how I manipulated your dude's cock into Me. Coerced him to cheat on his wife. Hear how he begged Me to stop, as I sat on his lap, hovering just over his cock - after I'd unbuckled his belt to make him more comfortable.
It was sexy to watch him sweat and tremble, unable to control his hard cock and terrified of losing everything if he cheats. He even tried to push Me off a couple times. But I had him locked, straddling him, his cock completely vulnerable to whatever I wanted to do next. He tried to resist. But I fucked him anyway. Mmmm, your dude's got quite the cock, son. There's nothing like fucking a man whose life you just ruined. Watching his eyes. Tasting his tears. With his cock inside Me.
I know I'm making you shudder with the details. Is it disgust... arousal... or both?
Maybe I'll take custody of you, next. Sneak into your room every night and make a man out of you. Fuck you, coerce you, and take advantage of that thick, young cock.
That's what I do: I fuck husbands, promise them anal if we get married but never give it to them, wreck homes, cash out, and move on to the next sucker.
So I'm going to enjoy every moment of this and drain both of you dry. Dude will put Me in his estate and set Me up with a golden package to leave work, and both of your cocks will be thoroughly used by My conniving, sociopathic pussy.
This clip is a masterpiece in perversion. Eloquent, smooth, it glides you right through and builds the suspense at just the*right points. I'm looking forward to the feedback from customers.
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 39 min 58 s
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 02:20 PM #93144
Модератор

Модератор

Once you get a look at me you are instantly hooked, you can't hide your boner or excitement to see me, the way I shake my hips and move in front of you, you easily get lost in my edging games, I edge you close then bring you back, I tease you with a cum countdown, I build up your load, slowly and I erase your thoughts, your ability to think clearly, no isn't an option for you as you stroke harder and harder. I eventually count you down and you explode with excitement and now the real prize is served...in the form of your cum load. Lick it off every surface it hits, suck your fingers clean and thank me for the privilege.
Do you have a request for something special? Email me now to make your fantasy a reality! Everything is filmed in 4k, other formats are available by request. You can order your very own Custom Videos, socks, panties, pantyhose, DVD's and more contact me!
Models: madam brandon

Duration: 9 min 27 s
Size: 212 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 02:21 PM #93145
Модератор

Модератор

I slip my long, silk & satin opera length gloves on and begin teasing you and your cock, pre-cum starts to dribble, it never takes long. Your addiction gets the best of you in my presence, you can't control your hard-on. You tell yourself time and time again you aren't going to buy another, get lost in another trance, mesmerized by my beauty, my tits, my total perfection. I slip in and out of multiple difference colored gloves, smoking and edging you to stroke for my beautiful hands, gloves and sensual smoking. Your dick needs this, you need this. Stroke it for me, be my naughty satin stroker and indulge your fantasies with me. Do you have a request for something special? Email me now to make your fantasy a reality! Everything is filmed in the highest HD quality and other formats are available upon request. You can have your very own Custom Videos, socks, panties, pantyhose, DVD's and more contact me.
Models: madam brandon

Duration: 12 min 14 s
Size: 352 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 02:21 PM #93146
Модератор

Модератор

Its flattering that you find me attractive. I can see in your eyes how you fantasize about me . You cant help but to touch yourself while staring . Go ahead , touch yourself. I want you to get hard for me . I want you to show me just how hot I make you .
Models: SageAmbrose

Duration: 8 min 57 s
Size: 633 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 02:21 PM #93147
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: A magical succubus appears before me, offering me the chance of untold pleasure, but only if I play her game. She advises every time she blows a pink most over me, I have to inhale it. Once I inhale it I am magically Coerced to stroke for 10 seconds against my will. When I am not stroking you tease me with your ass and body. Please blow the mist over me once per minute, each time you blow the mist I am to sniff my pop then stroke for 10 seconds. Count down the seconds I am stroking. When there is 1 or two minuets left please blow mist over me multiple times Coercing me to take multiple sniffs 3 or 4 this should give me about 40 or 50 seconds to allow myself to orgasm, if I can;t orgasm then I have to start the clip all over again.
Clip Contains: jerk off instruction, joi, cum countdown, mesmerize, mind fuck, Creatures, femdom pov, ass sniffing, pvc, custom.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 18 min 37 s
Size: 1.76 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 02:21 PM #93148
Модератор

Модератор

Default Rae the Scorpio - iwantclips

Models: Rae the Scorpio

Duration: 9 min 13 s
Size: 375 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 02:21 PM #93149
Модератор

Модератор

Do you trust your neighbours???Take a look inside the love affairs of your closet ones.Two gorgeous girls and their shrinking fantasies come true.19 MINS. FOR ONLY 11,99!!!!VORE - INSERTION - NIPPLES
Models: scottwill

Duration: 19 min 32 s
Size: 570 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 02:21 PM #93150
Модератор

Модератор

Your wife ashed me to stop by and give you a weekly tease reminders of what your missing while shes out getting fucked. She gave me your chastity key for me to dangle in front of you and tease you, LOL. Start jiggling your cage while you stare at my beauty. That counts as your jerk off instruction for the evening,LOL. My Ass, My Legs and My Feet! You'll be so messed up you'll beg me to remove your balls completely, LOL.
Amazon Goddess Harley
Categories: Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Chastity, Orgasm Denial, Tease and Denial, Legs Fetish, Shoe Dangling, Shoe Fetish, Ass Fetish, Stockings, Bodystocking.
Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 8 min 46 s
Size: 399 MiB
Download From AnzFile