Old 07-11-2019, 08:25 AM #51321
Модератор

Модератор

Time to play my little game again! This time it's going to even more intense than the last session! I love beating up those pathetic worthless balls of yours. Fucking you up is so much fun. I love the fact that you can't help but think of me 24/7 as your balls are red, swollen, and aching for me! I make it hurt like no one else can. I don't only leave physical pain on your body but also the mental pain of knowing that I have no remorse for the marks I leave. None whatsoever! I'm such a mean brat that loves watching you act like the total loser and idiot that you are. Now let's play my fun little game of beating up your cock & balls. I'm so good at it. I promise I'll make it hurt real good. Even more than the last time!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 14 min 1 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 316 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 08:27 AM #51322
Модератор

Модератор

Just look at my sweet ass in these shiny black pants! Your mouth is watering. You've never seen it look so good. As I slowly strip down to my iddy biddy red shiny G string I show you just how I want you to pump that cock to me! Bouncing my big tits in front of you, spreading my juicy ass will have you cumming in NO time!*This clip was made as a custom. Name occasionally used. Includes Ass worship, tit worship, JOI, JOE
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 10 min 8 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 192 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 08:27 AM #51323
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Jessa Rhodes makes her new slave spread her cheeks and bury his face deep inside her tight little asshole!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 8 min 10 s
Size: 349 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 08:29 AM #51324
Модератор

Модератор

Today's CBT session is an exercise in contrasts. It's an intense sensory juxtaposition. First you'll receive overwhelming pleasure, and then you'll subject yourself to a big dose of CBT suffering. I'll make you suffer. I'll make you hurt. I'll make you ache. But not just yet. First, I'll make you feel pure euphoria. You start stroking, nice and slow. Drooling over my teasing body, you're savoring every sensual stroke, unmitigated by pain. It's an incredible treat of sensory pleasure, and it feels even better when you know that pain is waiting on the other side. A tiny jolt of pain, and then long, pleasurable jerks. It's not time for the Torment to begin just yet, but you know it will be soon. The anticipation builds. Slowly the pain creeps in. Bit by bit, the level of agony I inflict increases. It hurts, but somehow the Torment makes the pleasure that much more sweet. Pleasure or pain, you don't know which one you prefer. They melt together, they mix together, the complement one another so sweetly. And then it's full on CBT. Balls aching, cock in pain...
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 24 s
Size: 788 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 08:30 AM #51325
Модератор

Модератор

Who knew you'd really be so weak for sexy girl's dangling shoes in front of your face.. Sure I can use this against you. that is what you want, right? Use your weakness and let you enjoy while being completely submitted to me. Don't even try to pretend that you are scared. Nothing bad can happen to you, I will take a good care of you, because I know exactly how to make good things happen.
Models: Nina G

Duration: 8 min 49 s
Size: 321 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 08:31 AM #51326
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mallorysex - iwantclips

Models: Mallorysex

Duration: 18 min 57 s
Size: 2.13 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 08:32 AM #51327
Модератор

Модератор

You applied for this job at the magazine and you cant even put the right shoes in the issue. You should have never taken a gay boy job like this if you don't know about hot shoes or fashion. You are about to get a crash course in shoes because you will now come in everyday and kneel at my feet and lick the bottom of my shoes. Yup, every day you will bow and lick shoes. I don't care what I stepped in you will thank me for the privilege of swallowing the crud I stepped in. And after you swallow all the crud and thanked me for it, you will get to taste the leather. You will begin to learn the brand of shoe just by the taste and smell of the shoes. You will lick every girls shoes in the office until you get it right.
Models: Princess Beverly

Duration: 10 min 35 s
Size: 926 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 08:33 AM #51328
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Skin loves to tortment her slaves by keeping them sexually frustrated and on edge while toying with their cocks. She uses her tight pussy to tease him by only allowing the very tip of his cock head inside her as she bounces on top of it. To taunt him further she slides her pussy over his shaft making him beg to cum at the feeling of her dripping wet cunt. Mistress Skin is feeling generous after having multiple orgasms and finishes him off by allowing him to finally blow his load with a handjob.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 15 min 49 s
Size: 442 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 08:33 AM #51329
Модератор

Модератор

Dressed in a super sexy, shiny red pvc dress, fishnet tights and thigh high platform boots, I tell you exactly what I want you to do and what your reward will be. Can you oblige to my countdown? You better had.
Models: Twisted British

Duration: 5 min 4 s
Size: 112 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 08:35 AM #51330
Модератор

Модератор

You want to rub, tug, and beat off till your balls explode. My ass, tits, and face have you trapped. You're a hand pumping fuckboy and craving a release. I'm making those balls build to my body. They fill up and you're ready, desperate to bust a fat MESS! You know what I want. I want you committed and ready to Consumer cum for me. No hesitating, no backing out, I'll make sure it goes exactly where it's suppose to - it your fuckboy mouth. This clip contains element of cum eating instructions, jerk off instruction, masturbation instruction, masturbation encouragement, cum eating, jerk off encouragement, masturbation humiliation, joi, cum countdown, orgasm control, cei, cei encouragement.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 11 min 47 s
Size: 1.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile