Old 06-09-2019, 03:44 AM #31361
Модератор

Модератор

I get hundreds of potential submissives who desire to serve me, though capturing my interest isn't a simple task. One must display manners, intelligence; strive to stand out amongst the rest. This lucky bitch in particular worked weeks, months for this moment; the moment where he would earn the privilege of not only being in my presence but taking my cock. A little virgin, never having taken a girthy long dildo in that tight ass; only ever playing with small toys. I demand his cock be locked away behind bars as I encase him in a sensory deprivation hood to send him in a trance. I want to turn him into a mindless cock whore from the inside out. I enjoy squeezing and pulling at his full balls, slapping my big dick against his barred inferior one. I sink my cock into him and cries fill the air, which only progress and I work my hips deeper into him. I grab at the sensory deprivation hood, pulling at the strings which tighten the hood around his head restricting him more and coercing my cock balls deep into this gimp; popping his cherry. His anal virginity is mine for the taking.
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 9 min 48 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 03:53 AM #31362
Модератор

Модератор

Today you're going to sniff poppers every time I pucker my perfect lips. You're going to fall deeper and deeper into a relaxed and aroused state, with each word from my lips pulling you further and further into my web. You will experience an intense orgasm and your addiction to my words and essence will be deeper than ever.
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 12 min 21 s
Size: 829 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 03:55 AM #31363
Модератор

Модератор

Once the ring was on her finger, the tables turned. Miss Rikki takes her wedding vows seriously, especially that her husband should always Love, Honor, & OBEY her. His life must now be dedicated to serving & servicing her needs, and right now she wants to use his cock. Rikki mounts her husband; he is her personal property now to do what she wishes with. Rikki rides his dick, her tight pussy wrapping around every inch. Rikki cums with his cock deep inside. Miss Rikki makes sure to imprint her husband's role in her life in his mind; he is now her servant. She jerks his cock, making him cum on her wedding ring; he is her property, his cock is her property, he is completely owned.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 8 min 57 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 315 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 03:57 AM #31364
Модератор

Модератор

I want your balls tied up for me while you stroke to show they're owned by me. There will be no escaping the grasp I have over them when they're bound, aching as they swell against the cord they're tied up in. You'll have to stay aware of what's happening to your balls as you stroke today despite your arousal. Just like you have to stay attentive to all of my other commands no matter how horny you are. I'll be using your bound balls to train you to be painfully aware of your predicament and give in to how it puts you in your place.
Models: TrixieMiss

Duration: 10 min 27 s
Size: 911 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 03:58 AM #31365
Модератор

Модератор

He wants to feel his cock inside her pussy so bad, but she enjoys teasing him too much to give him what he wants. Instead of fucking him she makes him lick her pussy until it is wet and juicy, then rubs it on top of his cock to tease him even more. Mistress Ash starts sliding her pussy up and down his cock while making him beg for an orgasm. She takes him right to the edge repeatedly but stops just short of an orgasm. Mistress Ash keep playing this cruel game of tease and denial until he finally can't hold it back any longer; she pulls away from his cock before his orgasm and he shoots his load without any touch at all.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 9 min 15 s
Size: 313 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 04:00 AM #31366
Модератор

Модератор

Default MinaThorne - iwantclips

Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 7 min 5 s
Size: 621 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 04:02 AM #31367
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 8 min 5 s
Size: 227 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 04:03 AM #31368
Модератор

Модератор

Requested clip : "So your friend, Tamara, shows up and you have not seen each other in a long time (She has no idea that you have gained weight...she still thinks of you as a skinny hot sexy girl that she remembers) She is wearing a workout outfit... But you are wearing a super tight and sexy outfit. You are sucking in your stomach, wearing spanx, and trying to look as skinny as you can You are smoking a cigarette. You walk around showing off your body to Tamaral, when you were skinny you would always make fun of Rebel for being fat and out of shape so you start doing that in the clip. You ask her why she is so fat, and out of shape, and not beautiful like you. She is embarrassed, but she tells you that she has been working out and trying to follow a diet but she loves bad food. You talk to her about how disgusted you are with her, how could she let herself go like she has...you walking around her as you talk examining her body and smoking. You ask her how she likes your outfit and how sexy you look in it (as you model it for her sucking in your stomach as hard as you can, while you are smoking)...she looks you over and is shocked how fat you have gotten. You cant believe she said that! you are still the fit and sexy girl that you have always been! You will prove it to her! you quickly change into some workout clothes (maybe you can change on camera so we can see your sexy body!) You start doing some workouts, you start with sit ups, squats and so on...each exercise you fail at quickly and you start coughing and looking very sweaty. She watches you doing your exercise and tells you to do it faster and harder, you told her that you were still fit and in shape. You cant take in anymore, you need a cigarette and your lungs are burning from the workout...you quickly grab 2 cigarettes and smoke them at once. She tells you how mad and jealous she used to get when you lay around smoking cigarettes while she tried to workout and be healthy yet you were always so skinny and fit. She looks you over and cant believe how out of shape you are and how you have let yourself go. You cant believe how out of shape you are either, you tell her that you have never worked out and you don't have to! you are still sexy and beautiful. She walks around you poking and pinching your fat, while she does all the time you are smoking She makes fun of your smoking and how out of shape it has made you...you tell her how much you love smoking and you are never giving it up! You tell her that all you have to do is eat a little healthier and you will be back to your old skinny self...and you can smoke as much as you want while you do it. You are still coughing and sweating from your horrible workout. She looks you over and tells you how mad she has always been that you were able to eat all that you wanted and be a skinny fit girl. How you used to steal all of her boyfriends because of your hot body She does not believe that you will be able to follow a diet and be skinny! You have always eaten all of the fattening food that you wanted and she does not believe that you will be able to stop now. She pulls out a pizza and sides and sits you down on at the table...she ordered the food for both of you but she thinks that you can eat the whole thing. You protest because you are going to start a diet and get your body back! She waves the pizza in front of you and you cant resist! You start eating the pizza, you are so hungry from the horrible workout that you did earlier. While you are eating, Tamara makes comments about how mad she was at when you were younger...that you were always so skinny, how you never worked out, always ate what you wanted stuff like that When you are halfway done with the pizza she stops you and gives you a cigarette, you smoke it... She talks about how out of shape you are going to be and she is going to help you. You try and protest but the cigarettes is so good! She examines your body and she is happy with the results so far Then she Coerces you to keep eating. She keeps talking about how much she hated your skinny body and how happy she is to fatten you up now. When you are done eating she gives you another cigarette and you stand up and she examines your body. You have a whole pizza and sides in your belly and you look huge. She says that you will never be skinny again, you are going to be a fat out of shape girl the rest of your life. Defeated you finish your cig and the clip ends.
Models: HotEva

Duration: 26 min 34 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 04:06 AM #31369
Модератор

Модератор

Whether its your 1st time…or your 101st time….I can get an explosion out you like no other woman can. An explosion that you will clean up with your tongue! I am ready to tease you and entice you into being the best cum eater you could ever be for your queen. My tiny TeaseUm bikini top with my neon green booty shorts is just one way I will keep you stroking your dick and salivating for the final moments. The moments i make you get in my favorite position to eat up the icing and take a load of cum on your face that only I can milk out so well. Those balls are about to be drained!
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 15 min 17 s
Size: 911 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 04:14 AM #31370
Модератор

Модератор

Back again with an orgasm control challenge that I've deliberately designed to be as challenging as possible. Why? Because there's a (small) financial penalty if you fail to last & cum quick for me, so I'm doing everything in my power to make you slip up. Shaking my ass, stripping off my miniskirt, switching up my outfits, and even getting topless and oiling up those big tits for you. With a big focus on your tit addiction, I've designed today's clip to be split into 4 JOI Games, which you'll play back to back. The rules are always in my favor, and it's up to you masturbation addicts to keep up. This will not be easy...this is advanced edging, and worth every second of the exciting goon. Are you ready for the jerk off challenge tonight?
Models: London Lix

Duration: 46 min 6 s
Size: 1.81 GiB
Download From AnzFile