Old 01-17-2020, 04:17 PM #125511
Модератор

Модератор

Default Insane Impregnation - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Insane Impregnation - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

(Custom Video)
After months of failed attempts to get pregnant, Mandy gets bad news from the fertility doctor again. "There may be hope in the future" he says "there is a new Silly Stuff that is about to begin clinical trials on ****, so maybe in a couple of years..." Mandy is so excited at the possibility she immediately perks up.. and the doctor continues "but unfortunately it will be $20,000 a pill and there is no way your insurance will cover this." Mandy pleads her case with him, trying to use her best flirting technique and making sure her cleavage is prominently displayed for him. It seems to work! He relents after to her subtle advances and tells her no one can know. "Also, the dosage MUST be administered vaginally"
He instructs her to remove her panties and bend over. Purposefully not using gloves to insert the dose, he first wets his thumb with his mouth and completely submerges it into her noticably aroused pussy.
"It will need to be delivered deeper inside you" he says as he opens up his pants and quickly begins to push his cock into her. "What are you doing?!" she nervously asks. "I forgot to mention that the Silly Stuff must be administered WITH the sperm to be effective" he says. He explains as he is thrusting faster and faster that the **** will be completely hers, and will have the good doctores genes as well. This makes Mandy VERY happy. As he begins to cum she tells him to give her "all of it..... deeper!"
Later at home, Mandy begins to have serious cramping. She tries to relieve them but to no avail. As she is looking in the mirror she notices her belly has grown right before her eyes! The pain is overwhelming after a time and she struggles to stay standing. The growth is quickly becoming more and more noticable. She calls the doctor in a panic. "I think the Silly Stuff is doing some thing crazy!" She begs him to come help her at home. All of the reading she has done has her recognizing she has already begin labor pains! She draws a bath and prepares to give birth in the tub. The doctor arrives and is absolutely stunned, repeating 'Oh My God' over and over again, while assisting her in the delivery.
FOLLOWING ORDERS-INTERNAL CUMMING-DAMSEL IN DISTRESS
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 21 min 40 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.47 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 04:19 PM #125512
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dee Williams Ultimate Fantasy Service - anatomik - iwantclips

Dee Williams Ultimate Fantasy Service - anatomik - iwantclips

Dee Williams provides the ultimate fantasy service. Sasha Heart has had a fantasy of being dominated by an older woman and now is her chance
Models: anatomik

Duration: 51 min 35 s
Size: 3.68 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 04:19 PM #125513
Модератор

Модератор

Default Breast Worship II - Katy AnnXO - iwantclips

Breast Worship II - Katy_AnnXO - iwantclips

Ahhhh..... so you are back for more. I knew you would be my big titty fiend! This time I want you to know you will not put any other strange tits before mine! My tits are the ones you worship and obey.
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 5 min 0 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 104 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 04:20 PM #125514
Модератор

Модератор

Default Breathe Me In, Exhale Doubt - Guided Meditation - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Breathe Me In, Exhale Doubt - Guided Meditation - Princess Miki - iwantclips

** Note: This is an audio focused clip, the images on the screen are a supplement to what I am about to tell you. This clip is best viewed with high quality headphones and in a dark room. **

The goal of this clip is to help you realize what has become of you since meeting Me. I want you to embrace your state of being - and cherish all of the intense emotions you've been experiencing - and allow all fear to dissipate. I will help you through this guided meditation session.

For the next few minutes, I want you to get comfortable. You will enter a state of sublime relaxation, as long as you listen to Me.

Breathing is one of the most important aspects of this session, and I will encourage you to continue to breathe throughout this clip. Your breathing should be deep, but comfortable, and I want you to envision a few things with each breath you draw.

As you breathe in, I want you to picture yourself inhaling My words, My presence, bringing you closer to Me. Draw in My essence, My voice, My beauty.

When you exhale, imagine your worries, anxieties, doubts and hesitations flowing out of you, dissolving into nothing. This should cleanse you.

You will notice that breathing will help close the gap between you and Me.

I also want you to pay attention to any physical sensations you are experiencing, and I will encourage you to scan your body from time to time.

It is difficult to summarize the content of this clip, so here is an excerpt:

"You've never felt this whole before Me. I've made you aware of voids you didn't know you had. You've always craved this kind of love. love anchored in purpose.

Don't be afraid to need Me. Don't be afraid to crave Me. Don't be afraid to love Me. And do not be afraid to keep Me in your mind and in your heart.

My voice in your head is not a distraction. It should move you to be better, for both yourself and for Me. You want to be a better man for Me. When you hear My voice, you're reminded of your purpose, and all that you're capable of.

You should try to hear it all the time, every day, even in your dreams. It brings you closer to Me, it keeps you grounded."
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 16 min 4 s
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 04:21 PM #125515
Модератор

Модератор

Default Just A Foot Loser - Princess Beverly - iwantclips

Just A Foot Loser - Princess Beverly - iwantclips

another application for a shoe slave in my email today. Haha. I wonder if he realizes that my shoes are worth more than his lousy life. Id gladly let him dye in order to save my shoes. Something to think about when applying for the honor such as this. Your rightful place is always beneath my feet and that is where you will always stay. Are you even worthy to touch my perfect feet? Should I grant you the privilege of even smelling them? Nah, I don't think so. You are ONLY allowed to smell the inside of my SHOES- that is all a loser like you DESERVES anyway. And make sure the shoes you pay for!!
Models: Princess Beverly

Duration: 6 min 8 s
Size: 756 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 04:22 PM #125516
Модератор

Модератор

Default Stinky Gym Socks For you - Goddess Rainn - iwantclips

Stinky Gym Socks For you - Goddess_Rainn - iwantclips

Woo! This workout was a particularly sweaty one and My socks have absorbed it all... My stimulating Goddess aroma makes My socks smell like fresh baked chocolate. Want a sniff?
Be a good boy and use mark up codes: IOWEU25 adds 25% IOWEU50 adds 50% IOWEU100 adds 100%IOWEU200 adds 200%IOWEU500 adds 500%WORSHIPGBR adds 1000%
Models: Goddess_Rainn

Duration: 6 min 37 s
Size: 388 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 04:23 PM #125517
Модератор

Модератор

Default Huge Tits and Ass CEI Instruction - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Huge Tits and Ass CEI Instruction - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

This sports bra is so tight and my tits are basically falling out of them. What a perfect tease for you. These new hot pink yoga pants are my new favorites and they will become yours very soon too. You'll be begging by the end of it to cum to these amazing tits and ass, but.. I decide if you cum or not. It's all up to Me and IF I let you cum I decide what you're going to do with it.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 15 min 18 s
Size: 355 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 04:23 PM #125518
Модератор

Модератор

Default Homewrecking Feet - Goddess Rainn - iwantclips

Homewrecking Feet - Goddess_Rainn - iwantclips

It's a vicious cycle - My feet. The more you watch, the deeper the addiction goes. You try to stay away but the only thing that can satisfy you is coming back for more. The Mesmerizing is irreversible! And now I'm going to make My feet the only thing your cock can respond to. No more normal sex life! Say goodbye to any kind of sexual pleasure with your ugly hag wife. My feet are the only thing that bring you pleasure now... Be a good boy and use mark up codes: IOWEU25 adds 25% IOWEU50 adds 50% IOWEU100 adds 100%IOWEU200 adds 200%IOWEU500 adds 500%WORSHIPGBR adds 1000%
Models: Goddess_Rainn

Duration: 5 min 43 s
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 04:23 PM #125519
Модератор

Модератор

Default Be My Grindr Whore - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Be My Grindr Whore - Princess Miki - iwantclips

You keep watching all of these “coerced bi,” “make me bi” clips, and yet… nothing. You haven't sucked a real cock yet, huh? I want you to change that. I NEED you to change that.

I'm tired of your excuses… and aren't YOU tired of keeping this to a mere fantasy?

Just make a Grindr account. There, you'll find plenty of guys who want their dick sucked, even by an inexperienced newbie like yourself. You have a mouth. You're eager. That's all you need.

See how good it feels to have an account. Then see how good it feels to flirt with a man. THEN feel how good it feels to have a real cock in your mouth.

Set up your account while you stroke to cock, and stroke to yourself closing the gap between fantasy and reality.

Don't you want to make Me happy? Don't you want to make yourself happy? Then do it. Finally.
Â* MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:Â*Â* 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKIÂ*Â* 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKIÂ*Â* 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKIÂ*Â* 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMikiÂ* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 12 min 43 s
Size: 939 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 04:28 PM #125520
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

- Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica