Old 06-02-2019, 02:04 PM #27781
Модератор

Модератор

You're a natural born foot boy, and you're approaching the age where your foot fetish really begins to interfere with your life. In other words, the weather's getting warmer the girls are wearing flip flops, and since your raging obsession with feet prevents you from looking at them without getting an erection, you've resolved to not going to class. Obviously, there are consequences for skipping class, so you've been sent to the principal's office for reprimanding. However, when you enter your young, hot, eccentric principal's office, you are not faced with the consequences you anticipated. Instead, Ms. Wolfe tells you she wants to understand why you've been missing class, so she can work with you to find a solution. As she speaks, your principal notices you staring down at her feet in her open-toed heels, and without needing an explanation, she instantly knows exactly what's wrong. Principal Wolfe assures you that you are not the only one out there with this proclivity for feet, and validates how difficult it must be to be constantly faced with the object of your desire while being expected to concentrate in class. So Ms. Wolfe proposes a solution...but it's a bit of an un-orthodox one, and definitely one you shouldn't tell your parents about. This stays between you and your principal. Of course you agree, at this point willing to do anything just to not be walking around the halls with an erection every time the weather's warm. So, you do as your principal says and get down on the floor, take out your little dick, and stroke to your principal's perfect feet and gentle encouragement. After you blow your load all over your principal's feet on her command, she dismisses you with the assurance that you can come to her office for help any time you need it.
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 13 min 19 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 02:20 PM #27782
Модератор

Модератор

You are full time loser. When you wake up and also when you ****, you're a submissive jerk off. But when you see me, your loser-ism soars, sky high. You turn into a little horny pet, desperate to do, whatever i say. Even though it always involves humiliating yourself for me. Today you'll be an obedient slut for me, loser. Like you could ever disobey, even faced with your worst fear, whilst I'm dressed in this outfit! Prepare to be, ordered, teased, controlled and humiliated for my pleasure.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 12 min 14 s
Size: 470 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 02:26 PM #27783
Модератор

Модератор

This Mistress is taking total control of this man. She is manipulating his cock AND his wallet. But I don't know who's enjoying it more? As She spends, so does he, and She screams with with joy as his finances and orgasm are both ruined! To add to his humiliation, more shopping will be done as She sits on his face and continues to spend. With his balls and wallet empty, and Her ass on his face, it's hard to tell who's happier.
Models: ObeyMelanie

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Size: 756 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 02:31 PM #27784
Модератор

Модератор

You like pushing it for Me... I know. Keep doing it.
Models: Arwen_Datnoid

Duration: 12 min 29 s
Size: 923 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 02:37 PM #27785
Модератор

Модератор

The smoking gives pleasure or causes suffering!Smokagony: smoking and beautiful agony face by Art of Fetish Studio. The smoking clip inspired by the series of "Hysterical Literature" by Clayton Cubitt. MP4 Version.
Models: Art of Fetish

Duration: 7 min 18 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 386 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 02:42 PM #27786
Модератор

Модератор

We are sick and tired of you just bossing Us around. From now on you're going to do whatever it is that We want. We see you checking Us out everyday, how could you not? We're flawless. Why don't you just take that already hard cock our and jerk off. We know you want to. We look way to irresistible in these pantyhose. Now that We're letting you jerk off, We're going to let you cum. All you have to do is eat it! and if you don't We're going to tell everyone what a little perv you are! you wouldn't want that, would you? No, so you'll do exactly as We say, Mr. boss man. (Includes: CEI, Humiliation, Tease and Denial, Double Domme, Brat Girls, Etc) buy more of Princess Ashley's Clips at: https://iwantclips.com/store/925
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 11 min 35 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 254 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 03:03 PM #27787
Модератор

Модератор

You know what I want? I want you to swallow every last drop of it just because I want you to. Do as your goddess says!
Models: 0TripleDBabe0

Duration: 5 min 26 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 140 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 03:08 PM #27788
Модератор

Модератор

Sarah Diavola and I are trying to make lunch when we notice the garbage disposal is broken. We see the neighbor mowing his lawn & ask him to help us fix it. The clip opens on the scene where we are standing around chatting & the neighbor is under our sink. We notice he's staring at our legs & asses, and we make fun of him & his fat, unattractive wife. We tell him that as payment for fixing the sink, he can jerk off while looking at us. We know that any man would want to. But we can't decide if we'll let him cum, so we flip a coin to decide whether he gets an orgasm or gets to go home with blue balls.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 10 min 3 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 387 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 03:16 PM #27789
Модератор

Модератор

In this brand new Full HD P.O.V. Videoclip I am giving You the following orders: Come closer to Your monitor and worship my divine Arabaian Feet... while I am pressing my divine bare Feet deeper and deeper inside Your pathetic & filthy Mouth! I am humiliating You and want You to lick every toe clean... take it deeper You Bitch!! Then I want You to lick and swallow my whole foot! Start jerking Your fuckin' pathetic cock now!
Models: Lady Medea Fox

Duration: 5 min 24 s
Size: 157 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 03:24 PM #27790
Модератор

Модератор

I humiliate and degrade you. Focus on my divine ass. I'll spit on you and use you how I see fit. You're so addicted to me. I'll bring you deeper down the Bunny Hole... Add a Mark UP Code to your Order: 10% 'ADD MORE' 20% 'Pay Up!' 25% 'LOSER FEE' 50% 'Sissy Tax' 75% 'PAY MORE' 100% 'LOVE BUNNY' 500% 'Intox Fantasy TAX' 1000% 'GO BIG' SpoilBrattyBunny**** Send me A Gift!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 20 s
Size: 1.09 GiB
Download From AnzFile