Old 06-15-2019, 07:27 PM #40361
Модератор

Модератор

Everyone is sitting around the table eating delicious turkey or ham. All the while are going to be eating something else... something far more delicious. A tasty creamy treat. Skip the meal and go straight for dessert. My body looks so yummy in this shiny bodysuit you won't be able to resist.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 14 min 21 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 328 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 07:29 PM #40362
Модератор

Модератор

You're used to eating your own cum now. You're a cum-guzzling veteran. It's not new or scary for you anymore. You're no longer nervous. And that bores me. I'm taking your CEI to the next level. Something more gross and humiliating. You're going to give yourself a facial and then lick the cum from your face. I see you're nervous again. Good. Keep jerking the way I tell you to, my little cum slut. You're going to be so desperate to cum by the time I'm done with you that you'll cum in any way I tell you to -- even if it's all over your face. And we're going to keep doing this until giving yourself facials is something you love to do. Until it's something you won't hesitate to do. And then I'm going to push you even farther.
Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 18 min 45 s
Size: 2.58 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 07:29 PM #40363
Модератор

Модератор

This video is to be viewed after enroling in my School For Slaves and reaching lesson 4 of level 4. This video lesson recaps what has been learned throughout the four lessons of Level 4 - Obedience Also contains an unlock key to activate your lessons in Level 5.
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 6 min 46 s
Size: 296 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 07:30 PM #40364
Модератор

Модератор

I own you. You worship me. I make you weak. I am the Master at fucking you up on Poppers and so it makes perfect sense to have you pray to me, your God, your Queen, your. Listen to my instructions and inhale from your bottle for me. You know I am the best. You have a prayer, a new mantra to recite to me and a task also to make sure I am forever in your head, your new Religion to worship.
Models: MissPetite

Duration: 9 min 57 s
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 07:30 PM #40365
Модератор

Модератор

You will be completely Intox Fantasy Fantasyicated by us, standard really when you see us anyway. You will inhale our poppers and become so weak listening to our relaxing yet sexy well spoken British accents instructing you to sniff for us. You will fall deeper and deeper under our spell, turning into our puppet. Watching us sway and move our sexy bodies in our tight latex clothes. You will sway with us as you fall deeper and deeper as our Popper's Drone.
Models: MissPetite

Duration: 6 min 57 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 07:31 PM #40366
Модератор

Модератор

A compilation of My 3 latest POV ruined orgasm clips! This collection works out $5 less than buying separately. 1. Ruin With Me... Back again for My favourite form of torment. today I want you to stroke-a-long with Me! I am going to show you some very specific instructions using My strap on, and I want you to follow them EXACTLY. I am going to tell you exactly where and how I want you to play with yourself. I am going to edge you over and over again. I want you frustrated and suffering for Me like the little bitch you are. Tease yourself slowly, now harder and faster as I count you down to each edging. The grand finale? Of course, a ruined orgasm! I want you to watch as each little droplet of cum dribbles out of your dick, totally mind fucked by the fact you can't feel any pleasure from it. Right at that crucial moment you are going to abandon that cock, and it's going to bring Me so much pleasure to see your pathetic ruining trickle out of you. 2. Edge and Ruin for Me Another tutorial for My little ruining addicts! Today I am going to talk you through 3 edgings and an abandoned ruining. I bet your cock is already standing to attention just looking at Me, dressed in a strappy bra, pasties and beautiful mesh gloves. I want you to imagine it is My hand that is edging and ruining you. I want you to follow exactly what I am doing as I watch. I want you to learn some cock control, edging and finally ruining on My countdowns, just like a good little ruined bitch should. 3. Abandon With Me... Don't you just love to follow My jerk off instructions like the mindless little stroking addict you are? I am going to give you very specific guidance, and I want you stroking-a-long like the little bitch you are. Watch exactly how I use My hands on My own strap on cock and make sure you keep up with Me. I want your balls aching to empty, that will make your ruining all the more satisfying for Me! Spit in your hand and edge that dick, 3 times in a row on My count. I want you as frustrated as possible before you abandon that cock, and I want you completely mind fucked as you watch your pathetic ruining trickle out. This clip was a custom request, and is also available in 'Mobile' resolution.
Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 35 min 28 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 07:31 PM #40367
Модератор

Модератор

I never knew how thrilling it could be to make a man eat his own cum. It really fascinates me the lengths you are willing to go to just to put a smile on my face. The fact that I coerce you into the act is a huge turn on for you. My perfect Goddess body easily puts you in a weak state of mind and makes you a good boy for me. I love seeing ropes of your cum slung all over your face and you fucking love it too.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 11 min 38 s
Size: 548 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 07:33 PM #40368
Модератор

Модератор

Its My Bday week & I Want nothing more than to see your ass Lick/Suck the Frosting out of your dick- YUM You know you want to do it, CATEGORY: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, JOI, SLUT TRAINING, BRATTY PRINCESS,MIND FUCK, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, FEMDOM POV, DOMINATION, CUM COUNTDOWN ,HUMILIATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, COCK TEASING , BIG BUTTS
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 6 min 22 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 185 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 07:38 PM #40369
Модератор

Модератор

No more pussy for you! You will condition yourself to jerk off ONLY to pussy that is covered by panties, or censored. You don't deserve to fuck, jerk off to pussy, or even see it. You know why? Because you're a beta loser. You don't get to experience the pleasure of pussy in ANY form from here on out. You're only allowed to stroke your cock to pussy that you can't even see. Get ready to cum for me, and seal your pussy free life. MAKE PRINCESS HAPPY WITH A MARKUP CODE! 50% Markup code: PAYPIPER 100% Markup code: WEAK4PIPER 200% Markup code: PAMPERPIPER
Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 10 min 23 s
Size: 471 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 07:39 PM #40370
Модератор

Модератор

CUSTOM REQUEST: Never done this before.. perhaps toe sucking/ foot licking, spitting/drooling on them. Striping down slowly?
Models: FeetFunDoll

Duration: 19 min 28 s
Size: 1.62 GiB
Download From AnzFile