Old 07-06-2019, 01:58 PM #7821
Модератор

Модератор

I wear red silky robe and high heels on. Tease you with show my ass and long legs. I dont wear panty on. Do you like my pussy? Would you like to taste me? Well ask you did you ever think about that a sexy lady knocking on your door and you open it then she tell you need to poop so much for her. Will you let her inside in your house and let her poo on your floor? Just imagine how sexy and hot should be when a lady asking your help then your dream come true and able to watch her poo. So in the video I smoke a cigarette and spreading my legs with heels on. Admire my naked and tight asshole. I know youre craving to see me Shitting. But first sniffs my holes, take a deep sniff of my unwashed arse hole What a great smells of it. Start to Pooping with my legs up. Nice, long monster poo. I didn't expect this huge shit. First hard snake coming out then soft poo.. When finished holding my big loads and show you how massive. I could say heavy too. So I just tell you because Im the stranger whos knocked on your door worship my poo by sniffing, many times, licking, kissing and holding it. We can worship together this huge shit. Are you in? I want you to come closer and do the same as I do. I show you then you can copy me.. Don”t be shy be a nasty boy. I dont bite ? I worship over few min and youre doing well too. Then I just slide my finger in asshole just for fun, this time not for orgasm.And you can take a pleasure in my swollen shit covered arse hole. Sexy video, with Monster shit, lots of sniff and kiss to my poo. Smells amazing how do you think? ? Enjoy it
Models: MissAnja

Duration: 16 min 19 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 483 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 02:00 PM #7822
Модератор

Модератор

Models:

Duration: 7 min 0 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 300 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 02:13 PM #7823
Модератор

Модератор

I just need go to the toilet very fast. I am texting with some of my fan He is so nice and he is huge fan of my toilet clips. I recorded this for him in close up and send.He is happy and horny also.
You can see this regular clip and record for fan really close to my poop.
Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 7 min 4 s
Size: 597 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 02:22 PM #7824
Модератор

Модератор

Everybody knows that prolonged starvation is very harmful to health. Therefore every day I try to feed my toilet slave. Today I came late from work, but my toilet was already lying on the floor and was waiting for me. At first I did not even notice him and sat down at the table to read the magazine. But right there I have noticed him and have command him come to me on his knees and kiss my legs. He licked my shoes and sucked the heels. I humiliated and laughed at him. He just a toilet for me! Then I took a plate and shit there. This is a fresh delicious dinner for my slave. Later I will feed him, but first he must lick my asshole so that it is clean. I told him to try, otherwise Ill leave him hungry. He licked my asshole with his tongue and it was very pleasant to me. As an award for his efforts I fed the slave from a fork with my shit. He has eaten all my shit and thanked me. Of course I told him to lick the plate to shine. It is pleasant to me when the slave eats all my shit to the last piece. It makes me a little happy and satisfied. I choose the toilet slave who will be able to swallow of my shit completely and without the rest!
Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 10 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 589 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 02:24 PM #7825
Модератор

Модератор

My cunt is so bloody! It makes me unbelievably horny! My pussy is soaking wet all the time with my blood and cunt juices mixing together! And now I need to shit! I always get so turned on with an ass full of poop!
Watch me play with my bloody cunt and show you how my fingers get covered in blood. I spread my hole open so you can see how nasty and bloody my gash is! I need to shit bad now! I spread my ass cheeks apart and start to push! You can see the blood gushing out of my pussy as my asshole opens up and a nasty load of shit slides out! My ass is crackling and making those nasty pooping noises and my pussy is dripping blood! I love talking dirty to you and telling all the nasty things my holes are doing!
I love shitting when my pussy is dripping blood! Check out this nasty, sexy, bloody pussy shit!
Enjoy!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 6 min 0 s
Size: 975 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 02:39 PM #7826
Модератор

Модератор

Models:

Duration: 42 min 20 s
Size: 1.35 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 02:42 PM #7827
Модератор

Модератор

Im a perverse woman who likes her shit
Models: dirtyscatgirl

Duration: 10 min 46 s
Size: 1.19 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 02:45 PM #7828
Модератор

Модератор

Oh my goodness! There is so much shitting action happening here! Watch those big massive loads of fresh stinky shit just poor out of my ass! One after the other! Do you want to see my big beautiful ass letting out tons and tons of poop!? Check out the longest EFRO collection video Ive ever made!!!
Every poop is different. Different angels, positions, and consistency of shit!
And of course I talk dirty to you during every shit!
Enjoy!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 12 min 12 s
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 02:47 PM #7829
Модератор

Модератор

Olga and Yana bought for a bottle of beer , and sat down on the couch to drink beer . Yana is a very sexy drink beer from her mouth poured beer , Yana all wet from the beer . Olga also fills his mouth with beer and pouring over . About how beautiful it looks and how sexy Yana Olga is doing . Then Yana gets up off the couch and pulls his jeans and shows you her ass , Yana has a wonderful ass and she loves anal sex , after that Yana wears jeans and sit down on the couch . Preshlos turn Olga . Olga got out of bed and also removes her jeans and shows you her ass , then Olga wears jeans and sit down on the couch . Yana starts to shit and piss in your favorite blue jeans , Oh yeah a large amount of shit and piss coming out of Yana . Now fills their jeans shit Olga , Oh Yes they love these dirty games . Yana gets up off the couch and removes her jeans , shows you how much crap came out of her ass just fine . Its a cool and very exciting .Yana wears jeans back on his ass , now, Olga , Olga removes her jeans and also shows you your dirty shit and dirty ass shit jeans . This is just gorgeous and cool , Yana Olga and I in turn show you my dirty shit jeans and shit from dirty Asses . Yes Yana, Olga and drank cool beer and a cool time .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 26 s
Size: 1 013 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 02:51 PM #7830
Модератор

Модератор

I have no background for this. I simply wanted to punish my slave by forcing him to sniff my ass as he stroked and rip a couple evening gasses off, farting only. Then my ass was just like fuck this guys nose and it got ridiculous. Filming had to be paused twice to clean up to keep it appropriate for C4S. I allowed him to finish after I grew tired of him by completely cutting off his oxygen and forcing fresh gas into his lungs until he came.. came or B1ACKED out, whichever would come first. If you like forced ass sniffing, face sitting, smothering and farting that gets VISIBLY DIRTY. You want this.
Models: GoddessAmirha

Duration: 11 min 42 s
Format: AVI
Size: 376 MiB
Download From AnzFile