Old 01-29-2020, 01:40 AM #129541
Модератор

Модератор

Default Happy Anniversary with MistressVictoria (topless) - MistressVictoria - iwantclips

Happy Anniversary with MistressVictoria (topless) - MistressVictoria - iwantclips

happy anniversary! you have been serving me for years now...and i've kept you locked up most the time. how kind of me. you don't have to think about anything at all...so much fun isn't it locking yourself in a cage and exploring so many things you didn't even think was possible. today i'm going to tell you 10 different clips i want you to buy and watch. all while sitting there locked up...well every other clip. i can't wait to know just how much you will struggle with stuffing your aching blue balls and cock back into a cage every other clip. oh also, plug your ass. you are going to be worshiping me all night long. what a great anniversary gift.
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 15 min 32 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 909 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-29-2020, 01:43 AM #129542
Модератор

Модератор

Default Converting you into a Sissy - GoddessDivinex - iwantclips

Converting you into a Sissy - GoddessDivinex - iwantclips

You never thought this would happen, did you? Wow... I just did this to you. I have welcomed you to a new world and experience. Hahaha!...This is going to be good.
Models: GoddessDivinex

Duration: 10 min 44 s
Size: 1.51 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-29-2020, 01:45 AM #129543
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 4 min 57 s
Size: 579 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-29-2020, 01:47 AM #129544
Модератор

Модератор

Default - London Lix - iwantclips

- London Lix - iwantclips

Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 32 s
Size: 632 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-29-2020, 01:47 AM #129545
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mental Chastity Mindfuck - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Mental Chastity Mindfuck - Princess Miki - iwantclips

This clip was a custom order, with no names used. It is an intense, mesmerizing clip that is best viewed free of distraction with a pair of high quality headphones.

You do not need a chastity device to practice self control and to discover the source of true, authentic pleasure, which does not derive from touching yourself and reaching orgasm. As My submissive, you will experience a greater, more powerful form of pleasure with My guidance and path.

First, I will show you how obeying My stroking commands feels far better than the stroking itself. I will build you up to peak levels of arousal, until I decide you've had enough and I command you to stop stroking.

Your cock will throb as you gaze at My divine beauty, and you will ache painfully. Your ache is My pleasure, it always has been, and therefore you will find that the ache is quite pleasurable. Anything that pleases Me trumps selfish, short term, shallow physical pleasure.

I will instruct you to watch this clip 4 times on a loop, for an entire hour of mesmerizing bliss and conditioning.

Your cock already belongs to Me, but after this, you will find yourself at the point of no return. Good luck.

Customer Feedback: "Good morning Goddess Miki, i wanted to write and deeply thank You for the custom clip. It is truly a masterpiece. You are so incredibly beautiful in it, instantly captivating me. i literally just finished the hour long viewing session of it on loop, i could not wait to watch. Viewing while at my desk at work really limits what I can do, and for the first run throughs of the clip i refrained from touching. With continued viewing as commanded however, by the 4th and final time my mind was completely shut down, sitting at my desk, unable to move and completely mesmerized by You. With zero resistance my body as commanded began to rub/stroke as commanded and followed instructions to a tee. i could not resist and had to obey. Leaving myself aching, boxers wet with precum, and even now still slightly shaking from the experience. Feeling reduced, weak and a need to obey. Completely confused by what i want right now, feeling as though i need to orgasm but desperate to fall to my knees before You and beg to serve. Please Goddess, i am at a loss, instruct me, mold me, let me Please You Goddess."
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 15 min 31 s
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-29-2020, 01:48 AM #129546
Модератор

Модератор

Default Weak for Tits - Keziah - iwantclips

Weak for Tits - Keziah - iwantclips

You will do anything to get your fix. Doesn't matter how much it costs, you love worshiping my tits and you can't resist a chance to worship them. Enjoy this sensual tease and jerk session, you've earned it.

Categories: Tit Worship, Financial Domination, Sensual Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Tease & Denial, Mind Fuck, Big Tits, Findom, Femdom POV, Female Domination

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation
$25 ~ beta tax
$50 ~ small dick tax
$100 ~ cum tax
$666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 8 min 51 s
Size: 532 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-29-2020, 01:51 AM #129547
Модератор

Модератор

Default Two Minutes To Cum - Princess Wystri - iwantclips

Two Minutes To Cum - Princess Wystri - iwantclips

Not ready for My "60 Seconds to Cum" video? Try starting with this one and see if you can handle it. You get two short minutes to cum, and if you don't make it, you don't get to cum today! Listen to Me teasing you and telling you to stroke until the alarm goes off. Did you cum in time? I hope so!!
Models: Princess Wystri

Duration: 2 min 54 s
Size: 171 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-29-2020, 01:54 AM #129548
Модератор

Модератор

Default I know your secret - SheenaRoseFetish - iwantclips

I know your secret - SheenaRoseFetish - iwantclips

Guess what I found out? Yup the one thing you were hoping nobody would ever find out about you. You look real nervous. Whats wrong? You're hoping I am thinking something else. Thinking something small. Nope, I know your BIG secret. The one that would destroy your life if anyone knew. I taunt you. Make you sweat. Yup thats right, I know you're gay. What? Are you denying it? Lets see if you can resist cock. AHH JUST LIKE I THOUGHT! I couldn't. You're dick is getting so hard as I push this cock in and around your throat. You disgust me. Now that I know your biggest secret what are you going to do for me? What are you willing to do to make sure no one ever finds out?
Models: SheenaRoseFetish

Duration: 7 min 51 s
Size: 1.30 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-29-2020, 01:55 AM #129549
Модератор

Модератор

Default - LisaJordan - iwantclips

- LisaJordan - iwantclips

Models: LisaJordan

Duration: 10 min 8 s
Size: 2.45 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-29-2020, 01:56 AM #129550
Модератор

Модератор

Default Panty Pervert - meancashleigh - iwantclips

Panty Pervert - meancashleigh - iwantclips

Have you seriously been going through my panty drawer again loser? Every time I leave you alone in the house you're rummaging through my panties. But why? Are you jealous of how cute and girly they are? No? Then you're just a disgusting panty pervert huh? Well if you like panties so much why don't you try these on? Come on fucktard get your sissy ass into these panties. Oh you're not a sissy? Well now you are. Im fed up with you sniffling through my drawers ruining all my hottest pairs so now we'll go and get you a few pairs of your own shall we? Of course Im not going to allow you to go shopping with me like that. Youre going to have to put on a slutty outfit too. Oh stop whimpering loser. You really have no choice in the matter. Im going to turn you into a pathetic little slut in no time whether you like it or not. You're going to be made to stumble up to the store assistant and ask where the sluttiest frilliest panties are in the store. And when she asks what size you're looking for you're going to have to ask her what size she thinks you're going to need! All while I stand there and giggle at you. Ill make you regret being a disgusting little panty pervert
Models: meancashleigh

Duration: 6 min 55 s
Size: 236 MiB
Download From AnzFile