Old 09-29-2019, 12:56 AM #11771
Модератор

Модератор

Stay down on the floor where you belong slave, looking up at my ass. and I'll tease you for being here, waiting with your mouth wide open to birth a shit between your lips. I know you can't wait, can you? Oh, I know you're hungry, slave.be good, the wait'll make my shit even sweeter. Oops, alright. you ready, slave? Follow my orders now. and eat my fresh hot shit
Old 09-29-2019, 06:05 AM #11772
Модератор

Модератор

They raped him really hard! One of the best videos! – The girls are really well prepared. Christina had hard shit today, so she endured 4 days! Amina brought a hell of a big load – the slave was in great pain! He was very tormented, but he is obliged to suffer so that all the girls get an excellent toilet service!
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 42 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.82 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-29-2019, 04:30 PM #11773
Модератор

Модератор

Good morning, Mistresses! Lisa, Amina and Christina had a very good time last night. They danced in a nightclub, sat in a cafe. Good dinner, delicious food, liquor… After that they decided to spend the night in Lisa’s apartment. They knew that after abundant meal, they will want to use the toilet in the morning. They will need service, so they invited a slave. The slave spent the night in the toilet room and waited for the girls to wake up.
At first, the girls gave the slave to sniff their asses, and then used him as a toilet. Slave was very difficult. The girls gave a very large volume of shit. It was especially hard to eat Amina’s crap. Her huge piece of shit did not fit in the mouth of the toilet slave. But he could to do it. He ate shit of each of the three girls. After all, the greatest pleasure for him is to serve the girls, to be their toilet.
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 15 min 48 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.03 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-30-2019, 12:54 PM #11774
Модератор

Модератор

This wasn't even staged. I farted and I did not realize the wetness was shit. I thought maybe I Peed myself. And when I went to the bathroom I started recording because I kind of had a feeling that I had shit myself. When I pulled down my panties on camera I realized that I had severely shit myself and instead of just washing it out I decided to clean my underwear with my tongue. This was 100% not planned at all. I'd had a little bit to drink this night and I thought that I just had to fart. When I farted I noticed that it was really wet but I did not expect that amount of diarrhea in my underwear. There is a ton of brown tongue scenes as I lick my panties dry. I honestly can't believe that this happened to me. I'm not usually the person to shart myself but this does happen sometimes and it happened to me. Like I said, this was completely unexpected and not planned at all. This is a complete accidental fart that turned into a diarrhea shit fest in my underwear. Which of course I licked clean. You can tell by the surprise in my face when I pull down my underwear that this was not planned. This was literally a fart that turned wrong and I decided to take advantage of it by licking it out of my underwear and recording it for you.
You can literally tell that it was unexpected because I have no make up on. I do not have my wig on. I was literally in my own persona just freaking out because my fart turned very wet. It's very obvious that this was not a planned thing and I hope that you enjoy it, because it was probably one of the worst things that ever happened to me. As enjoyable as it was to be naughty, it was extremely embarrassing to have shit myself by accident. And the entire time my roommate was home and I had to walk out of the bathroom in absolutely nothing because I had shit my panties and through my leggings. Enjoy this video because you will never find anything else so authentic and realistic because this really just happened to me and it was not a script at all. You'll never find anything so authentic because like I said multiple times, I did not plan this. What happened is: I farted in my room: I noticed it wa as wet fart so I went to the restroom. Fearing the worst, I turned on my camera and started recording. My entire reaction is on this video as I'm surprised at the amount of diarrhea in my underwear and choose to lick it instead of wash it. It turned dirty by accident – only because I was extremely horny. I wanted to taste this runny shit so I did. And I hope you enjoy every minute of my humiliation and shit tasting.
Models: missellie8

Duration: 5 min 4 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 557 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 03:35 AM #11775
Модератор

Модератор

From the stove-top to consumption to back out again, enjoy the full experience!
Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 17 min 19 s
Size: 512 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 03:58 AM #11776
Модератор

Модератор

We welcome you, dear friends once again. In this video you will see Jan, Carolina and Alice. Yana and Carolina are engaged in anal sex with a rubber member, and Alice accepts urine and shit from her friends. Alice lies between Jana and Caroline and caresses herself, and they fuck themselves with rubber members. They sit down on the falos in all depths. Then Yana got up and wrote and fucked Alice. warm shit remained on Alice’s body, and Yana returned to her phalos. Then Carolina did the same and wrote and shamed Alice. She also left her shit on Alice’s body and also returned to her rubber phalos, which was attached to the floor with a suction cup. Yana and Caroline turned around and now they sit on their falos with their asses and fuck themselves in the ass. They then rise, then fall to the full depth of the penis. Alice began to smear the shit Yana and Carolina on her body, on her big boobs. Then she began to masturbate her pussy with dirty hands and thrust dirty fingers deeper into her pussy. This is the video we did this time) Thank you for staying with us and buying our videos. For those. who only join our big family, we propose not to be lazy, but to browse through all our videos, there are a lot of interesting video works.) We love you !!!
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 33 s
Size: 1.19 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 03:59 AM #11777
Модератор

Модератор

Pooping in an upright position and forming a massive pile on the floor!
Close-up ending. Multiple angles (PiP). Cameraman-assisted (female).

Duration: 4 min 29 s
Size: 139 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 04:54 AM #11778
Модератор

Модератор

Dropping a big pile with a sigh of relief. (Portrait Mode: 1080×1920)

Duration: 6 min 24 s
Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
Size: 189 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 05:05 AM #11779
Модератор

Модератор

Taking and holding an enema until the breaking point!
Self-filmed. Close-up ending.

Duration: 7 min 27 s
Size: 231 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 05:12 AM #11780
Модератор

Модератор

I have a huge urge to shit and decide to do it in my pretty pink panties. Come watch me shit a heavy load and smear it all over my butt…so sexy!!!
Models: mystresstee

Duration: 7 min 54 s
Size: 483 MiB
Download From AnzFile