Old 01-13-2020, 12:34 PM #16271
Модератор

Модератор

Default Hotel Stairwell Poo Funzies! - - scatshop

Hotel Stairwell Poo Funzies! - - scatshop

I was staying at a hotel while working a business convention and got the urge to poo! I walk out of my hotel room and start looking for a place to go! I see they have stairwell and that is my place! We walk into the stair well and I look for a safe place to drop my load! I set you down and begin to remove my clothes! I can hear someojne coming and rush to dress again. They ended up not coming and I smile at you! I angle you while I begin to poo, I was in such a rush that I did not realize that you could not see my butthole? ALL the sudden I jump up, hearing someone coming! I show you the poop on the cold cement floor and cover it up! Then I pull up my shorts and wonder what I am going to do with this poop? Can I leave it here? Ah, I have a better idea! I run down the hallway and see someone left a containeir of used food in the hallway! I grab the lid and run bak down to the poo location!! I pick up the poo pieces and place them on the plate with my hand. I was rushing as fast as I could, hoping I won’t be caught. I pick it up and head out of the stair well, back to the hallway. Then I get the crazy idea of where to dump this load I am carrying LOL! I walk back to the food containers left outside of that hotel room, grab the poo pieces, put them on the plate, cover it back up, and get the heck out of there!! LOL!! What a rush! I tell you that was maybe the ballsiest thing I have ever done LOL!!! I flash you my boobies before I head back to my room =)
Models:

Duration: 7 min 53 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.31 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 12:36 PM #16272
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shit in my panties - - scatshop

Shit in my panties - - scatshop

Hot new video in our store ! This time, I and Olga wrote to you a hot video in which I shit and piss on Breasts Olga and Olga shit in my pants are wearing on me , then puts me on my ass takes the rubber cock and Fucks me in the pussy , my ass and pussy all in shit is Olga but it’s a very messy video in which a lot of shit .
Models:

Duration: 10 min 38 s
Size: 1.00 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 12:37 PM #16273
Модератор

Модератор

Default Oh….Wow… - - scatshop

Oh….Wow… - - scatshop

All I can say about this clip is….I dare you not to jerkoff to it!! Looks like Grace was supposed to meet up with a human toilet of hers, but he flaked on her. Rather than let all that poop she held for two days go to waste, she decided to let us all see what he missed out on! I just want to say to the asshole that didn’t show up for your appointment – on behalf of myself and all my customers – THANK YOU!!!
Just when I thought she’s done it all, Grace returns with another video which made me name her Goodness Gracious to begin with!!! She continues to outdo herself…Grace was feeling real sexy. Enjoy as she starts off in her basketball shorts like a sexy tomboy, lowering them just enough to see the crack of her juicy ass before pulling those shorts back up…The way her ass looks even in those shorts….man! Then enjoy as she drops trou and lets that ass shake for a while to the music. She tells the story about what happened. Then Enjoy as she puts on a show like never seen before on My Site… I swear she must have two days of pee in her too!! This is a scat and pee lovers dream clip!!! WTF was that guy thinking missing out on this load!? Don’t you wish it was you instead???
Models:

Duration: 7 min 35 s
Size: 1.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 12:39 PM #16274
Модератор

Модератор

Default Jean And Latex Fart Session - - scatshop

Jean And Latex Fart Session - - scatshop

Watch me give you a fart session your never forget… I start off in jeans and let rip big wet farts…. Pretty stinky huh… Sniff them farts over and over again. I them slide on latex leggings and fart wet loud farts in your direction… Smell my Dirty Farts…. Sniff Them
#Fart #Farting #Girlfart #latexfart #jeanfart #evamarie88 #wetfart
Models:

Duration: 12 min 50 s
Size: 1.09 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 12:44 PM #16275
Модератор

Модератор

Default banana flakes and shit = ideal breakfast for connoisseurs - - scatshop

banana flakes and shit = ideal breakfast for connoisseurs - - scatshop

This morning I decided to prepare a special breakfast. First, I’ll cornflakes into a bowl, and I let them flow of piss. I smell my piss is amazing. Then I’ll dildo up my ass, it’s preparation for the banana, which slid into my ass again the dildo to banana deep in the ass. Great, I’m ready …
Take the bowl and let loose the contents of my ass into a bowl. Super, great aroma and taste, and I have breakfast ….. shit tastes give rise to me in my great excitement, and I masturbate …..
Models:

Duration: 27 min 17 s
Size: 988 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 01:23 PM #16276
Модератор

Модератор

Default Quick Giant Pooping - - scatshop

Quick Giant Pooping - - scatshop

Well in this video at the beginning I was desperation because had to poop so much. Before I started recording I felt cannot hold it. So this clip is my quickest poo ever what I filmed. Hadn’t chance to hold it for long because it’s just run out of my ass. But how big this poo I was surprised real giant poo. You can see my asshole pretty close. When I started poop I was filming in POV style. Nice view to my huge turd. Smelly, stinky giant poo. Then I finished pooping puckering and wanna push out more and more. Peeing too. Then change position and in squat I show you my swollen asshole. Enjoy this poop video
Models:

Duration: 3 min 38 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 108 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 01:42 PM #16277
Модератор

Модератор

Default Stop #290 – Sneaky Pee Outside of a Pool Hall into the Grass and Dirt! - - scatshop

Stop #290 – Sneaky Pee Outside of a Pool Hall into the Grass and Dirt! - - scatshop

I had gone out and had some fun playing pool at the pool hall. I had really enjoyed myself, maybe a bit too much LOL! When it was time to go, I walked outside and started my truck. Then I realized that I had to pee! There is this little outdoor bar on the property, that is only open in the summer time. It was closed at the time, so I figured I could walk over there and relieve myself. We start walking through all this sand that they have on the ground of this little outdoor bar. It was closed, but anyone could have walked out, and saw me LOL! Dat liquid courage! I start to try to take my belt off and accidently drop you into the sand LOL! I pick you up quickly, then start to piss all over the ground! Right at the end I almost fall over LOL! That would have been quite a mess! I had the camera flash on, so you can see all of the last bits of pee falling from my hairy pussy, and my pussy was leaking cream. Then I worry about someone seeing me and getting arrested LOL! I had serious trouble getting my belt back on LOL! Then I show you the pile of pee in the dirt, but it seems that the dirt does a good job at absorbing liquids LOL! I show you around the place for a few seconds, telling you the fun things I have done, and then we rush back to the truck, so no one knows what I just did in that public place at 3AM! Oh and of course a boobie flash before I hop in the truck and head out!
Models:

Duration: 4 min 2 s
Size: 682 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 01:45 PM #16278
Модератор

Модератор

Default The iron chains on the slaves - - scatshop

The iron chains on the slaves - - scatshop

I decided to humiliate their girlfriends Marina and Alice and I ordered them to be in this video, absolutely naked they must not be what kind of clothes and on their necks will wear steel chains , they are your slaves that will obey all what I say , the first two servants Marina and Alice sitting on the floor on his knees after they sat a little I take a steel chain in hand and begin to obedient whores in a circle , two whores and slaves Marina and Alice are crawling around in a circle with bare Asses I want these two fucking to show you their bodies what they are obedient whores and who can not refuse as they will be punished . I walk two slaves in the room Marina and Alice crawl around the room cancer on my knees and I’m holding their chain which chained their necks . I ordered two slaves will remain to be a cancer on my knees and I pick up the whip and begin to punish it in turns to whip the two slaves they stand with bare Asses bent over his knees like an obedient dog after the punishment of the two slaves I order Marina fondle ass Alice , Marina begins to caress the ass and pussy of Alice , and Alice at this moment is cancer on my lap , I’m watching it all get a lot of pleasure , I am very excited and I order the slave Marina to shit and piss on ass female slave Alice , Marina stands up, I hold her chain and Marina shitting and pissing on ass female slave Alice , Marina uses Alice as its own toilet , but it’s enough for me , and I ordered the Marina to eat own shit which she just shot out of your ass , Marina sits down next to her knees and starts to eat own shit I’m taking Marina by the hair and smeared face, shit in the ass Alice , the Marina all shit . Marina also has a mouthful of shit , I order the slaves to switch places now the whore Marina is cancer and Alice caresses first Marina’s ass with her tongue and then Marina’s pussy, after playing with the anus and Marina’s pussy I order the slave Alice to stand up and shit on Marina’s ass, Alice gets up and shits and pisses on Marina’s naked ass, after Alice used Marina’s naked body as her own toilet I order Alice to eat her own shit first and then by the hair and smearing shit all over Alice’s face and Marina’s ass . My two slaves in this video perform all that I order them , I walk them around the room , they are chained they crawl naked cancer on their knees showing you their bodies ass Tits , pussy , then they take turns caressing each other shit and piss on each other’s own shit and again show you themselves .
Models:

Duration: 12 min 0 s
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 01:46 PM #16279
Модератор

Модератор

Default Filthy Creampie - - scatshop

Filthy Creampie - - scatshop

It’s that time of the month, and nothing helps alleviate cramps like an orgasm. If I’d realized how urgently fully my ass was, I would have filmed from the beginning! As it was, my daddy’s cock churned up a nice frothy shit, and I pushed it all out on camera. First you see the copious amounts of runny jizz, followed up by a healthy soft turd. My pussy is covered in filth, and you can see the tampon and string.
Models:

Duration: 1 min 11 s
Size: 126 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 01:54 PM #16280
Модератор

Модератор

Default The critical days of menstruation and for two pile of shit - - scatshop

The critical days of menstruation and for two pile of shit - - scatshop

Hooray we began critical days , Olga and I wore white underwear without pads . I suggested to Olga to play a bit . Olga lay down on the bed and I took off Olga’s panties and started sniffing licking menstruation panties from Olga , the fucking I it is delicious . Oh Yes I love to lick Olga in the critical days of menstruation . I put Olga in her pussy his fingers and they’re all about menstruation Yes I lick the fingers on menstruation which I enjoy . I caress Olga’s pussy with her tongue during menstruation I really love it . Olga all in menstruation I love her, her scent and her body , Olga wants to defecate I tell her shit and Olga starts to shit . Ass Olga goes shit , and Olga all in menstruation . Olga and I switch places and now I take off my white panties and Olga starts to smell and lick them with my menstruation . Olga enjoys the fact that I had coming out of pussy menstruation , Olga plays with my panties which are monthly , on the bed on the white sheet, too, the traces of menstruation , Olga begins to play with my pussy thrusting between my legs his fingers and pulls and licks and again shoves me in her pussy , I bring out menstrual blood fucking Olga licking my menstruation . Oh yeah I just get pleasure from the fact that Olga is doing to me I want to shit and I start to shit on the fucking sheet about what a relief . We love to play with the menstrual secretions to lick them, sniff , lick each other pussy during menstruation . We don’t wear pads and our white panties during the critical days in menstrual secretions . I and Olga had a lot of fun during the critical days .
Models:

Duration: 17 min 58 s
Size: 1.70 GiB
Download From AnzFile