Old 05-01-2019, 05:23 AM #19671
Модератор

Модератор

Medical students Gabi and Ziggy are performing their final exam at nursing school. Unfortunately, there are no practice patients left and they're going to have to complete their final exam on each other
Models: anatomik

Duration: 43 min 55 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 3.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 05:24 AM #19672
Модератор

Модератор

your big, perfect, fuckable cock- I want it filling my pussy and ass, fucking me, cumming down ,my throat
Models: Curvyelvishgirl

Duration: 2 min 10 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 152 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 05:24 AM #19673
Модератор

Модератор

I have a deep drive to gain & consume POWER, you have a deep drive to give your power away. We are a match made in Mesmerizetic heaven slave...sit, listen slide and watch helplessly as I drain you dry. Mesmerizesis is all about power exchange, although there's no exchange, I simply take. Using clinical inductions & techniques I BIND your MIND, pushing you down and down, draining you of power, one SNAP at a time. Stroke your cock as I continually deepen your surrender to Me, I want you to give it up, all of it and you will, you are. Edging yourself closer to orgasm losing more control and power every second, you couldn't stop Me if you tried. Dick so hard for Me and your mind so soft and pliable your power slowly slipping away...as I take more and MORE. What is power slave? Money is power. Repeating My mantras as you STROKE and learn the truth. Money is power and you WANT to give your power away, to let go and give it up to Me. I want you to cum for Me slave, and you will cum, your body will be TRIGGERED into ORGASM, I Mesmerizetically prime your brain, imbedding commands - you WILL have an INTENSE instant orgasm when you transfer MORE of your power to Me.. $end Me money, hit that button and when you do your body will EXPLODE....teaching you a powerful lesson...conditioning your mind PERFECTLY. Money is power and your power is Mine. Contains: Mesmerizesis, imbedded commands, eye closure technique, finger snaps, trigger words, countdown, mantras, cum trigger, financial domination, brainwashing. Binaural tones.
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 21 min 20 s
Size: 376 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 05:24 AM #19674
Модератор

Модератор

Single losers on Valentine's Day must jerk their cocks to me, the way I say so. I know you want to cum, but you need to hold it all in until the end. Be a good boy for me, cum slut. Listen to my instructions and stroke while I tease you and gradually undress. I want your balls to hurt by the end. I show you how I want you to cum, so you can shoot directly into your mouth and swallow all of it. I count down from 10, finally allowing you to release your load.
Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 11 min 37 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 305 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 05:25 AM #19675
Модератор

Модератор

Have you seriously been going through my panty drawer again loser? Every time I leave you alone in the house you're rummaging through my panties. But why? Are you jealous of how cute and girly they are? No? Then you're just a disgusting panty pervert huh? Well if you like panties so much why don't you try these on? Come on fucktard get your sissy ass into these panties. Oh you're not a sissy? Well now you are. Im fed up with you sniffling through my drawers ruining all my hottest pairs so now we'll go and get you a few pairs of your own shall we? Of course Im not going to allow you to go shopping with me like that. Youre going to have to put on a slutty outfit too. Oh stop whimpering loser. You really have no choice in the matter. Im going to turn you into a pathetic little slut in no time whether you like it or not. You're going to be made to stumble up to the store assistant and ask where the sluttiest frilliest panties are in the store. And when she asks what size you're looking for you're going to have to ask her what size she thinks you're going to need! All while I stand there and giggle at you. Ill make you regret being a disgusting little panty pervert
Models: meancashleigh

Duration: 6 min 55 s
Size: 236 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 05:25 AM #19676
Модератор

Модератор

Here I am with my boyfriend. He shoot our sex on camera. My boyfriend has a big cock. I really enjoy a sex with him. We fuck without condom. I moan during all video. He cummed inside my pussy. I like to feel his sperm inside me.
Models: egedn777

Duration: 4 min 12 s
Size: 156 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 05:25 AM #19677
Модератор

Модератор

This night my DOM brought me a Gringo. What is a Gringo? It's a white boy. I love white boys too. I like black, white, asian, latin. As long as his cock is big and he uses me hard like I've been trained, im ready. My DOM had met this gringo online and asked him to come by and use me for a lil bit. I like random guys and so does my DOM. So my DOM told him he didn't even want to know his name. My DOM just wants him to come in, use my holes, cum in my ass and leave. Thats what I'm for, to be used like the whore that I am. So gringo comes in and my DOM is explaining to him what I am, and how I need constant use. You should've seen gringo's jaw drop when my DOM was telling him how much of a anal whore I am and just how many guys have actually fucked and came in my ass. I dont even know the number, but my DOM knows exactly. I just do as I'm told and open my holes for whoever my DOM says. Now Gringo started out slow for the first 60 seconds, but when he saw my nasty asshole open wide and swallow his dick right away, he knew he could use me any way he wanted. So he went on to stretch me the fuck out. I love being stretched out. ALL HOLES STRETCHED. My DOM told him it was an all anal training session. So he went straight in my asshole, then took his hard cock from my ass straight to my mouth, fisted my ass, and even fisted my pussy while fucking my ass. I Love being used. He used me like a dirty, filthy fucking whore for sure. It was So fucking Hot and Nasty my DOM had to join in and he started fucking my used asshole after Gringo came in it... My DOM really gets off on watching me really get used, it makes him proud of his creation, and also really horny. In the end I got stretched, in all holes, and I got 2 hot steamy loads off cum in my nasty used ass. All part of my training, and I fucking LOVE every bit of it
Models: KittyJXXX

Duration: 51 min 19 s
Size: 1.90 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 05:26 AM #19678
Модератор

Модератор

There is no such thing as freedom for losers. You are not a free man, you are an owned slave. You have zero control over your life, you are DEPENDENT on Me. You're My slave, and My wish is your command. There is no reason to celebrate the traditional way; My wish for you today is celebrate the right way. Stroke your pathetic loser dick and pay for Me to play outside today. Losers stay indoors, while Queen celebrates. Losers don't have time to celebrate; they have a job to complete for Queen's pleasure.
Models: Queen Jennifer Marie

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 904 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 05:26 AM #19679
Модератор

Модератор

Your mouths salivating for this one already....You've been waiting for this moment for a loooong time and I'm ready to help "ease you into it " so to speak lmao. Im going to teach you how to be a good little cum swallower, how to eat that icing for the VERY FIRST TIME! wahoo! prepare to jerk it hard and milk an explosion out for me ....i want this celebration to be one BIG mess open wide blow out the candles and make a wish this icing can change your life
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 11 min 56 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 161 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 05:26 AM #19680
Модератор

Модератор

You want to see how the user spins so run with me? Well sure everyone walks differently, but in this user it was very cool. He wanted to enjoy two girls blindfolded and thus stimulate all the senses. And as he suggested was revealed when I took off his pants. But as the friend was like a one. Geil I spoil only his cock with her mouth and then I'll sit on him and ride him. He still got the second pussy to fuck and was cool as he could not keep it long and squirts us two on the ass. And he can enjoy it visually. How about your idea of ??a hot and gorgeous user rotation?
Models: DirtyTina

Duration: 7 min 1 s
Size: 819 MiB
Download From AnzFile