Old 06-08-2019, 08:21 PM #30681
Модератор

Модератор

Princess Bella Soles shows off her soft perfect feet and pink pedicure! You will love this video if you like self worship, soft soles, and yummy toes. Listen to talk of stroking and smelling soft soles... Thank you so much foot fetish fans
Models: princessbellasoles

Duration: 3 min 28 s
Resolution: 1232 x 720
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 347 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 08:21 PM #30682
Модератор

Модератор

As I talk about how financial domination gets Me off My words crawl down into your soft pink mind where they stay, and spread and grow. Dangerously seductive you will NOT resist Me. This session has far loftier aims than mere titillation, it is designed to prime you, to morph you into an obedient financial submissive, slowly over time, without you realising. . Future pacing, imbedded commands, assumptions, double binds, sexual-neural anchoring, psychological conditioning. Not that you will not notice most of it, My seductive nature blinds you to the DANGER you are in. Much quicker than you realise you will be deeply captivated by Me, so aroused by the mere sight of Me that you will agree with Me when I explain how the most disappointing this about findom is the fact that so many men simply fantasise about it, they do not actually indulge. Such a damn shame, when it makes Me so wet. With the perfect blend of manipulation, coaxing and plain old logic I have you sending Me a very small tribute - it is not the size that counts right now slave, it is the DOING IT, and you do and it FEELS so good, and a POWERFUL neurological connection is made… Another minuscule tribute and I let you hold your cock, and another powerful connection is created, another tribute and I let you stroke. Patterns are SO habit forming ; ) This is feeling better and better, you are a REAL man, diving into your fantasy, tasting the reality. When you pay Me your cock gets harder, when your cock is HARD it means you need to PAY Me slave. The Mesmerizetic commands slip DEEP inside, all you are focussed on are My tits, My smooth thighs, and your dripping dick… Seduced, teased, primed, conditioned, professionally brainwashed. The thoughts I implant become actions, your actions habits, your habits who you are. I will be controlling ALL of it, all of you, all from a mere $10 tribute…I'm a long game kinda Gal... Contains: findom, covert trance, trigger words, finger snaps, NLP, post Mesmerizetic commands, anchoring, brainwashing, tease and denial, breast worship, slave training,
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 22 min 46 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 566 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 08:21 PM #30683
Модератор

Модератор

Quick! CUM! If you don't finish by the end of this Teen 18+ 18+ 18+ 18+ 18+. tiny video, FUCK YOU! I want to watch the monkey dance! I want you to jump through hoops for Me! I want to watch you feverishly beat that meat until you're red and sweaty. Hurry up, wanker, and fap fap fap as fast as your little hairy paws can fap! Do you think you can make the finish line? What if you cum TOO early? I don't know, either one is equally possible. I hit you hard with My teasing, My movements, My witty words, and My Teen 18+ 18+ 18+ 18+ 18+. tiny little outfit that can barely fit My tits, pussy and ass - and covers My perfect pierced nipples with only mesh! Can you survive? What kind of a rush are you going to get? Hurry up, your time starts NOW!
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 2 min 27 s
Size: 319 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 08:21 PM #30684
Модератор

Модератор

A seductive JOI/CBT custom. No verbal humiliation, no name used. "Thank you Mistress for your help and time. Please don't use any name in the video I would like a cbt instructions video. My favorite video by you is "Slap It", where you tell me to slap my dick and balls as I stroke. I know cbt isn't a listed category, but another video by you telling me to hurt myself has been something I have wanted for so long. I have even purchased some other videos by you that have cbt in them, but none match "Slap It". I hope that you can find time to give me another video like "Slap It" after all the tributes and gift cards. This is what I would like: I would like the video to start with you telling me to get naked an on my knees for you. I typically prefer cbt that is just with my hand and no tools, but I am okay with being told to hurt myself with string, rubber bands, hard-cover books, and wooden spoons, though I don't want to have to use more than that if any of that. I would like you to wear something similar to what you wore in "Slap It", something that shows a lot of skin and is tight around your body, and please be blonde with your hair down. You can tease me a lot throughout the video with your gorgeous body and tell me to stroke when I have a free hand. You can decide if I get to cum or not at the end. You could even tell me to pause the video and watch "Slap It" again with an extra stipulation and come back to the custom video before you decide if I can cum or not. Thank you, Mistress."
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 16 min 33 s
Size: 723 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 08:21 PM #30685
Модератор

Модератор

sasur finds bahu horny and excited in her room and secretly records her video. sasur ask bahu to do everything what she was watching in video when she was masturbating , bahu resist first but she also never got a good fuck from a long time and she start to enjoy big cock of her sasur. lot of hindi dirty talk softcore comedy film
Models: Mastifilm Productions

Duration: 11 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 185 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 08:22 PM #30686
Модератор

Модератор

Default BrattyJamieProductions - iwantclips

Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 16 min 24 s
Size: 822 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 08:22 PM #30687
Модератор

Модератор

I bet you want to jerk off to my panties again, huh? You are such a loser! I keep my romper on and tease you with my ass. I make you beg! I bet as soon as I show you my full back panties, you will jizz all over yourself like a panty addicted loser. I snap my panties, wiggle my ass and flip you off!
Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 3 min 52 s
Size: 140 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 08:23 PM #30688
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Lyne - iwantclips

Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 9 min 38 s
Size: 361 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 08:23 PM #30689
Модератор

Модератор

I need help to get out of my bikini top. I shouldnt have to do this myself, but I guess I will Torment you with doing it myself. Would you even be able to do this for me if you were here? You would **** from the anticipation of just pulling on the string, lol! Hopefully you can serve me correctly! Join for Daily Slave Tasks Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMika Be an extra good boy add a code to your order:20% Markup: WeakForMika | $10 Markup: 10ForMika | Small Dick Tax: MikaDickTax Cum Tax: MikaCumTax | 50% Markup: LoserForMika | 100% Markup: BitchForMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 5 min 36 s
Size: 121 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 08:25 PM #30690
Модератор

Модератор

I am on a mission to condition you to a point where you will be ejaculating prematurely for the rest of your life as your addiction to me takes over your life. It's feels great to leave a permanent mark on you as I make you jerk off to anything I choose. Like today, you will have the privilege of jerking off to My Perfect Goddess Underboob as I stand above you and humiliate you. I pull up my shirt and bra just enough for you to get a glimpse of the curve of my perky breast. You have two minutes with the usual controlling countdown at the end.
Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 2 min 47 s
Size: 102 MiB
Download From AnzFile