Old 06-11-2019, 08:31 PM #35681
Модератор

Модератор

Dont you hate it when you wake up in the morning only to find your nuts missing? Thats just what happened to My slave; I put him out for a few days and surgically removed his manhood. I mean chastity devices are great and everything but nothing say I own you more then I good well planed-out castration to make things nice and permanent. I hold the jar holding his past manhood over him making fun of the fact that his balls are now literally mine. Now this calls for a celebration so Im doing something I rarely do; cook My slave a meal. I found this great recipe to stewing testicles so there nice and tender. Im sure all the ballbusting Ive done over the years has helped a lot with that, HAHA. He is so pacified right now I wonder if he will even notice what he is eating LOL. Just to show him how nice I am I let me drink the last of his Little Johnny Ball Soup I made with his testicle stock. The only problem is I can only make it once in a lifetime. xoxo -your EMPRESS Includes: Mock Castration - CBT - Ball Abuse - Medical Play - Extreme Domination - Female Domination - Brat Girl
Models: Empress Jennifer

Duration: 8 min 27 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 139 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 08:32 PM #35682
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 46 s
Size: 507 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 08:32 PM #35683
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lana's Domination - iwantclips

Models: Lana's Domination

Duration: 6 min 35 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 298 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 08:33 PM #35684
Модератор

Модератор

had not cum in a few days and I had been doing a lot of custom videos so this one I could do what I wanted and I did. I went crazy on my pussy and came very good.
Models: sofiagomez

Duration: 11 min 15 s
Size: 831 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 08:34 PM #35685
Модератор

Модератор

Go ahead & inhale for Goddess. Feel the rush, the throbbing in your cock, aching for more. Stare at My soles, worship My feet while I instruct your first few rounds of inhales. I'm going to give you a purpose today while you get high on poppers and stroke your cock. Come close, stare at My pussy. Sniff your poppers & listen to My voice. you will NEVER have this pussy. Why do you think I brought you here, puppet? So that you could fuck Me? No, I brought you here because I want to get you high & see you dance for Me like your cock dances for Me. Also I'm going to give your life meaning. Feel the intense rush of poppers & crawl closer to Me. Open your mouth. I want to turn you into My human ashtray! A piece of furniture for Me! I tease you with My pussy but the only thing you're getting today are My ashes & My feet. I love watching you inhale eagerly, the way it feels when your hands wrapped around your cock grip so tight pumping up & down... Keep getting high for Me, keep crawling to Me. I turn you into the perfect poppers puppet for Me. I've got you totally mindfucked now. On your knees, sniffing poppers, mouth open, tongue out. Get loaded, loser! My sadistic poppers game has you lost. Sniff, open, swallow! I'm going to do a nice long cum countdown for you involving more sniffing, stroking & eating My ashes. By the time I get down from 20 to 1, you are desperate to cum & will do anything I say!!! My words go deep into your head while you fuck your hand for Me & you begin to realize- I am going to keep you here forever! I will feed you all of My cigarette ashes! I seduced you & brought you here to keep, lucky poppers slut! This time, you'll cum when I get down to 1 with your tongue out & My cigarette butt pushed down on your loser tongue! CLIP CONTAINS: coerced Intox Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy, poppers, human ashtray, jerk off instruction, JOI, pussy worship, smoking fetish, cum countdown, humiliation, humiliatrix, foot domination, nylons, mind fuck, orgasm control, ass worship, masturbation instruction, goddess worship, femdom pov, sub training, lingerie, soles, legs, verbal humiliation, brainwash
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 13 min 45 s
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 08:34 PM #35686
Модератор

Модератор

Hi foot boy, I am going to make you so desperate for My feet. I just got back from a pedicure and My feet feel so soft. I get a pedicure every week and My feet are always perfect. My feet are going to melt your mind, and make you more addicted than ever. With every word that leaves My beautiful lips, you fall deeper and deeper under My control. You ache for My perfect feet and I love turning you into a robot for My sexy feet.
Models: Alyssa Reece

Duration: 13 min 35 s
Size: 1.92 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 08:34 PM #35687
Модератор

Модератор

I'm in the lobby of my doctor's office minding my own business. Apparently my long legs and flats dangling has caught your eye and I confront you for staring. This wait is Torment with you watching me like that and it is very annoying having you stare at my feet while out in public. What kind of weirdo are you anyways? I knew you were looking at my feet! God how humiliating.
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 9 min 23 s
Size: 320 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 08:34 PM #35688
Модератор

Модератор

I'm going to get you so fucked up today. I have this brand new catsuit from Amsterdam and it looks so sexy on My body. My tits are so tantalizing and My shiny high heels might distract you but My intentions are to fuck with your head and fuck with your cock. Sniff your poppers and start to stroke your cock, I fucking dare you. I want you to get so high that you're obliterated, sniffing more and staring at My tits, stroking your cock and denying yourself release- because you don't deserve it- I want you to edge yourself. I want you to torment yourself. My perfect natural perky tits zipped up in this catsuit drive you wild. I seriously want you to feel the pleasure of edging your cock over and over, getting hard as you inhale and feel more and more high. My nipples are so hard and right in your face, knowing that I'm ruining another orgasm...because teasing you with My tits makes you want to cum so badly - I keep taunting you and reminding you how much of a loser you are and you're mesmerized by My tits and My cleavage that could swallow you whole. I get you worked up beyond the point of no return. I put My ass in your face, tease you with My pussy, insisting that you SNIFF more! Get high on those poppers! you are MINE and your MIND has turned to liquid and your cock is HARD as a rock, fucking denied. I love how much power I hold over you and controlling you is simple. I know every button to push. I whip you into a loser mash up of jerking stroking desperation. My tits are so bouncy and perfect. My nipples are holy. Worship My body in this catsuit and sniff poppers like your life depends on it!!! I fucking dare you to watch this video over and over and stroke your cock raw to My bratty perfection embracing your loser life knowing deep down that denial and a desperate aching hard cock with no end to your denial is your destiny. CLIP CONTAINS: tit worship, Intox Fantasy Fantasy Fantasyication, catsuit, JOI, jerk off instruction, femdom pov, tease & denial, ass worship, high heels, humiliation, edging games, JOI games, humiliatrix, brat girls, mind fuck, mesmerize, nipples, nipple worship, orgasm denial, orgasm control
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 6 min 54 s
Size: 509 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 08:35 PM #35689
Модератор

Модератор

Miss Taylor has always had a thing for school boys, and now she is a teacher it makes it just that little big more naughty. So she has invited you to her empty classroom so you can get to know each other a bit better. She tells you how you will not be disturbed and you should drop your trousers so she can see just how exited you are. As she slowly strips off her tight outfit & cute lingerie it is clear you are getting very excited, so she tells you to start stroking yourself. As she sits up on the desk completely naked with her legs spread she tells you to stroke your cock harder and faster for her, she wants to see just how excited she can get you, and it works! You cannot contain yourself any longer! You naughty boy!
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 8 min 38 s
Size: 137 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 08:35 PM #35690
Модератор

Модератор

I caught you hiding in my room! Now you're mine, get ready to have a belly full of lint and get used to the smell of these giant feet!
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 10 min 0 s
Size: 329 MiB
Download From AnzFile