Duration: 12 min 25 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 483 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-25-2019, 12:56 AM #96462
Модератор

Модератор

Silly slave, your balls are in existence purely for my sole entertainment. I love instructing you on how to make it hurt really good for me. You're going to need a spatula, spoon or something to spank yourself and something else. The sound of my laughter gives you the courage to keep on beating. You love being my little entertainer.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 13 min 2 s
Size: 963 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-25-2019, 01:01 AM #96463
Модератор

Модератор

I slip my long, silk & satin opera length gloves on and begin teasing you and your cock, pre-cum starts to dribble, it never takes long. Your addiction gets the best of you in my presence, you can't control your hard-on. You tell yourself time and time again you aren't going to buy another, get lost in another trance, mesmerized by my beauty, my tits, my total perfection. I slip in and out of multiple difference colored gloves, smoking and edging you to stroke for my beautiful hands, gloves and sensual smoking. Your dick needs this, you need this. Stroke it for me, be my naughty satin stroker and indulge your fantasies with me. Do you have a request for something special? Email me now to make your fantasy a reality! Everything is filmed in the highest HD quality and other formats are available upon request. You can have your very own Custom Videos, socks, panties, pantyhose, DVD's and more contact me.
Models: madam brandon

Duration: 12 min 14 s
Size: 352 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-25-2019, 01:02 AM #96464
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 4 min 58 s
Size: 217 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-25-2019, 01:25 AM #96465
Модератор

Модератор

You should worship the ground I walk on too! Not only the boots, the shoes, the heels or the feet. Get your boot and ground worship training with this clip!
Mark up codes to use when buying: 292529 $poilMe or $poilHelen
Models: Goddess Helen

Duration: 10 min 11 s
Size: 2.86 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-25-2019, 01:26 AM #96466
Модератор

Модератор

*USE HEADPHONES for full mindfuck effect* Princess has a game for you today p0ppers pet. Today you will need a fresh bottle of p0ppers & 3 different butt plugs - small, medium & large. I'm in My bed with all the things we need to play this game. Are you ready to cum harder than ever before? I'm in bed wearing beautiful lingerie & matching pantyhose, inviting you to play My game. Listen to My voice guide you telling you how to inhale how to fuck your hand & how to plug up your ass. I want you to get excited about the idea of filling up your asshole for Me. Watch while I demonstrate exactly how I want you to get high for Me & guide you through your first round of inhales while a 2nd layer of My voice whispers into your ear, encouraging you to indulge. This voice is Me, inside of your head, the dirty talk that will coerce you to obey My instructions. I'm the devil that owns your mind. I own your mind & your cock & now I want to own your ass!!! I get you so high, teasing you with My long legs, feet wrapped up in sexy pantyhose, ass in a tight thong & now it's time to play. We start with the tiny plug. Stroke your cock & sniff when I say, relax, feel your asshole become eager to be stuffed for Me. It's just a tiny plug- I can fit it in My ass! I bet it can fit in yours. I seduce you into plugging yourself with the first size... you can't help it, it feels so good, My voice whispering in your ear telling you dirty things fucking your mind... I tease you with My pantyhose feet while I instruct you to sniff more. My whispers drive you to the brink. Feel the plug filling your ass- it feels good to be slutty for Me! I keep letting you fuck your hand because you can bargain with the devil I'll give you your pleasure while you be My slut. Look Me deep in the eyes while you slide out the first plug. Stare into My eyes. Now you're going to really impress Me- pick up plug #2 & sniff, impress Me with all the things your ass can take. I demonstrate exactly how to do it. Just listen to My voice, follow My instructions, you are so mindfucked now that you fuck your mouth with the plug while your asshole opens for Me, begging for it... you want it... pour lube so it's dripping down your ass & put the plug in there, make it nice & pretty while I put My ass right in your face. It feels good to follow My rules. I have complete control.Now you want to cum. I can see it, you're so high and you want to cum so, so bad. I know you're going to be a good slut for Me, sniff for Me, focus on this feeling.... hold in the p0ppers feel your cock bulge & fill your asshole all the way up with the biggest plug. Now you're in front of Me, ass plugged, fucking your hand higher than ever before & I'm going to give you the cum countdown of your life... There is no better feeling than satisfying Me with your own orgasm. Once you've followed My instructions & worked that third plug into your ass, once you've sniffed every single time I tell you to... stare at your Princess & admit it, your ass is MINE. Go on and sniff. This is what you've been good for. I'm training you to take it in the ass. I give you the kinkiest cum countdown giving you dirty talk grinding up against My hands putting My pussy in your face & giving you a PERSONAL FANTASY of Mine that you're going to cum to. My moans in your ears, little whispers encouraging your cum... It's time to cum, slut. WIN MY P0PPERS PLUG GAMETHIS P0PPERS VIDEO WILL FUCK YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS INTO OBLIVION!CLIP CONTAINS: p0ppers, coerced int0x, mind fuck, anal training, butt plug, jerk off instruction, JOI, ass worship, masturbation instruction, JOI game, cum countdown, pantyhose feet, pantyhose, orgasm control, dirty talk, long legs, femdom pov, ass, cocktease, ass training, plugs, instructional, mesmerize, lingerie, anal toys, slut training
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 16 min 44 s
Size: 1.37 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-25-2019, 01:32 AM #96467
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready to become a good little cumlover for me? Ready or not, I'm going to turn you into one today. I have a way with cum cravers, a special touch. I know just how to make you go through with it. I've learned that one of the very best techniques for getting a shy little cumslut to eat his own semen is to make you want it unbearably. To make you drool and beg for it. To make you desperate for that hot sticky load, and desperate to have an orgasm at all. Long, hard edges with plenty of stripping and teasing along the way. You're so close to coming, you can't even bear it. And then I tell you to ruin your orgasm. The frustration is blinding. You want that load of jizz more than anything. It's so close yet so far away. The second buildup is even more intense. You can't think of anything now except finally tasting that sweet cream. You need an orgasm. You need to slurp it down. You're so close to the big moment, and then...I tell you to ruin it again. Have you ever wanted it so badly before? With two ruined orgasms and a third building up, you look at my nearly naked body, and you're desperate. Whether you can go through with it isn't even a question now, because it's no longer a choice. It's become a need. The only thing you can think is please, please let me swallow my cum this time...
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 6 s
Resolution: 1072 x 1 906
Size: 720 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-25-2019, 01:52 AM #96468
Модератор

Модератор

I have a little wager for you. I bet that I can make you cum before my final countdown. I think you'll get so worked up you wont be able to help yourself. Now the rules are simple. You CANNOT stop stroking the whole time, you can slow down and speed up as you please but you must always stay stroking. The whole time I can use my body against you in any way I please. Of course rules don't apply to Goddess. So I can do whatever I want to tease you into cumming early. If you can't make it like the weakling I think you are you will ruin your orgasm! If you can and make it to my final countdown you can enjoy your full orgasm like the good boy you are! Lets gamble with your orgasm and see!!
Models: Goddess Kalina

Duration: 11 min 33 s
Size: 1.25 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-25-2019, 01:54 AM #96469
Модератор

Модератор

Walking you around at the end of My leash was fun - but now My boots are scuffed and dirty. It is your lucky job to clean and shine them as you kneel before Me like a little leashed pet. Beg Me, bitch. you are humiliated having to beg to lick My boots, you know how much of an honour it is. Look at you - naked and chained with your tongue stuck out and panting for My boots. Lick My soles! The dirt on My boots is a delicacy to you. Looking down on you sucking My long heel and gagging on the tips of My boots makes Me smile, amused. I taunt you as I press down on My pedals, rubbing and pumping with My boots. you wish it was your face, or your dick, don't you? Haha, well you are going to be licking these clean too, scraping the divine dirt off these pedals with your tongue and cleaning My car inside out like the slave you are! Now get in My boot.

Includes: Young Goddess Kim, Femdom POV, Boot Domination, Female Domination, Humiliation, Shoe & Boot Worship, Pedal Play, Heel Sucking, Goddess Worship, Pet Play
Models: Young Goddess Kim

Duration: 13 min 36 s
Size: 920 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-25-2019, 01:56 AM #96470
Модератор

Модератор

Be a good foot boy and obey my sole worshiping commands
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 3 min 18 s