Old 11-01-2019, 05:40 PM #100391
Модератор

Модератор

I know you can't resist me, loser. I'm your weakness. Today I'm going to fuck your wallet hard, whilst teasing you with my stocking laced legs. Oh another weakness of yours huh, these seamed stockings... you and your wallet are in for a serious r*ping. Four figures, big tributes. i know exactly what i want from you. And i always get what i want, seductively, dominantly, extracted from your loser self. Im greedy I'm hot and you and your shrinking wallet are about to suffer hard for me.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 10 min 2 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 451 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 05:47 PM #100392
Модератор

Модератор

Eating out & Double Ended DIldo
Models: AriaNina

Duration: 15 min 37 s
Size: 532 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 05:48 PM #100393
Модератор

Модератор

You're my stepm0ther. You invite me into your bedroom to watch. You recently married my [email*protected] right after my m0ther's death. Every night I can hear my Step-Father Yelping and moaning in pleasure. Last night I sneaked to your door to finally see what you were doing and I peeked in. I saw you teasing and edging him with your mouth, tits and legs in pantyhose. You saw me and smiled. So now you want to show me how in control of my Step-Father you are. You get him to promise you that I, his only s0n, will belong to you. You secretly have lusted after him to live out all you sexual fantasies on and after you saw me, you just had to have me. So you **** my m0ther and seduced my [email*protected] until he's willing to give me to you. You make him cum after he agrees and then you make him watch until I beg to belong to you as well. You tell me that you're going to **** my [email*protected] or worse make me do it for you and then it'll just be you and me. Make me cum knowing that he's about to die for you and then you'll be my m0mmy. Laugh at us both.
Do you have a request for something special? Email me now to make your fantasy a reality! Everything is filmed in the highest HD quality and other formats are available upon request. You can have your very own Custom Videos, socks, panties, pantyhose, DVD's and more contact me!
Models: madam brandon

Duration: 15 min 14 s
Size: 659 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 05:49 PM #100394
Модератор

Модератор

Your stupid wife deserves nothing from you, but I deserve everything! All your time, money, attention, and cum should be going to Me. I am hot, dominant, bratty, and greedy - perfect in every way! I get you off so much harder than your wife ever could. I turn you on so much and you just love stroking your hard cock to Me. Today I am going to drain your balls completely dry so that there is absolutely nothing left for your stupid wife. You are going to cum on command for Me 3 times. By the time I'm done with you, you wont even know your wife's name! Get that cock hard and start stroking My naughty little husband!!!
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 23 min 50 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 577 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 05:50 PM #100395
Модератор

Модератор

Come check out my sexy red dress as i slowly strip out of it and make myself cum for you
Models: DaisyD_

Duration: 10 min 23 s
Size: 623 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 05:53 PM #100396
Модератор

Модератор

Every slave should pride themselves in being called my Good Boy. Why? Because that means you've pleased me. You've made your Goddess happy. What could be better than that? It's such a simple concept yet every male needs guidance. It's time to tap into your true submissive nature. Experience what it really means to bow and worship with that wallet in hand as an offering. Good Boys always Worship, Pay and Obey. Let my words sink in. Do as I say. It's time for your Good Boy Programming.
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 39 s
Size: 276 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 05:55 PM #100397
Модератор

Модератор

I just love how my new purple strap-on feels in my hands, not to mention how sexy I look wearing a big cock. It makes you crazy when I tease with my big dick, showing it off from different angles and telling you just how I'll use it. The contrast of my soft, feminine figure and my big, powerful cock is undeniably irresistible. If it feels this good to stare and drool, imagine what it'll be like as I drive my strap-on into your holes. Trying to take every inch of my cock as it pushed mercilessly down your throat, dropping down to your hands and knees as you eagerly spread those butt cheeks, getting fucked so hard in the ass that you can still feel me days after. Fucked, pegged, pounded by my cock, and still begging for more.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 16 min 32 s
Size: 574 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 05:57 PM #100398
Модератор

Модератор

Its hardly a surprise, your straight back into your weak submissive tit zombie state, yet again for me. You always say you're going to resist the paying, obeying and stroking, on your knees. But the satin, the nipples the bulging buttons, its all about to send you into a spiralling lovestruck, wallet r8pe! Don't blame my tits loser, my tits just exist, your the one who can't stay away. I just use to it my advantage. You're addicted to my tits.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 7 min 21 s
Size: 273 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 06:02 PM #100399
Модератор

Модератор

**This anal masturbation instruction requires a dong and lube** I want you to stroke like this...gently. Now squeeze your cock and feel that pressure grow. Relax and gently fondle your ass for me. It feels so good to take your wet finger and swirl it around your asshole as you stroke for me. I'm going to warm you up and get you so turned on you're going to beg me to let you put that dong inside of you. It feels so good to feel that penetrating pressure as you jerk your cock and lower yourself up and down on that dildo. Up and down...up and down...squeeze your cock...relax your ass. You're going to go wild with pleasure as every moment brings you closer and closer to orgasm. xoxo Meana Wolf Clip Contains: An intense tease and JOI with anal masturbation instructions.
Models: Meana Wolf

Duration: 14 min 11 s
Size: 820 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 06:03 PM #100400
Модератор

Модератор

I just love wearing a hint of fetish when I go out. Like these beautiful silky sheer black seamed fully fashioned nylons. Don't they look exquisite with my favorite soft gold leather Italian platform peep toes? My chauffeur for the night certainly thought so... as if I didn't know what the combination would do to its little one track brain. I'm sure it was dripping inside its jeans while it sat in the car and waited for me to finish dinner dreaming about getting that tongue pressed against my nylon foot or its nose close to my damp insole. I decided to reward my little slut by allowing the privilege to get teased by my shoes, stockings and long red nails. It even got to cum on my high heels... and clean its mess up, of course. Not before I tied up my cock first. Amazing how hard my toys get around my nylons.
Models: Mistress Nikita

Duration: 12 min 50 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 566 MiB
Download From AnzFile